It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Gay Atheist: Here’s why you should stand with Christian Mingle

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
One group discriminating against another while yelling 'Discrimination'.

This entire thing is getting stupid.

I always love the Christian dictators.

My Christ belief is more legit then yours.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's a dating site for religious people.

No, it's not. Not all Christians are religious, and not all religious people are Christians.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
AND here is our double standard...
www.clarionproject.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Soooo...the bakery decided to make the cake bc they realized they were wrong to discriminate?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Soooo...the bakery decided to make the cake bc they realized they were wrong to discriminate?

Yeah, I didn't get that either. Must be just cuz its got Muslim attached to it.

"It was the wrong decision," Jo Natale, a company spokeswoman, told the Democrat and Chronicle. "We should have made the cake. The decision to not fill this cake order was made at the store level by a well-intentioned employee, who was trying to act in the best interest of a diverse employee population." www.clarionproject.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
At first I agreed with the author of the article. It does seem that a site was being forced to accept gay dating as a part of their service (there's also a point that the site is not an "establishment" like restaurants and such).

Now Annee has made me see it clearly. It's a CHRISTIAN SINGLES dating service. Many gay people are Christian and single. The site is not being forced to add anything. It is not the same as a Jewish deli being forced to sell bacon.

Now if the site changes it's name to Straight Christian Singles dating site, then that would be different.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
At first I agreed with the author of the article. It does seem that a site was being forced to accept gay dating as a part of their service (there's also a point that the site is not an "establishment" like restaurants and such).

Now Annee has made me see it clearly. It's a CHRISTIAN SINGLES dating service. Many gay people are Christian and single. The site is not being forced to add anything. It is not the same as a Jewish deli being forced to sell bacon.

Now if the site changes it's name to Straight Christian Singles dating site, then that would be different.

Smalley's position is politically Libertarian (whether he accepts that label or not).

I do not agree with the Libertarian position.

I simplify politics to a family of 5. 2 parents, 3 children of various ages. How would that work out if everyone just did what they wanted? How would that work if one child chose to exclude everyone else from his life? For whatever reason he came up with.

Multiply that by 530+ million.

Equal Rights/Equal Treatment is not the "flavor of the month" politics.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Opps wrong answer in the wrong forum...HERE we go...www.washingtontimes.com...#!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Opps wrong answer in the wrong forum...HERE we go...www.washingtontimes.com...#!

That's really old "news".

Bakers are not required to decorate a cake in any way they find distasteful.

What they can't do is refuse to bake a standard cake, like one from a catalog.

If a gay couple requests a cake from their catalog, or from a picture of a wedding cake they baked for someone else, they have to provide that cake.

They DO NOT have to put 2 grooms on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I bet they are baking the cakes now

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You seriously need to divorce yourself from the dysfunctional relationship you have with online media.

You've posted about 15 links in this thread and every single one of them is a far-right propaganda outlet.

You're allowing yourself to be a mouthpiece for stuff that was debunked to the ground years ago.

Try to remember you're on an alternative news site here.
edit on 12-7-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

I'm sure you'll be fine .
I know what I know ,challenging it is what we do as to being debunked on one of them I already covered that.
As to your political perception ...you MUST be new here.
I would cheerfully murder anything P.C.,but of course I WAS corporally punished so I have to be polite not RUDE .

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

FYI, you are not debunking anything

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You would have to comprehend a great deal to understand,somehow I doubt you have the chops. a reply to: veracity

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You would have to comprehend a great deal to understand,somehow I doubt you have the chops. a reply to: veracity

You really aren't making any sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A simpler mind not capable of such expansive thought.
a reply to: Annee

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

A simpler mind not capable of such expansive thought.

Hardly,

You are not making any sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ma'am I beg your pardon ,perhaps your ROSE COLORED GLASSES are now showing and thus the symptom many of you simply can't comprehend.
At any rate whatever stop talking to me about your issues,I'm moving on,GOT NO TIME.

reply to: Annee

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ma'am I beg your pardon ,perhaps your ROSE COLORED GLASSES are now showing and thus the symptom many of you simply can't comprehend.
At any rate whatever stop talking to me about your issues,I'm moving on,GOT NO TIME.

reply to: Annee

Well you do that.

Rose Colored Glasses? You think I grew up in a cloistered convent?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
NOPE ,I think you're some kind of Beatnik/hippie type of person
YOU HAVE said the words "BABYKILLER" haven't you?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join