It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting conspiracy folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I moved on from conspiracy theories years ago, but thought it might be interesting to see what's all the rage now. I believed almost all the conspiracy theories, except reptilians, aliens, religious stuff... but I did go through phases where I watched youtube videos about that stuff too. I believed people were turning all of humanity into slaves, planning to wipe most of us out as machines become able to replace slave labor.

It seems I lost interest in conspiracy theories shortly after being introduced to an idea. I think of it as an alternative to statism, anarchy, and freeman on the land theories. This idea is discussed in detail on conference call recordings that can be found with the keyword "imbatman57". I think of it as being similar to something a guy called "Marc Stevens" does and recommends... except taking it a step or 10 further. Basically, if someone says "you" did something "wrong", or didn't do the "right" thing, start limiting the claims and ask questions instead.

I wish I could say I got it all figured out. Wish in one hand, do what in the other? Anyway... there's this other idea called Question Formulation Technique.
[personal info snipped]
edit on Mon Jul 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Welcome aboard enjoy ur stay amigo !

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: StevenRichards

I wish I could say I got it all figured out. Wish in one hand, do what in the other?

Conspiracy theorists, a dismissive term coined by the main stream, is really a hunt for the truth. Most people know they are being lied to only a few actually go digging around.

Welcome to the digs...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself and still getting the lay of the land. Have fun and see ya around.

edit on 4-7-2016 by bbarkow because: Here's a flag to get you started

top topics

join