It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Read on (or back).

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
He also carries on and on about Soros, while never mentioning the Koch Brothers who are equally (if not even more) vile and influential in American politics.

That alone smells of partisan agenda and propaganda.

If this guy is so deep and knows so much he should also know just how much influence the Koch Brothers (Americans for Prosperity anyone?) have.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Read on (or back).

So he changes his stance here and there? Even more of a reason to doubt this is real.

This is pandering to a captive audience that wants to believe things he's saying. It's like telling hungry people about an all you can eat buffet. Everyone is going to start drooling and fantasizing about it, regardless if it exists or not.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Koch brothers didn't bring the Bank of England to it's knees...or SE Asia (and I was there when it happened). Yes, Dr. M. later recanted his allegations, but he didn't speak for all of SE Asia (even though he imagined he did).

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Probably 50% on the people in those threads were disparaging him in every way possible.

Did you actually read it?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
And you guys realize he's not saying anything that people here on ATS have either already said or speculated about. Anyone with a halfway decent understanding of the government could pull a stunt like this on 4Chan.

Hell, for all I know, someone from ATS is doing this for the "lulz" just to see the reaction. Apparently, it's getting quite the reaction...especially from people who don't like Hillary.

I wish I would have thought this up, might have made for a more entertaining afternoon.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes, and his answers aren't anything that anyone with a passing knowledge could write down.

Honestly, I'm surprised no one's done this yet for kicks. I know at least 20 or so people on here alone that are informed enough to pull this off.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If fake:

Could he be a Trump PsyOp?

A foreign operator?

A complete fake?

If legit:

There appear to be a couple of times when I think he may be interacting with some of his work group or someone in an adjacent, non-connected cell.

In either case:

Whoever it is is obviously intelligent and, imho, the same person in all three threads.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Pretty much these two things in a nutshell:

And:

That's pretty much what I'm seeing with all of this...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It reads as fake to me.

The 'insider' says Trump despises the Clintons. I don't believe that is plausible based on their well-documented history as friends.

...But I especially don't believe it if he was involved in any bribery with them. You don't hate and distrust those you share secrets and corruption with. Any animosity between Trump and the Clintons is just simply not plausible to me.

edit on 4-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This guy does a good job of tying all of the far right wing talking points, into one nice little package. I ain't buying it no more, he got too full of himself.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well lookie here...Published 13 hours ago:

Trump claims inside knowledge of email probe, says no charges for Clinton

Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, cited unidentified sources and professed to have inside knowledge of the investigation’s outcome: no charges.

He appeared to be angling for a political boost no matter what the FBI recommends. If Mrs. Clinton is indicted, she might be nudged out of the race. If she isn’t, he can cry malfeasance.

“Like I said, the system is totally rigged!” he said on Twitter.

Washington Times

Seems a bit ... coincidental? I wonder if Trump planted this 4Chan thing? In any case, everyone *should* be realistic here and know that Hillary has never, and will never be indicted. Trump clearly is trying to drum up support for himself and get more media exposure.

Obvious PR stunt for Trump people, nothing to see here, move along...
edit on 4-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well lookie here...Published 13 hours ago:

Trump claims inside knowledge of email probe, says no charges for Clinton

Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, cited unidentified sources and professed to have inside knowledge of the investigation’s outcome: no charges.

He appeared to be angling for a political boost no matter what the FBI recommends. If Mrs. Clinton is indicted, she might be nudged out of the race. If she isn’t, he can cry malfeasance.

“Like I said, the system is totally rigged!” he said on Twitter.

Washington Times

Seems a bit ... coincidental? I wonder if Trump planted this 4Chan thing? In any case, everyone *should* be realistic here and know that Hillary has never, and will never be indicted. Trump clearly is trying to drum up support for himself and get more media exposure.

That article is full of holes, all they did is take
Trumps tweet about Bill meeting with Lynch and
the CNN tweet about no charges - and they twisted
it into an absolute rag piece.

ETA: WaTimes only one reporting that, and they have no source.
www.google.com...=trump+inside+knowledge+

ETA:

Not saying I believe this 4chan "report" as I have not even read
much of it, ............

BUT when the day comes that all the mainstream
news outlets are acting like rabid rag sellers no better than
The National Enquirer
they have lost all credibility.

edit on 4-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Perhaps you're correct. I guess we'll never know one way or the other, will we?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
If fake:

Could he be a Trump PsyOp?

I think s/he could be a Clinton/Trump psyops. The idea that the Clintons and Trump are working together cannot be discounted. They have a well-documented history. And all we have to convince us they are not still allies is this election. That is all.

It's not enough, no matter how bitter they make it look.
edit on 4-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I dunno. I read the 4chan thread(s). There's something bothering me here. I don't claim to be an expert on most things. There are a couple of things I actually know a bit about, but certainly not everything. And that's the issue. This "insider' claims to know everything about nearly everything. Not only does he know everyone's ulterior motives, he understands the relationship between them. He understands climate change. He understands gun control. He understands globalization agendas. He knows HRC wants a war with Russia. ANY subject that comes up he waxes eloquent upon. And he's a GS-15 "analyst." He claims no one has the total picture because of compartmentalization, but he does because he's in a unique position.

A GS-15 (equivalent to an Army Colonel: O-6) who just happens to be in a unique position to know everything AND desires to tell it all to us on places like 4chan so it can be discussed on ATS, two credulous believe-anything, cranky (not my term) conspiracy sites. He's not even a super grade (GS16 - GS18 are for the SES: Senior Executive Service). So basically I'm having a hard time believing this guy is in a position to know the breadth and depth of what he claims to know. It's like a Staff Sergeant being aware of the innermost secrets of UFOs at Area 51.

It just isn't passing the smell test for me.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

... nothing to see here, move along...

Isn't that gatekeeping or goaltending (or whatever it's called), MM?
LOL

Well, while y'all have been gnashing your teeth and wringing your hands, I've been smoking an absolutely stunning smoker load of....wait for it....home ranch raised brisket, pork shoulder, St. Louis style ribs and a few home made brats. They have now graduated to "Awesome" status, so I will bid y'all my adieu for now and enjoy my fare from my secret heavily fortified conspiracy "compound" nestled deep in the Rocky Mountains!

Take care all! Enjoy your 4th of July...Independence Day of the United States of AMERICA for those who may have forgotten what a great country this once was!

edit on 7/4/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Happy Fourth-O!

*waves the flag*

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Remember guys...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I agree, one hundred percent on what that article said, I keep telling my husband that our nations government is at a point of no return without having to change the entire structural political system, this will cause nothing short of chaos and damage to the nation, various foreign factions could easily find a way to divide the nation US will never be the same united nation again.

How this happen?

Very simple we have allow money to influences politics for soo long that now even foreign interest have their deep pockets financing Americas political candidates.

America is not long the nation that history books talks about anymore and has not been for quite sometime.

Is too many groups and foreign entities working very hard and financing the down fall of US.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join