It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experiences with the UFO phenomenon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers ,

I like skeptics because skeptical thinking is a valuable tool in finding the Truth. But I don't understand why most skeptics do not question the incompleteness of our current scientific advancement . In this post I tell about my first UFO and the effects it has had on me as a person , child , skeptical thinker , and human.

On a camping in France.

With Daddy on a camping somewhere near Bordeaux (France). About 23hours but I don't know exactly. I was 8 years old and it was way past my bedtime.
Daddy woke me up , son come look I want you to show you something he said. So I crawled still sleepy out my little tent. Eyes half open and even at that young age I saw with my very myopic eyes the finger of my dad pointing towards a dot right above our tents.
I remember that 8 a 10 other people were also watching the dot.
Whats that ? I asked Dad ? That's a UFO they are watching us he replied. 'Dad I want to sleep' i responded , Please. Son wave at them he said with a firm voice!
'hmmm OK' I replied and I reluctantly waved.
Then at the sudden the dot in the sky (at minus 9 diopter is everything a dot) shot away at an incredible speed. I crawled back in the tent and that's all what happened...

Now that is all what happened and this cant be debunked.
Something very fast and very near our tents in the sky.
Other people too saw an UFO shape but I have very bad eyesight so for me it was just a dot in the sky nothing more.

A couple of days later I asked my dad what the dot was.
My father had seen a lot in his life and explained too me that the dot was an 'airplane' from another world.
I don't know why (maybe because the camping was very boring) but in the days that followed I started to draw and write stuff down. Domes, computer chips,robots,long white people. Just fantasy but very detailed stuff.

Eventually I produced 19 cahiers full of drawings and text. For about 4 years I lived in the childhood fantasy that people from Venus would visit us. Well there is nothing wrong with that just the fantasy of an obsessed child.

My father must have seen that I became obsessed and gradually distracted my obsessive attention for 'Venus' by starting to build Toy Rockets with me.

Eventually Toy rockets replaced my childhood fantasy , after that puberty and finally.. 'girls'. The cahiers were condemned to the attic and gathered dust but as later turned out eventually they came back to haunt me.

Living Inside the box

I learned the Einstein/Bohr shuffle and became a scientist without a job (that's a tradition in the Netherlands
). After that fiasco I started my own firm which became moderately successful.

At that time I wasn't really interested in UFOs or anything outside the box at all. Science had become more or less my gospel. Being extremely skeptical , I dismissed every possibility of life in outer space until...

Suddenly a lot of the stuff I drew as a child popped up on the net. things like Asthar the pleiadians USO'S UFOs and the grays reminded me of my childhood 'fantasy's'.
But eventually it all would make sense but at that moment I couldn't make head or tail of it. So I convinced myself that there was more to it (the cahiers) and made it my mission to discover the Truth. I had a lot of resources and decided to start a CT/alternative-news site , got in contact with a group of other UFO enthusiasts (for lack of a better word).

Self-delusion and the Truth

In the beginning the group was a very good thing. Interviews , News-items trips ed. A company was founded () and It got legal status.
But people are people and eventually Indigo's ,abductees ,psychics or whatever... Are just the same greedy bastards like me and you.
I've very bad social skills (Asperger) so a lot of what was going on in the group(social level) was a big mystery to me. Eventually they asked to interview me. I reluctantly agreed because I still wasn't entirely convinced that my 'childhood fantasies' had anything to do with the truth. But they (the group) convinced me that it was good for business. All the cahiers would be scanned analyzed and documented and I should comment on them.

10 hours interview.

I still remained skeptic but I more or less followed the group. I also observed that the group was far less critical. Every sighting and every paranormal vision was accepted as truth. Well I'm very skeptic but at that time I was just accepting anything. To my defense 2012 became near and people overall became very very weird I too.

Seeing my own interview.

