It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel with Computers VIA Time Hacking

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Reactor

Either you're a hoaxer or you're being hoaxed. Look I love threads about time travel. sorry if I insulted you , but it should be obvious that the article on beforeitisnews is a hoax. i love to see more stuff about time travel (also believe a bit it exists) but this just isn't it.

This is just stuff well ... you hear in marvel comics.

Greetings

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Put this garbage in the Hoax Bin where it belongs.

~Tenth
edit on 7/5/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Who would have thought this sentence was the key to time travel.

The weights are just numbers with a decimal point and more numbers

The internet is awesome.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just reading that load of twaddle made me want to bang my head on the wall.

it must be a joke piece as using 10 as a way of representing numbers up to 255 as 10 in binary is 2 and they understand the fact that in computing we always count from zero so 255 is (2^8)-1

well with before its news the first letters are perfect (BIN)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You're quoting from a known hoax site not accepted here. There are others....check them out to save your next thread from ending up here in hoax forum.
edit on 5-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

No, my computer literacy is just fine. When I program with c++ and I run my program to read numbers from a file as integers I get numbers from 0 to 255. That

Binary place values
1, 2 ,4 ,8, 16, 32, 64, 128
1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128 = 255

You should read up more on how binary works. When the information is displayed back to me in my programs it comes out to numbers 0 to 255

If you want to learn more how to do this teach yourself how to use a hex editor.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I posted that article at that site myself so I know its not a hoax. The story itself is links to a real web-sight on the internet that is performing this research.

The article itself is true. Also, Einstein work is highly verified. The fact that all space-time exist at the same time is true. So true is that all computer files exist at the same time.

Representing computer files with check sums is a science
Also, in that science reconstructing computer files from check sums is called check sum hacking.
Check sum hacking can be used to time hack and retrieve computer files as long as the check sums to those computer files can be mathematically calculated.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

No actually numbers in bases such as binary can be converted to other numerical bases. See computer science.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You posted your own work on a site that is well known for being a hoax site and you didn't know it was a hoax site???

That alone calls your credibility into question.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Do with this post as you will. It just shows the lack of knowledge you people have here. Personally I think your trying to keep the truth from the public. Good thing your not the only web-sight on the internet.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Keep posting your work on well known hoax websites. I'm sure that'll help to "get your message out".

(post by Reactor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

True science? You're trying to say a checksum is the way for time travel. Anyone who knows about checksums knows that you're talking rubbish.

I also don't care who or what you are in real life. If you couldn't figure out that BIN was a hoax site, your credibility about anything to do with science goes out of the window.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

What part of Albert Einstein space-time does not exist all at the same time. Did you take science? It does not sound like it.
Since all space-time exist at the same time so too does all computer files. I hope you will be ok.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So does all bull manure.

Does that mean that if you use checksums it will give you access to it all?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

yes, check sums are a way to time travel because they are numbers that represent computer files. And it is possible to take those numbers and recreate the file. On web sight on the internet I have shown the algorithms and posted you tube videos in my channel on you tube showing that I have accomplished this.

so, as I repeat in Albert Einstein space-time all computer files exist at the same time because Albert Einstein proved that all space-time exist at the same time.

Now all one has to do is mathematically calculate what computer files exist at what check sums and use the science of check sum hacking to reconstruct the computer files. Then yes that is time travel and a form of time travel. I can't leave my time line but that does not stop me from finding check sums of files in the past, present, future, or other realities and using the science of check sum hacking to reconstruct those files.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Reactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Access is retaliative. To have access to a computer file in space time its check sums has to be mathematically calculated then those files can be reconstructed. Now, before the access the information in the file is still unknown to a certain degree. But after reconstruction the file contents can be viewed.

My time scanner reconstructs check-sums like this. I have to perform tons of mathematical calculations to find the range of check-sums I want to explore. Then I have to calculate a rate of change for those check-sums so that when the file is first reconstructed I get a cross section of the file. I may not get the whole file on the first run but I can at least get a cross section of it.

Then I tweak the check-sums up and down to bring the file into focus.

