It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Releases Over 1,000 Clinton Iraq War Emails

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
So It looks like the Clinton Camp has some major damage control on their hands...

WikiLeaks has released 1,258 of Hillary Clinton’s emails in relation to the Iraq war, preceding the British Chilcot report on the conflict set to be released later this week. WikiLeaks tweeted a link to their email archive from their official Twitter page today. Wikileaks appears to have a substantial amount of information on Clinton, having already released a large archive of Clinton’s emails earlier in the year. Breitbart has previously reported on Julian Assange’s claims that Google is complicit in the managing of Clintons online media campaign.

This could spell trouble for not only Clinton, but also the Obama Admin if there is anything in the emails that the GOP or the FBI could use...we will have to wait and see

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 5-7-2016 by Arizonaguy because: title typo

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Obviously a link to wikileaks isn't acceptable here at ATS. My mistake, I did not know.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Part of me thinks the fix is in and no matter what dirt is proven on the Clinton's it will be like water on a ducks back ... Presidential pardon if it ever came to it and Lynch being promised a job in the new Clinton White house should have cleared up any loose ends.
dailycaller.com...
lidblog.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Obviously a link to wikileaks isn't acceptable here at ATS. My mistake, I did not know.

It isnt ? Did not know that.

hm...why the hell not ? I missed that one. I'm sure there's a valid reason for it....something along the lines BeforeItsNews thing. Is Assange inventing these emails or what ?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I wonder of Clinton's could have somone murderd in front of the world and still get away with it. Ohh wait bengazi....thats right.. Smfh..

Ime sure these emails will be deflected yet again.

Just saying.

Kap

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
After reading a few dozen of the emails.. its all just junk.

Everything backs up the official story!.... its just commentary!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

yup...the fix is in....why cant people figure this out ? the smug way they handle it ..its because they know ! nothing will ever come from any of this !

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well I found this email to be interesting

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05786515 Date: 02/13/2016 RELEASE IN FULL

CONFIDENTIAL May 5,2011 For: Hillary From: Sid
Re: OBL photos

Yes, there is a Third Way—on the Bin Laden photos. Show them to members of Congress in a special secure room, something like when members were permitted to view Abu Ghraib pictures. Here are the reasons: Having the members file through will provide testimony to the President's feat. They will be not only be acknowledging but also enhancing his power. They will in effect become liegemen bowing before him, but not in any way they will resent or will protest. They will serve as witnesseto the magnitude of what he has done. Each of them will emerge speaking to the national and local press on what they have seen. Their words will be descriptive, but they will not be equivalent to graphic images that could be circulated themselves and have mischievous consequences. Having the whole Congress see the photos would have these likely impacts as well: The far right wing Tea Party Republicans would by their mere presence admit to the President's status above them and to his effectiveness. There would also be a salutary effect at the beginning of the negotiations on the debt ceiling. It would curb the ability of the Republicans to appeal to partisan sentiment and indulge in partisan rhetoric, giving the administration more edge. Having members of Congress testify to the reality of the photos will suppress any potential "Deather" movement, that the administration has either fabricated the event or suppressed some aspect of it. (See below for article on the emergence of the "Deather" movement.) This event should be staged over two or three days, occupying most of a work week, and continuing to dominate the public and congressional mind. Don't let the photos serve as trophies; instead take the Congress as trophy using the photos. Perhaps the NSC communications operation could have done more turning an absolute triumph into a PR fiasco. But I don't quite know how. Kudos to Denis McDonough

Seems like they were getting a bit worried about the "deather" movement and they were definitely emailing each other about the "birther movement" as that was also part of the email.
edit on 5 7 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

More of a, don't want the US Gov poking ATS because we have are driving massive amounts of traffic to WikiLeaks.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It's disgusting that such a thing is something you even need to worry about.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Do they also have the 22 million lost emails and Able Danger data docs and intel covering the time leading up to the 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and stolen elections? And the lost CIA report on torture? Would like to see those as well. Bring it WikiLeaks.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
"So It looks like the Clinton Camp has some major damage control on their hands...

This could spell trouble for not only Clinton, but also the Obama Admin if there is anything in the emails that the GOP or the FBI could use...we will have to wait and see"

why wait and see, it has already been proven that there is nothing going on with the emailgate the right side has made up and inflamed and twisted into a mountain of NOTHING!
edit on 5-7-2016 by veracity because: cant get "quotes" right

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

This is not going to spell trouble for anyone...if you have not learned by now you never will....the system is set up for those that are chosen...it's that black and white...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

or...bc there never was, nor will there ever be a real issue with Clinton's emails.

edit on 5-7-2016 by veracity because: wording

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It's disgusting that such a thing is something you even need to worry about.

Trust me, if Trump gets in you're going to see all these people do a 180 and suddenly start caring.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
It isnt ? Did not know that.

hm...why the hell not ? I missed that one. I'm sure there's a valid reason for it....something along the lines BeforeItsNews thing. Is Assange inventing these emails or what ?

Maybe someone already got to it in this thread but I think the reason has to do with legality. Just being a random website ATS doesn't really get press protections, and it's illegal for US citizens to view classified information. Therefore they don't want to directly link to sites which post it.

ATS could probably get away with allowing it, but I think they would rather just not fight that fight and make life simpler.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
Well I found this email to be interesting

Indeed. I wonder if the members of Congress, who were played like a well tuned fiddle, will also find those words interesting. They might wonder why Hillary would have a guy like Sid 'working' for her.

top topics

join