It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump breaks a record, and it's not a good one

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
They're both horrible people and most of the American public knows this. If we had any sense this same majority would vote Kermit the frog or Batman for president.

BillMurray2016

I would vote for Batman. He's wealthier than Trump, more menacing than Hillary, crazier than Bernie, more rigid than Cruz, and smarter than Carson.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Trump is like brexit and Hillary is bremain.

What'd the news say about each side(brexit=racist)
What'd the polls say?

What was the result?

Trump supporters will show up. Hillary supporters won't.

I'd put my money on old white people everytime, they show up. The millenials are the most unreliable voting group.
millenial: Should I go vote or just smoke a bowl. I'm a millenial, I know how it is.

This will be the republicans best showing for white people, as unionist especially those in the midwest will crossover.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The more I see and hear Trump, the more I am convinced he is only there to make Hillary look good by comparison. Either way, the US has lost its way. They had a chance to get it back on track (IMO), with Ron Paul. Too bad that man didn't win anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: MrSpad
Well, for someone who doesn't have any leadership, organizational skills or any common sense, he's doing pretty well in life, wouldn't you agree?

If you'd been the son of a corrupt millionaire worth 200 million dollars or so, who funded your every desire and who paid for expensive schooling, you'd do pretty well in life, too. (Wikipedia on the very unpleasant Fred Trump)

Trump calls black people, black,

Indeed he did. He said, “laziness is a trait in blacks.” And let's not forget his comments about Muslims and Hispanics and everybody else. And his behavior around women.

And I refuse to believe that people of the US of A, prefer a known corrupted criminal over Trump. I know Americans are not that dumb, right?

I take it you haven't looked at the lawsuits that Trump lost over racism, nonpayment of contractors, sexual harassment, and all his bankruptcies.

Sometime you should compare the number and type of lawsuits against each candidate and how often they won or lost.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
More made up numbers with no chain of custody proof they are factual. No matter because the fake news generates the imagery the weak minded voters will suck up. The end justifies the means.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Going in the direction of the Trump circlejerk doesn't make you right, it only make you a participant in the Trump circlejerk.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
Going in the direction of the Trump circlejerk doesn't make you right, it only make you a participant in the Trump circlejerk.

oh, I think the Trump supporters see what they are up against now. They must be slightly discouraged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join