Eventually I reviewed my own interview and came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth to publish. It's a bit like Amach or Camelot (no offense). The first 5 minutes of an interview might be true but after that...
The group was furious and said to me that I had to do something. A fight (verbally) broke out.
My family urged me to stop my quest because I already was depleting my recourses.
I agreed and decided to cut off my resources that I gave to the group and as turned out without money 'friends' disappear very quickly.

Own research

But I was still very intrigued by the fact that so much of my 'childhood drawings' became true.
So I reasoned that some part must be genuine.At that time I started to work for a charity foundation. This gave me the unique opportunity to go to Rwanda and Congo Forest Equatorial e.

The Idea was it to interview witnesses that knew absolutely nothing about the western society 'tabula Blanca'. So I did and I Interviewed the Mbote (better known as Pygmy) and their encounter with the Sky people. To be honest I didn't get very far but what I do know is that their encounters are very similar to the encounters that Western Abductees tell. For me that's enough to convince myself that the UFO (ship in the sky) phenomenon is very real and that sometimes (and I reallymean sometimes) people are really abducted.

Beside the point but A funny story is that an Mbote told me that there is a river where if you fall asleep on onside you might wake up on the other side but you have to pay by loosing all your hair and your fingernails. I still blaming myself that I didn't try it but I might end up looking like lex luthor
. True ? I don't know ?

Conclusion.

UFOs exist and after decades of research there is no doubt about that. But most people also have very rich fantasy. For me my only encounter was a Dot in the sky that's it. Yes The truth is often very boring but that doesn't make the truth less important. I a way this is all I have to say about my personal experiences with the UFO phenomenon.

Greetings Ray.

edit on 742016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wow very fascinating. Im assuming the loss of hair is due to radiation. Did you get a chance to speak to any Mbote that experience this?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

UFOs exist and after decades of research there is no doubt about that. But most people also have very rich fantasy. For me my only encounter was a Dot in the sky that's it. Yes The truth is often very boring but that doesn't make the truth less important.

No it doesn't.

There are skeptics, believers and knowers. That experience put you in the knowing crowd.

All that research and data over a lifetime amount to a hill of beans, except for that one anchoring moment in your remote past.

For you its no longer a subjective belief, you have witnessed something 'out of the box'. That changes all that speculation in a heart beat.

Same here.

Thats how I also know they exist. Nobody can take that from you, or me.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Same here. That's how I also know they exist. Nobody can take that from you, or me.

Same here.
Edit:
If humans are manufacturing what I witnessed, there are people living the George Jetson life as we speak. And we aren't.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

UFOs exist and after decades of research there is no doubt about that. But most people also have very rich fantasy. For me my only encounter was a Dot in the sky that's it. Yes The truth is often very boring but that doesn't make the truth less important.

No it doesn't.

There are skeptics, believers and knowers. That experience put you in the knowing crowd.

All that research and data over a lifetime amount to a hill of beans, except for that one anchoring moment in your remote past.

For you its no longer a subjective belief, you have witnessed something 'out of the box'. That changes all that speculation in a heart beat.

Same here.

Thats how I also know they exist. Nobody can take that from you, or me.

I'm in this boat too. I know they exist, and your right "no one can take that away from us"
but I don't always know if this is a positive, as it has lead to a life time of wanting to know what and who they are, and sadly, I'm not sure I will ever know.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

but I don't always know if this is a positive, as it has lead to a life time of wanting to know what and who they are, and sadly, I'm not sure I will ever know. p

Thats easy enough, they are us. Or we, them.

Or from them, in their image so to speak. Don't go religious, I don't mean it like that.

Look at this way, the Universe is at least billions of light years across, has been there a long time. If I were them i'd be like us; explorers, sowers of seed and planters of gardens, far and wide.

Edit: By the way, welcome to ATS! Hope you find what you're looking for.
edit on 4-7-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

do you have any of the drawings from your childhood that you could show us??
Regards, Dave.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

If humans are manufacturing what I witnessed, there are people living the George Jetson life as we speak. And we aren't.

