It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medina blast: Saudi city 'hit by suicide bomber'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No it cost us trillions, and save me the it can self fund nonsense.

If by 'us' you meant the top richest 2 percent.

98% of the public doesn't have anything to complain about.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abuaisha
a reply to: Hecate666

All news media ia giving false report. There was no suicide bomb blast. Gas cylinder was exploded inside car parking area near security office.

I leave in SA and many eye witness in Medina informed in socail media about the incident.

Really ?

Saying Al Jazeera is lying?

Saudi Arabia: Bombings target Medina and Qatif mosques

Four security officers have been killed and five others injured in a suicide attack outside the Prophet's Mosque in Saudi Arabia's Medina, Islam's second holiest city, the Saudi interior ministry said.

The bombing was the third attack to hit the kingdom on Monday, after blasts in cities of Jeddah and Qatif

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Only bomb exploded in Jeddah near US consulate and in eastern region Qatif. Medina bomb explosion news is false. How come security personal identify bomber is 2millions rush. Not possible.

All news media are working under one umbrella. They copy paste. There is nothing genuine.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What does income tax have to do with the cost of war?
And do only the top 2% get to decide then? Guess they are the only ones that get to decide anything then. But you will be complaint about the debt in the future.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

You are most certainly welcome, I agree 100%, identity politics is bull#, and we do not, and should not, be expected to be printed off an assembly line, in fact, i'd rather vote for truth than partisan; and you are a shining hope of englightment for those around you, keep rocking and rolling.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
originally posted by: Annee

I find it ironic when a Christian does something, like shoot an abortion doctor, the response is "He's not a real Christian".

But, when Muslim's say "These are not real Muslims" - - - they get attacked with "It's your religion, don't deny it" (in various wordings).

Radicals are radicals. Anything else attached to that is just a tool.

What's amazing is that no matter how many times your corrected, it still doesn`t sink in that NO WHERE does Christ instruct what a few nut jobs have done and will do in the future. Show it.

Yet the Quran is FULL of the commands of killing of infidels Apostates and subjugating Jew and Christian raping captive women etc that you and they media call radicals. As from Mohamad till now their history attests.

Even to this extent..
Two Muslim Boys Slaughter Their Own Mother For The Sake Of Allah

Twin brothers wanted to join ISIS and their parents objected. But Muslims mean business when they say “fidaka abi wa-ummi ya rasul Allah” (I sacrifice my father and my mother for you O messenger of Allah). “Sacrifice” means sacrifice and “mother” means mother, especially in the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

This is why the two (identical twin) brothers in Riyadh Saudi Arabia began to slaughter their entire family, killing their mother and seriously injuring their father and elder brother by using a cleaver.

Medina was where Mohamad beheaded the last of three Jewish tribes who went there as a refugee of up to 800 men and boys and took the women as sex slaves.

read about this Islamic massacre backed by their own books.

Its also worth noting that the Islamic calendar starts from this very event, not the 12 or so years before hand when Mohamad had his supposed demonic encounter which gave him his revelations.

The first year was the Islamic year beginning in AD 622 during which the emigration of Muhammad from Mecca to Medina, known as the Hijra, occurred. Each numbered year is designated either "H" for Hijra or "AH" for the Latin Anno Hegirae ("in the year of the Hijra");[1] hence, Muslims typically call their calendar the Hijri calendar.
en.wikipedia.org...

Christianity is Calvary, saved through grace and we are to pray for our enemies and share the gospel.

Islam is Cavalry who have slaughtered in all the lands they now possess to spread Islam, that was once Christian.

The Roman Empire adopted Christianity through Constantine, though all the pagan gods the citizens worshiped still existed so they messed the two, which is not Christian. The old statues just changed name from Jupiter-Peter ISIS-Mary etc, no where does Christ say to worship Mary.

Christians were slaughtered by the Romans for entertainment in every imaginable way and the Romans were amazed at how the Christians met their fate singing and praising God till the end, they could not contain the Christs message and Gospel.

Christianity is the very same today as it was in its very beginnings and will never change, though many people hijack the belief for their own deluded reasons.

Slander Christianity all you like, Christ was for free speech and separation of Church and State (render unto Caesar), its a free choice to believe.

Islam and Quran through Mohamad kills those who oppose him or tells the truth about him for who he was, literally and kills Apostates etc

Your own country is being eroded by Islam and your Government shredding the founding statutes your country is based upon, to appease Islam.
edit on 5-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jul 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I wonder how they like the taste.

Not All (TM) though rite?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Some of you people are reacting as if this is the first time this has happened in SA.

Weirdos.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Unfortunately,humanity cannot wait hundreds of years for islam to evolve-it must be uprooted wherever it is found and removed.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Picklesneeze because: oops

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Blame the MSM for the fappening.

Or don't.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

One day you will work out, I don't read yours or Xuechens posts on the main board.
Didn't even read this one

👍

Not really objective, are they.

Well that comment was simply precious.

From one of ATS loudest voices on LGBT's RIGHTS.

Except when it comes to the middle east, and a country named Saudi Arabia.

One of the most homophobic,misogynistic countries in the ME.

Yes exactly neo96

But maybe Annee is aware that Mohamad was a crossdresser and used to suck boys tongues (as well as being a mass murderer and 54 year old pedophile who stole everything he could even bits and pieces of ZOROASTRIAN 72 VIRGINS the black stone in Mecca from the original pagans and bits and pieces of the Old and New Testament then added his own twisted egocentric rubbish), and that the reason she is an Islamic apologist?

