It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experiences with the UFO phenomenon.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV
So it's 60 feet then it's 30m... Hogwash.
I can see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit so I won't try to debate with you further but just to re-state what I said:

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
That only works to maybe about 60 feet away for a person with typical vision, and at most 100 feet for someone with exceptional vision
So you want to quibble about the difference between 98 feet 5 inches and 100 feet? Research into binocular vision has shown that not everybody has the same capabilities, so not everybody's binocular vision is effective to that distance, as I said.

Regarding your bicycle question, you're having more reading comprehension and or memory difficulties. What I said before was

The only way you can determine the distance and speed of an object in the distance with no further reference is if it's an identified, known object.

If the object is unidentified, it's not possible to make such a determination of the distance and speed.
It should be obvious that if it's a bicycle, it's not unidentified. You've identified it as a bicycle. You really should read more carefully.

edit on 201676 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV
So it's 60 feet then it's 30m... Hogwash.
I can see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit so I won't try to debate with you further but just to re-state what I said:

That only works to maybe about 60 feet away for a person with typical vision, and at most 100 feet for someone with exceptional vision
So you want to quibble about the difference between 98 feet 5 inches and 100 feet? Research into binocular vision has shown that not everybody has the same capabilities, so not everybody's binocular vision is effective to that distance, as I said.

Regarding your bicycle question, you're having more reading comprehension and or memory difficulties. What I said before was

The only way you can determine the distance and speed of an object in the distance with no further reference is if it's an identified, known object.

If the object is unidentified, it's not possible to make such a determination of the distance and speed.
It should be obvious that if it's a bicycle, it's not unidentified. You've identified it as a bicycle. You really should read more carefully.

Whatever...you're going around in circles. Fact is focusing + the brains previous visual experience allows for estimating way past 30m.
Like I said I can tell when stuff is past 30m, past 100m, past 10 km, etc. Maybe I'm not blind.
edit on 6-7-2016 by IVANV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Even though my late Dad wouln'ttalk about it, my late Mom would. I remember exactly what happened though I was only 8. This time of year. A month before I turned 9. I also remember what did not happer. Cause if I was the only one
They talked to, then it didn't happen. I have know proof. I have only drawn about 3 to exactly what we saw though we do not know what the thing with us was. Again, I have no proof the drawings I worked on fot 3 + decades perfecting the paintings, I have no proof thet are what I saw.
i've always known,
S&F

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: M00nStar

tell us more moonstar buddy, no need to be cryptic.
would love to see your drawings too!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
excavator is also can be used in mining.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
In rainy days, the heavy rain may cause some geological disasters such as landslide or debris flow. Therefore, we should park the excavator in correct way to protect your safety and property.
know more: www.sanyglobal.com/product/excavator/

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join