Life is life long. Be patient, we'll get there.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Interesting, especially your drawings. The few people i know who have had experiences have all had some degree of "knowledge" imparted to them. New toughts / understandings, most but not all more to do with morality and spirit than anything else - all with some degree of not being able to grasp it fully, but coming into focus over time.

In yours, more towards the technical, but with drawings bringing them "into focus" over time. You being a scientist with Aspergers, perhaps this aspect makes more sense for what you were most receptive to.

I've wondered if the "communication" or "days upload" or whatever it may be is "on purpose" or a side effect of being within the presence.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I've been "waiting" for 57 years now and I have very little hope of finding out more...If TPTB aren't against us, they are certainly not "for" us..

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
(Bolding in intrptr's quote mine)

but I don't always know if this is a positive, as it has lead to a life time of wanting to know what and who they are, and sadly, I'm not sure I will ever know. p

Or from them, in their image so to speak. Don't go religious, I don't mean it like that.

Look at this way, the Universe is at least billions of light years across, has been there a long time. If I were them i'd be like us; explorers, sowers of seed and planters of gardens, far and wide.

This is my belief as well, though as far as the bolded portion, I believe this thinking is exactly what was intended by religions which imply such things.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You can research and believe in extraterrestrials visiting this planet, but until you have a genuine personal experience it seals any kind of questions that may linger in your mind. Skeptics can explain away anything, its your word against theirs. Since the subject matter is hard for many people to accept, most will accept it as being man-made or of earthly origins.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I meant more wait till after we pass.

Thats when we get 'there'.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

The same Mbote that told me (via my intepretor) he experienced it several times.

hmmm radiation thought about that too, could be but I didn't have a geigercounter (it's illegal to bring mining equipment) so I don't know for sure. I would assume that he also would become very sick but he assured me he was in good health he just had no nails and hair no more.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
(Bolding in intrptr's quote mine)

This is my belief as well, though as far as the bolded portion, I believe this thinking is exactly what was intended by religions which imply such things.

Misguiding us you mean? If so I agree.

Your reply didn't appear in my box.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

one anchoring moment in your remote past.

Indeed ! it took me a long time to realize that. People tend to explain , think of even fantasize. Take that all away and there is still the gist and essence of that one anchoring moment and the conclusion THEY EXISIST !

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I know. I would have fallen into the disbelief crowd, if I didn't have that experience. During conversations here people dismiss you, try to raise doubt in your mind that what you saw or experienced was misidentified or whatever.

And it doesn't matter what you tell them, they don't budge. Same with paranormal stuff. Once you have witnessed something, its no longer about tricks of the mind, wishful fancy, delusion, chemicals in the grass, etc.

You know.

Thats the best part, knowing.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Hi Dave ,

I still have the drawings from my childhood. Don't get me wrong but I don't know if ATS is a place for them. I mean people (and I too ) can conclude everything from them. But I have absolutely no prove if there is any relation with the 'dot in the sky' (just feelings).

For instance the 1st Cahier is called 'People from Venus'. Well that more or less sets the tone. As a guy with a scientific background I know the surface temperature on Venus . so go figure ... it are just child drawings not a CT or whatever.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

hmmm...

I don't know how to begin well there is scientific 'knowledge' learned on school and uni. For somereason I was always propelled towards science. And then there is the for lack of a better word 'inner knowledge/fantasy?'.

Some how it always had to do with tech. Both however cant be true. The 'into focus' bringing just doesn't match with the facts of science (People on Venus?). As a scientist I dismiss that knowledge.

But as a person I think (like to think) it will become important someday... maybe a message within the "days upload". But I fail to see why it is important I'm just a single person and wouldn't it much simpler for them too just land and shake the hand of Obama. Than impregnating people with 'knowledge' that doesn't make sense for the most part ?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Hey thanks, Well I saw it shoot away. That's a 100G or more. Steel can't handle that so I'm absolutely sure it wasn't man made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join