It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump breaks a record, and it's not a good one

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Not forgotten at all. As I have posted more than a few times in previous threads:

There are many Bernie supporters who hate Hillary and would never vote for her. In the general election, many of these may vote for Trump (and I have heard from many who have said so).

Independents and non-affiliated did not get to vote in most state primaries. Many of these would vote for a non-establishment candidate instead of establishment.

And of the Republicans who did not vote for Trump in the primaries, most would never vote for Hillary, so they will vote for Trump if they vote.

So, I like Trump's chances in the general election.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
It seems that that the Trump train ISNT as packed as its occupants want us to believe

Do you think it matters? If Hillary gets in she will not be able to accomplish anything with congress/senate. If Trump wins he will not be able to accomplish anything with congress/senate. Earth still spins and humans will die off eventually. Bicker all you want about parties but the results for humanity will end up the same eventually.

edit on 4-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't like Trump.

I'm still going to vote for him.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hillary has the most political pedigree any politician could ever want other than being President. Trump has 0. Despite that, he's still running very strong. Some polls down within margin, couple polls dead even or leading...overall he is losing in those polls but seriously, Hillary should be embarrassed. This loud mouth crass guy is not that far off which says less about him and more about her as just being really not that good of a politician or leader. There are no threads really defending her leadership or policies. Only threads I see are hate Trump. Hate him....ok. Why? Well, because Trump is let's see a racist, bigot.....yeah no. He's not those things but continue...well....well, just hate him ok.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I don't like Trump.

I'm still going to vote for him.

And THAT is why this poll doesn't mean anything.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yup

There is a record number of hate filled liberals in the younger generations for candidates that don't pander to inconsequential social issues.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Yet somehow he won the primaries. And he got more primary votes than any other Republican in history.

Polls mean nothing. In all my years I was never asked to vote in these polls they keep talking about. It depends who they ask.

We are not voting for a friend to hang out with, so if you like him personally is irrelevant.
We are hiring someone to run our country.
And I think that Trump has the skills needed to fix our country.

Trump got the most primary votes in Republican History because in the 30 plus years they have had voting no Primary went on that long without a clear winner. Normally by Super Tuesday its over and nobody bothers to vote after that. For example Trump had 3 million more votes than Bush but, Bush had the nomination sewn up 2 months earlier. And to put things in perspective he has about the same number of votes as Sanders, both 13 million. where Clinton has nearly 17 million.

And polls mean everything. Trump knows this which is why he trumpets them when he is ahead. It is how candidates decide where to campaign, how to spend money, and what issues to address. How many surprises were their in the primaries? None to speak of as polling predicted everything.

The fact is Trump is greatly disliked. And that should be no surprise to anybody. When you publicly insult women, minorities, veterans, the disabled and your own party, it is not hard to see why people hate the guy. Now if he was running a competent campaign he would have been working to overcome that. Instead we screw up after screw up. It like watching a train wreck. He can not even manage to stop re posting things from neo-nazi websites something you would think they would have fixed after the first 5 times but, nope.

The lack of leadership, organizational skills and just common sense Trump has shown running his disaster of a campaign has to make to wonder how he could ever run a country. The only skill he seems to have is literally telling people they are stupid and getting them to cheer for it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I like him a lot and I'm a Veteran. Looking forward to voting for him. Even if he does lose not all is lost though. Hillary is a conservative and does what she is told by her handlers.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
Yup

There is a record number of hate filled liberals in the younger generations for candidates that don't pander to inconsequential social issues.

There's plenty of hate filled voters besides the younger generation. Women, minorities and now Jews...it's sad that Trump brought all this down upon himself. He could have been the great force to unite this Nation, but he didn't. I wonder why....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He could have been the great force to unite this Nation, but he didn't. I wonder why....

The seeming fact that those in control of the nation do not want it united has to be taken into consideration.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The lack of leadership, organizational skills and just common sense Trump has shown running his disaster of a campaign has to make to wonder how he could ever run a country. The only skill he seems to have is literally telling people they are stupid and getting them to cheer for it.

Well, for someone who doesn't have any leadership, organizational skills or any common sense, he's doing pretty well in life, wouldn't you agree?

Obviously you are biased, and you are just repeating what all the major news outlet in your country has already been saying for such a long time. It's insane. Trump calls black people, black, and it's a bloody scandal? It insults my intelligence every time that I open up a article about Trump.

These polls man nothing. Every time when I am being called for these kind of polls, I just say whatever they want me to say, just so I could hang up faster. It does not mean anything

And I refuse to believe that people of the US of A, prefer a known corrupted criminal over Trump. I know Americans are not that dumb, right?
edit on 258k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

He could have been the great force to unite this Nation, but he didn't. I wonder why....

The seeming fact that those in control of the nation do not want it united has to be taken into consideration.

Very true....thus my question is....

Who are the forces controlling Trump to keep the Nation divided and at each others throats. Trump seems to be personally insulting large segments of the population...to what end?

NWO domination?
Civil War?
Racial Cleansing?

Or something more sinister?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: roadgravel

Very true....thus my question is....

Who are the forces controlling Trump to keep the Nation divided and at each others throats. Trump seems to be personally insulting large segments of the population...to what end?

NWO domination?
Civil War?
Racial Cleansing?

What insults exactly?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Here's an example. If I was disabled; this would be extremely insulting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

:-)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

:-)

Sorry!!....I just can't say no to corny!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The notion of voting for the lesser of two evils never made any sense to me.
I'm pretty sure I'll be voting Johnson, "my" party's candidate.
*sigh*

It makes sense to me, but I would rather vote for someone I like. I'm actually undecided here, I'm in Ohio so on the one hand I feel immense pressure to go either R or D because we're one of the key states that determines who wins. On that front I see Hillary and Donald about equally. I dislike them both and for as much as I've looked I haven't found anything to make me favor one over the other.

On the other hand, Johnson has a very real chance of making an impact in this election. A vote for him is basically a vote for a better system in the future and I could get behind that, since I don't care who wins this.

Or, I could just not vote because I don't really like Johnson either. Why vote for someone I don't like?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They're both horrible people and most of the American public knows this. If we had any sense this same majority would vote Kermit the frog or Batman for president.

BillMurray2016

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Would that make Johnson the lesser of 3 evils? Isn't that how it works?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: DanteGaland

He's a goose, but here's the thing, whether he is well liked or not bears little on his ability to lead.

So, the choice is a disliked Trump or a disliked Hillary but given Trump rhetoric and the medias OCD towards anything Trump, this poll does not surprise.

Not much does these dayz.

lead ? his only moves when given the opportunity to show leadership is a crass tweet or calling his lawyers. He has shown no ability to lead anything

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join