It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Gay Atheist: Here’s why you should stand with Christian Mingle

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
NOPE ,I think you're some kind of Beatnik/hippie type of person
YOU HAVE said the words "BABYKILLER" haven't you?

a reply to: Annee

What are you talking about? No, I've never used the words "babykiller".

About the only thing I'm liberal about is Equal Rights/Equal Treatment and Right of Choice.

Also I support 100% Separation of Church and State.

I was a 40 year Goldwater Republican - - until the GOP went insane with the neo-cons.

"That which is not earned has no value"

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
AGAIN ,get back to the thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
More persecution and bigotry from the gay lobby.. this is getting old.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
More persecution and bigotry from the gay lobby.. this is getting old.

What are you talking about?

How are you persecuted?

I didn't know Equal Rights/Equal Treatment had a deadline.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I didn't say I was persecuted. Christians are being persecuted by gays, they hate Christians and will do everything in their power to persecute them.

Atheists too, I remember going to middle school and being a Christian was considered laughable, Christians are often persecuted by communist degenerates.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Christians are being persecuted by gays, they hate Christians and will do everything in their power to persecute them.

That's such total BS.

I was raised Christian. I'm well aware of their persecution complex.

The Christian Right is trying to make laws to deny LGBT normal everyday rights. Not the other way around.

The big issue is Christians were allowed free reign in this country, which never should have happened.

You think LGBT's who were raised Christian just automatically stop believing in Christ? Why should they?

Plenty of LGBT Christians. Hard to hate Christians when you are one.

The only thing that's happening is things are being set right.

edit on 14-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Why don't you try to see things from the perspective of an unbiased observer Annee.. try to have some compassion for the Christians for once?

Gays have worked long and hard to earn gay privilege, they are now using it to terrorise and persecute non believers. If you don't believe in their new age religion they will call you a bigot. They may not themselves be evil(so try not to persecute them for they know not what they do) but they are surely servants of the evil one.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Why don't you try to see things from the perspective of an unbiased observer Annee.. try to have some compassion for the Christians for once?

Gays have worked long and hard to earn gay privilege, they are now using it to terrorise and persecute non believers. If you don't believe in their new age religion they will call you a bigot. They may not themselves be evil(so try not to persecute them for they know not what they do) but they are surely servants of the evil one.

NO, you don't get it.

Anyone who states "gay privilege" doesn't get it.

Not having Equal Rights, and then legally gaining some - - is not a privilege. Its how it should have been all along.

Its like saying a blind person finally given sight didn't have the right to sight in the first place.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

We're not talking about laws here, but an institutional bias that is endemic at the highest level of government. Just look at Obama, clearly gay. The underlying agenda here is relativisation of gender, inversion of the sacred masculine and feminine attributes.

This is unlike the integration of masculine and feminine qualities of esoteric practice, and is in fact quite the opposite. Females are taught to embrace an unbalanced version of masculinity that they generally aren't naturally adapted to handle - probably because they haven't even finished nurturing and understanding their feminine side - while males are being taught to embrace an unbalanced version of femininity that they too aren't naturally made for. Males are taught by modern society to embrace feminine qualities and to shun what is considered toxic masculinity. And women are taught that the natural role of a woman as a nurturer is somehow oppressive and outdated. Remember, we're not talking about the integration of feminine and masculine qualities here - that is hard work that most people aren't up for. We're talking about the superficial adoption of such qualities, the inversion of the natural order.

And of course there are always exceptions and this really should go without saying but I find that many people these days are too stupid to actually understand the meaning and the need for generalisations so I'm hedging my bets.

The result is the entitled psychotic legions of millenials you see everywhere. The men are far too coddled and weak to challenge the control system in any meaningful way and the women are too busy warring with the made up patriarchy of their fantasies to really care about anything else.

Of course, this isn't just about gay people specifically but they are a part of this coalition of Marxist constructionists.

And thus they are servants of the evil one.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

We're not talking about laws here, but an institutional bias that is endemic at the highest level of government. Just look at Obama, clearly gay.

My word; you are insane.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

ABSOLUTELY ...he left out traitor, muslim symapathizer and racial bigot.
HOW could you miss THOSE?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Ok, traitorous gay Muslim warlord then? Happy?

You're being sarcastic right? You must have figured out he's gay by now..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

We're not talking about laws here, but an institutional bias that is endemic at the highest level of government. Just look at Obama, clearly gay. The underlying agenda here is relativisation of gender, inversion of the sacred masculine and feminine attributes.

OK

Nevermind. No point.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Just when I think I'm starting to get to you.. you do this. You break my heart Annee..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Just when I think I'm starting to get to you.. you do this. You break my heart Annee..

What does anything you said have to do with Equal Rights/Equal Treatment?

What does Obama being gay have to do with Equal Rights/Equal Treatment?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Ok, traitorous gay Muslim warlord then? Happy?

You're being sarcastic right? You must have figured out he's gay by now..

No actually, I'm not hell-bent on making things up as an attempt to smear someone who doesn't need a smearing if you simply look into the crap the guy slings then you don't have to pretend he is gay to know he's useless.

The assertion is as pointless as it is infantile.

Just stop.
edit on 15-7-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I've told you I think gay privilege is a big problem. As soon as they got their rights and the privilege derived from their oppression points they started messing with peaceful Christians. It's just like the Israelis acting like Nazis in Israel. It's a cycle of hate, why can't you see that?

Why are you equating uselessness with being gay? Wow... didn't know there were still people this bigoted.

It's 2016... need I say more?

Peace love and understanding, we are all humans!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I've told you I think gay privilege is a big problem.

Equal Rights are not Special Rights or privilege.

You have personal issues.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Oh, tonnes.. but if we're gonna be realistic we have to acknowledge that oppression points is a form of privilege in the modern World. At least in the West.

I wonder what's your solution to this privilege? It would be a damned shame if we were to let this legal harassment and erosion of rights of Christians to continue. Why is it that you lack compassion for Christians in this situation? Is it because of childhood trauma?

Remember.. we are all one human race and we all bleed red. Even Christians. Not those pesky blue bloods though..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Lol funny Christians being persecuted in the USA?...Can you show me where?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join