It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was creating the UN a mistake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Time will tell and I can be a very patient Mama! As I said,I watch and listen
and my Mama instincts tell me be prepared for the worst.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where will they be deployed here and for what reason? and what evidence do you have this will transpire?

In Bosnia, many US troops were under UN command and I can tell you from first hand experience that it wasn't received well.

From that, I just extrapolated.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Hypothetical or hysterical?

Take it anyway you want.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I know a fair bit about Bosnia myself, I lost family there......You mistake my incredulity at your claim they will invade the the US as supporting the UN, which I do not.

Your point doesn't in any way explain where you think they will be deployed in the US or why and what evidence you have this will happen.
Wrong tangent.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

They won't be "deployed', they'll simply be "introduced" as a way of supplementing diminishing US trop strength.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

And where do you get this from, is it just a gut feeling? or is there some substance at all to this fear mongering?

Be careful, us old folks, shouldn't mistake gut gas and gout for gut instinct

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I have watched video footage of U.N. vehicles on trains being transported
around the U.S. Before you say anything,I already know that videos can be
faked.
You won't really know when,where and how until the U.N. forces kick in peoples'
front doors! I don't intend on waiting for that to happen,my head isn't buried
in the sand.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm long away from any specifics, but it's a trend I did see developing.

But hey, I'm also wrong more times than I'm right. So who knows. Probably I'm just rambling on.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Oh my mama! That's some hard core fear you live with.

Anyhow, I'm of to watch the fireworks, HAPPY 4TH whilst it lasts !1lol!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Always remember this...a broken clock is right twice a day!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Have a beer, relax, enjoy the 4th, and believe me when I say (after seeing how they cluster screwed Bosnia with their incompetence and lack of any power) the US is safe from the UN, they can't color code their shoelaces let alone come into the US>

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Thank-you so much for this,I really needed a good laugh.
I am not fearful because I am aware.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Nope, without the UN. We be in fighting Russia by now.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
No. The UN has done a tremendous amount of good. It had help eliminate diseases that once ravaged the globe, has helped feed long term starving people across the globe, had dropped the worlds child mortality rate, has solved untold border disputes without them turning into wars and played a key role in the Cold War not turning hot.

Is it perfect? No. It had never been good at peace keeping, poorly armed ad hoc forces tossed together to monitor the peace is one thing but, if their is actual fighting the UN is simply not up to it, not a surprise it is not a military organization nor does it have any real control over forces operating under the UN banner, everybody can be overruled by their home nation.

And it has no enforcement capabilities, the UN can pass a resolution but, has no power to enforce it, that is up to the nations of the world.

For all its flaws the UN has been vital to fighting hunger and disease on a global scale and it gives the worlds nations a place to go to get things settled instead of just going with the military option.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

From what I have read over the years and some things I've read have said this directly others only indireclty, the UN was always intended to be key instrument of the NWO. It was always intended to be what the Euro superstate currently being discussed on this forum, is intended to be.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Was the UN's creation a mistake? NO
But a mistake might be the continuous French and British calls for an "emergency UNSC meeting" on Aleppo in various wobbly attempts to save the terrorist rebel rabble ...

Let's guess how many such meetings will be held before the end of this year!
edit on 13-12-2016 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
If the UN, in its current form, was so successful, why is disunity, conflict, war and oppression so prevalent throughout the world? One cannot expect these things to disappear completely even with an organisation like the UN, but surely the abundance of these things suggests that the current system is not working.

The World Is Not Falling Apart - Never mind the headlines. We’ve never lived in such peaceful times.
The world is actually safer than ever. And here's the data to prove that
Despite Bloody 2015, the World Really Is Safer Than Ever
Despite The Headlines, Steven Pinker Says The World Is Becoming Less Violent

So yes. The UN was worth it. No surprise that your OP was devoid of any sources proving your point though. The name of the game these days is to just accuse and insinuate and let that carry as your proof.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join