It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Access Programs - Who watches the Initiators? ACTIVE TREASON- Definitely!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A lot of talk about Treason going around and my question is who watches the one ones who control all the information, the initiators and where can we get information on even old programs as an example to research.

Here's a link to the wiki on SAP'S its a VERY interesting next level exploration into the Highly classified world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a snippet - Naming all of those involved and guess what - You see them Every day on MSM trying to cover they're ASS'es and make excuses!!

SAP access ergo policy on classified security categories de facto is understood informally as described as those who need to know have access, access is "on a need to know basis".[14] A SAP can only be initiated, modified, and terminated within their department or agency; the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Energy, Secretary of Homeland Security, the Attorney General, the Director of National Intelligence; their principal deputies (e.g. the Deputy Secretary of State in DoS and the Deputy Secretary of Defense in DoD); or others designated in writing by the President.[15]

The U.S. Secretary of Defense is obliged to submit a report, submitted not later than the 1st of March for each year, to the defense committee on special access programs.[16]

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Jul 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: TAGS ADDED

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
A lot of talk about Treason going around and my question is who watches the one ones who control all the information, the initiators and where can we get information on even old programs as an example to research.

Here's a link to the wiki on SAP'S its a VERY interesting next level exploration into the Highly classified world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a snippet - Naming all of those involved and guess what - You see them Every day on MSM trying to cover they're ASS'es and make excuses!!

What is your point here? WHO do you mean here? SAPs can be about anything. It may be a secret space project. It may be intelligence about Putin's illegitmate children. It may be information on petroleum reserves. It can be initiated nearly anywhere for nearly anything, yet you seem to have a bug about certain people on the MSM.

There's nothing really special about SAPs and they can involve anyone with a need to know. They aren't restricted to politicians or people who appear in MSM. You seem to have something in mind here, but so far it is quite unclear what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler Dream on!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Is this thread is just a copy paste wiki job???

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I concur with you.
Someone is likely missing the point that there are USAP's.

edit on 4-7-2016 by burntheships because: self reproved , snip removed

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Im referring to the access given to foreign government agents for influence/monetary gain by senior US GOV officials. i know nothing about that, however you've just witnesses a whistle blower Bring attention to the Clinton Foundation actions which the coming leak from Russia will confirm involvement.

The rabbit hole goes deep be careful.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Is this thread is just a copy paste wiki job???

"Copy, paste wiki job" sounds like a menu item at a Bangkok brothel.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Is there a link to follow aside from Wiki?
Sorry if I missed it.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A copy paste wiki job to educate those that are hearing these terms and gov programs for the first time.

its worth reading up on to gain a better understanding of the implications that the FBI are ACTIVELY INVESTIGATING

Since when is it ok to run for president when your under active investigation by the FBI ??? 20 years ago would this have ever happened?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Since when is it ok to run for president when your under active investigation by the FBI ??? 20 years ago would this have ever happened?

Its not good, only a "criminal" could get away with it.

The SAP information itself on her server was a clear violation.

But what the information pertained to is the really damning part.

The emergency message reads in the first paragraph: “On September 11, 2012, violent demonstrations took place at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt and at the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, resulting in damage in both locations and casualties in Benghazi. Media reports indicate that demonstrations may take place at the U.S. Embassy in Tunis on Wednesday, September 12, 2012.”

They clearly knew a full-fledged terrorist attack was going down
on September 11 at Benghazi
Benghazi smoking gun

edit on 4-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If it ISN'T damning lets get UFOs using her trick.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just read in another thread just what im referring to here's a snippet below ... so i guess the FOI act only applies when ever it suits them anyone see a dangerous precedent/trend here????

McCullough - "I can to a certain extent, I cannot provide a certain segment of them because the agency... uhhh... that owns the information for those emails has limited the distribution on those, so... They're uh... characterizing them as ORCON."

Chafftez - "Explain what ORCON is."

McCullough - "Originator Control." "...uh, so I can't... I can't give them to, even Congress, without getting the agency's permission to provide them..."

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

A copy paste wiki job to educate those that are hearing these terms and gov programs for the first time.

its worth reading up on to gain a better understanding of the implications that the FBI are ACTIVELY INVESTIGATING

Happens all the time. Several of the GOP candidates are under investigations of fraud ext. Bush Sr. was under investigation for refusing to turn over documents dealing with Iran Contra, they gave up when he was elected because it would be impossible to prosecute a sitting President. Trump has all kinds of investigation from tons of Federal Lawsuits. In many ways it is pretty common.

top topics

join