David Wood, Following Sunnah, Fi SabilAllah! (a response to the Muslim patrols in Britain 3 years ago) showing the verses that says Mohamad wore women's clothes and sucked boys tongues.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Of course the best answer to these radicals going around killing people is go to and try and kill them first.
Worked fantastic in Iraq and Afghanistan. Only cost us trillions of dollars and thousands of lives.

Yeah.

Go try love and compassion, I'll be right behind you... No I won't

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
originally posted by: TechniXcality

actually such sentiments are wholly christian,

Christ`s purpose was to make the only way to save mankind. Christians do not celebrate death, though imo am glad when mass murderers etc meet their end, for the safety of the rest.

it really is just a collection of thoughts from desert people, trying to answer the hard questions (ie. why are we here, what is my purpose, where did we come from, what happens when my child gets eat by a lion and dies) even worse, it formed a dictatorship, and subjugated it's adherents and the unbelievers. No, such disgusting sentiments are surely in keeping with scripture, though if you cherry picked only the gospel of Christ, and left out the things Christ say's in revelation, then you could wind up with a tolerant and peaceful even pacifist belief.

I`ve got no idea what your on about TechniXcality but I`ll take a punt, first Christ didn`t write Revelations it was John the Appostle , Revelations are of things to come in the future.

Christ did however tell of many things that would happen in the future, i.e.: that his followers will be hated and persecuted for His sake, The holy Temple of that time would be destroyed and that no stone will be left upon another, which happened in 70AD the ruins can still be seen today, the signs to look out for before His return which one of them was Israel becomes a Nation again that happened in our life time.

Israel - God's Prophetic Timepiece

The Old and New are filled with Prophecy, from even in the Torah that the Jews would reject their awaited Messiah/Christ. The Stone the builders rejected became the Chief Cornerstone.

All of it is for the gospel to be heard to the 4 corners of this world before the world is judged, but also not until all prophecy is fulfilled.

Prophecy on Christs return, shows that Christ destroys all (treading the winepress and His garments are splashed with blood) on all the area`s that are named in Biblical times that are nowadays Islamic countries.

Walid Shoebat 2016 - Prophecy Of Islam END of Day (Ex Muslim PLO Terrorist, now Christian) which goes into detail...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Christ speaks in revelation as recorded by John ( its in red) and the sentiments are not always turn the other cheek ect in fact its about judgement and retribution for sin. If you take just Christs gospel then you can have a tolerant belief BUT extremism is a logical conclusion from many of the other doctrines contained within the scriptures.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
originally posted by: TechniXcality

Christ speaks in revelation as recorded by John ( its in red) and the sentiments are not always turn the other cheek ect in fact its about judgement and retribution for sin. If you take just Christs gospel then you can have a tolerant belief BUT extremism is a logical conclusion from many of the other doctrines contained within the scriptures.

Look at and read Revelation in KJV Here

Pin point these verses your saying, Technically your correct the words are from God/Christ that are in red, so it should be a lot easier for you to find the ones your talking about.

I`ve got a KJV in front of me, there isn`t these things your talking about in there other than along the same line of "the wages of sin is death so be faithful till the end" nowhere is this a Christians responsibility, God is the only one who holds the keys to Heaven and Hell and yes the whole world will be judged and is why Christians bother people because we actually care.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I am more than willing to do this with you and go over the verses I have many times in other threads. However, it's 2am and so I will have to carry this over until mid afternoon or evening, so that you'll be on as well. I have no desire to trash Christians as many are very peaceful people, and as conceded previously, Christs gospel is without a doubt a peaceful and tolerant and forgiving message, a great message upon humanity. I howeve, cannot say that in good faith regarding the rest of the bible, and I came from a fundamentalist home and at one time was myself. If tomorrow sounds good I'll be here
edit on 5-7-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yep the Old Testament is hard in a few places for myself to understand as well. Somethings made sense later on.

It takes strength to turn the other cheek and have taken a hit or two in my time, but if someone was/is hurting someone else or my loved ones, I`m no pacifist.
Be that right or wrong. *Shrugs*

See you later on.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The thing about religion is that 95% of the time it's not a reason, it's a justification. It's like investigating a man for the sake of murdering him and then discovering he's a child molester. You were already going to kill him, just like the people who hate homosexuals and say it's because of their religion were always going to hate homosexuals anyway, the religion is just a convenient excuse.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abuaisha

All news media ia giving false report. There was no suicide bomb blast. Gas cylinder was exploded inside car parking area near security office.

I leave in SA and many eye witness in Medina informed in socail media about the incident.

If this is the case, is there any more evidence for this than you saying so? It would be extremely important. Also could you inform the BBC if you are right.
Three hours ago, it is still reported as suicide bomber on the BBC, whom I trust a tincy wincy bit more than you.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

How can IS call itself Islamic when they seek to desecrate their religion's holiest sites?

This will change your way of thinking!

How is this a reply to me? I never said that!?! [confused]

I was very lenient here with my original post, because I started it and I wanted to remain as neutral as possible. If anyone is interested in my stance on islam, reading my posts may be an eye opener.
I am against all religions.
But I stand with what I said that maybe those that call themselves 'moderates' would now be angry enough to report isis supporters or extremist amidst their community.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join