My scanner runs like this

weak strong

23439 98327.9234857
23439 97218.8979783
23439 96218.9878738
23440 79794.9879873
23440 78387.9878734
23440 77238.9878387
23441 87983.8797987
23441 86897.9879873
23441 85987.3897329

These number are put into config files
config1.txt
config2.txt
config3.txt

and so forth

The I run my reconstruct program
./reconstruct config1.txt
./reconstruct config2.txt
./reconstruct config3.txt

My programs out put will look like this

diff 789.23847387
diff 780.98743879
diff 779.98798733

When diff gets to 0

File reconstructed.

Dif is calualted by getting the strong checksum of the current counter file and subtracting it from the target check-sum.

as the counter file comes into reconstruction diff gets smaller and smaller.

(post by Reactor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Before I leave here is what before it is news says about themselves. They are a citizen journalism site where citizen's can report the news to keep people like you here at above top secret from covering up and keeping it from the public.

Here is part of a email I received from before its is news. This explains about their web sight.

Start clip from email

Here is a site offering Citizen Journalism at it's best. Before It's News is a last frontier of free press, giving contributors the opportunity to share their thoughts and ideas, express their beliefs and their positions on events of the world or in their own backyard, all in an atmosphere without censorship or limits. No where else on the Internet do you have an opportunity to publish your stories knowing more than 8 million unique monthly visitors will have the opportunity to view your work.

Be sure to include subject appropriate images and/or videos with your published story whenever you can because these help to attract viewers. Also consider taking time to personalize your Before It's News account profile by uploading a picture and adding a few words which share who you are with your audience.

The question often asked by a new writer once a post has been published is how do I get my posts featured in the specific categories on Before It's News.

The answer to that question is simple but will need your support. Getting your post up on the Top 50 list of Before It's News, all a contributor needs to do is acquire enough people on your post to get it up on the top 50 page. One of the easiest ways to do this is by promoting your work on Social Media.

Social media is the number one driver of viewers to each of the stories you publish here on Before It's News.

Once you upload your post to our website, go to the social media platform you follow and share your newly published post.

By sharing your work on the various social media platforms you will soon gain a following for your stories. Then your followers will also share your articles with their friends and before you know it, your published stories are receiving hundreds of views. As your article acquires more viewers, it will automatically move into our Top 50 list on the Before It's News Front Page.

The Top 50 list on our Front Page is dynamic, automated to place the most popular articles into the Top 50 list as more and more viewers are attracted to a story. A published story will continue to rise higher on the Top 50 list as more viewers are attracted by the headline and topic they see.

The published stories which reach the Top 50 list are further helped by our editors featuring the story in the appropriate classification category so more visitors get to see the post. These categories include News, Alternative, Books, Global Events, Health, Politics, Science-Tech, Lifestyle, Money Matters, Self-Sufficiency, Space, Spirituality, Watercooler and Unexplained Events.

As your published story reaches the top of the Top 50 list on Before It's News, our editors will then feature it under either The Editor's Picks category or under the Alternative category. This presents the Headline of the published story in two places on the Before It's News Front Page, in both the left side column and the right side column, expanding visibility of the story.

As more viewers become familiar with the type of stories you share on Before It's News, your Pen Name will develop a following. You could even find yourself with a star placed on your profile, indicating the site recognizes you as a regular Featured Contributor here on Before It's News, known for contributing quality published stories on a regular basis.

There are additional methods for driving viewers to your published stories, including Forums, Blogs, partial posts on your website with links back to your Before It's News published story. Consider developing relationships with other websites who share articles from the various Internet writers and bloggers who are known to produce quality stories for their audiences.

Below are more instructions to assist as you publish stories here on Before It's News.

End clip from email.

Also, I copied this thread and it will be in my blog on my web-sight. You people are not the only ones that can move threads.

Ok, till next time.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ask S.O. or the mods why the site is known for hoaxes because of user generated content-not verifiable.

Its them not me....and thats why youre in the hoax bin. Ask them why....

Some others, although not totally hoaxes from user generated content-

Third Phase of the Moon
Before its news
Disclosure TV

WIki-anything, and YouTube

I didnt make these rules or put you in the bin...ATS did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join