It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: "I have a great relationship with the blacks. The blacks love me."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Donald Trump: "I have a great relationship with the blacks. The blacks love me."

Do you have an actual link for your title or are you just doing some political trolling?

I guess you don't need facts or links when you have an agenda.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Everybody love Donny.

edit on 7/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Do you have an actual link for your title or are you just doing some political trolling?

Yea the agenda to bring up a topic that you aren't wholly behind one way or another is really warranting much scrutiny based on your inability to use Google.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So 91% of African Americans want someone under investigation by the FBI to be their President and you thought this would be a good opportunity to take a shot at Trump?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

originally posted by: Metallicus

Yea the agenda to bring up a topic that you aren't wholly behind one way or another is really warranting much scrutiny based on your inability to use Google.

You look to be new here so you might not be familiar with the need to post a link if you are going to post a title like that in the OP. You will probably realize these things once you have been here for awhile. Welcome to ATS.

edit on 2016/7/4 by Metallicus because: sp

(post by MysticPearl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Well see that margin of error?

Of course the +2.4 applies to Trump!

So it's actually more like 3.4% ... Dang media! Always lying!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
A few months later ----

I wonder if any president in modern history has won the presidency while polling this poorly with African Americans.

1% is just ridiculous, and his number aren't that better with Hispanics and other minorities.

Got any links and stuff for that pic?

All i could find was a tweet by some canadian dude.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Some of my best friends are the Super Predators.
And you have a great sense of humor, Ha Ha........

(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: muse7
A few months later ----

I wonder if any president in modern history has won the presidency while polling this poorly with African Americans.

1% is just ridiculous, and his number aren't that better with Hispanics and other minorities.

Got any links and stuff for that pic?

All i could find was a tweet by some canadian dude.

Without a majority of women and minorities, Trump can't win. It's simple mathematics.

www.washingtonpost.com... f6_story.html

www.publicpolicypolling.com...

www.politicususa.com...

The Republicans worked for years to bring minorities into the Republican fold, especially Hispanics. Trump destroyed all that and they aren't happy. I predict that the Republicans will withhold campaign money from Donald; it will be interesting to see if he can float a grass roots campaign until November.

Trump is now polling worse than Palin/McCain....what's that tell you?

This RNC convention is going to be classic...one for the history books!!

edit on 5-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So Trump is polling low on 13.2% of the country that in general terms doesn't vote Republican anyways. This is a surprise to people? The only real surprise here is that anyone would admit they are voting for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So Trump is polling low on 13.2% of the country that in general terms doesn't vote Republican anyways. This is a surprise to people? The only real surprise here is that anyone would admit they are voting for Hillary.

It's a long way until November. Clinton's media blitz will maker her look like Saint Hillary. As her campaign coffers swell, poor Donald is buying mailing lists to try and keep his campaign afloat and struggling.

fortune.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join