It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independence Day 2 : Resurgence - Globalist Propaganda ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I wouldn't have seen a Globalist agenda 20 years ago because I was too naive. Now I totally see it and in fact I ask myself about every single 'news' story, movie and even commercials. This is definitely some next level black ops mind control stuff they are putting out in this movie.

Yeah, I never saw it 20 years ago.....and yes, I see it everywhere now. I don't think I'm crazy, but I'm not sure how much that even matters and question deeply what if anything I should say or do at all anymore. I really miss the simpler times...if I didn't have skin in this game, people I Love, I really might just go and live a much less stressful life and just say ..."I'm not playing anymore" !

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
EXACTLY. ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I wish a much greater percentage of folks knew and understood such realities.

They will find out in due course . . . probably rather harshly.

originally posted by: Klassified

It has been posted numerous times, but it deserves repeating...

February 17, 1950, James Paul Warburg confidently declared to the United States Senate: “We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

This is by no means the first movie or series to allude to a world government. It's just one more in a long list of social engineering exercises, using predictive programming, among other tools. An alien invasion isn't necessary. Any threat to modern civilization as a whole can be used to accomplish the goal. It hasn't and won't happen overnight. It's a gradual process, and an "alien invasion" or other event is just the catalyst used in the last phase.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Saw it, and enjoyed it, for the most part, though not as much as the original. That said, yeah, you have a valid point. Saw that myself. If something did happen that could be blamed on aliens, people would be far more willing to unite.

Something to remember, in the future!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'm utterly convinced that's in the script. Not a detail listed clearly from 2,000 years ago in the script . . . but there are hints of that aspect in several places that have parts of the script.

And certainly the evidence from our era is extensive, imho.

So, imho, not just avoid being surprised when it falls out of the skies onto the nightly news . . . expect it.

And then life will never be the same . . . utter tyranny will not be long behind though it might take 3.5 years to get in full swing after that event.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

My all-time favorite movie is the original "Independence Day. I love it. But, as I've mentioned on ATS before, it is slanted horribly. Basically, we have the Jewish intellectual father and his brilliant son that save the world. We have a black guy that has a black stripper for lover and she has a child by somebody. We have a lovable dog. We have the drunken, redneck former fighter pilot that lives in a beatup Winnebago with three apparently feral kids. Guess who is behind the movie.

The new movie I will see with misgivings already formed from insults gained from the first and how they nestle with the latest offering. Time after time, we see influences in our media giving us clear signs of how we are supposed to be thinking. And this is only the beginning.

What I suggest is what we are supposed to take away from the movie isn't the defeat of the mean aliens so much as it is the state of humankind adapting to a new form of existence that will better face a menace from space that the US government has suggested more than once. The old psychological trick of dangling the threat of invading aliens in front of our noses is to get us to at least think about a uniformed world.

This ploy is clever for the fact that the ETs of the flying saucers are, in deed, here and, remarkably, are nice folks. Our governments know this. But they can't directly tell us the game plan because there would be too much resistance to alien intervention in our affairs and problems with the so-called Disclosure that will never come until it is moot to the question.

How to get humanity to conform and also throwing in the alien angle that humanity must learn to accept? Well, a common enemy is the answer. We WILL ALL work together to save ourselves from ourselves. So the ETs must be painted as the bad guys in our social media. After all, it is just a movie, right?

edit on 4-7-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Glad you enjoyed the movie, truth be told I would never have seen either of them probably if my better half didn't enjoy Action movies, lol, and now I see Conspiracy's in the Damm things too ! I think the whole 20 yr. transition of the World from the 1st to 2nd movie seemed really glaring and ominous to me.

If we just take the movie at face value, sure the whole World might unite if some sort of Aliens were trying to destroy Earth. Heck lot's of people believe that we should become a Global World for lesser threats and maybe if I had any faith in the TPTB that want to bring about this Globalization of the World I would be more trusting of the motives...Who doesn't want PEACE on EARTH after all !

For today gonna swim, BBQ and watch fireworks with the family ...at some point my Sis and I will start talking about politics and I'll be scolded for being "un-patriotic"......which is so funny, because apparently when push comes to shove I'm a Patriot.. in the sense that I want to Fix America, not see it absorbed into a World Government !

Hope you have a Great 4th today Lady.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Some good observations there Aliensun, and I sure hope the Aliens are nice folks, lol, but they really do scare me ! I also noted some interesting things between the Jewish Father and Son "heroes" in the 2nd movie, that I forgot to mention in the OP, but I'll wait to comment since you haven't seen the movie yet, but it's really kinda strange, especially if one believes things are being guided by a Zionist agenda. There also is another disturbing scene involving the stripper, turned saint, Mother ...she is sacrificed, so to speak....The Red Neck's are gone is this New World.....a lot of Asian characters...maybe we can compare notes once you see it...

Hope you have a great 4th...ty for your thoughts ...and YES...somehow I know we will all work together, it's just gonna require some Heart and Grit !

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I just want to say one thing,

SPOILERS

I love how the queen can one shoot fighter planes from the sky but cant hit a school bus in front of her

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What a pile of rubbish that movie was , i thought it was going to be good after watching the trailer here last night but it is just for the kids i could not ait for it to be over .

Now for Tarzan

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I visited the calamity earlier today in my local theater. It was worth the 7 bucks to see other critics right in terms of just how bad the thing was. How could they give us this mess?

I wager that movie will stand as a long-standing testament to how the wonders of CGI actions movies have grown stale and overdone. Those characters must have spent their entire time standing or running in front of a green screen. Damn! I thought I was in another Star Wars movie as the corny dialogue spilled out right down to the very end. The last part of the movie was an absolute joke, like you are left thinking "Where have I seen this before?"

If we look at a deeper meaning such as I suggested in my earlier email, We belatedly discover that not all aliens (alien IT spheres) are here to eat us up, but can be decent, even helpful in our future space quests as we move beyond the Moon. So the lesson learned is that there are nice folks in the galaxy and Diversity gets around.

Obviously, I have not taken this movie seriously...you just cant.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

OFF TOPIC but in regards to the quantity of the movie displayed in one awful aspect:

I had to stifle a giggle about every time those "rifles" our forces used came into play. Those things looked more like a kid's Super Soaker water gun than any resemblance to a serious weapon. Over the decades, I've seen some ridiculous-looking weapons used by our space-age protectors, from old Buck Rogers serial movies on, but with these obvious pieces of vacuum-molded plastic were atrocious.I kept asking myself, "How could they...?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Amazing trailer. Globalist agenda or not. I'm pumped to see this.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well I would think a global war with aliens would kinda unite the world.
But the movie did pander to China big time. It was rather blatant.

Most movies pander to China. Decades of income provided to their people from our manufacturing sector jobs which free trade agreements stole from Americans have given them the disposable income needed to have family movie nights at the theaters. That pandering is also now being seen in video games and music. We need an "Independence Day" from the rest of this crappy globe, allowing the US to reclaim our rightful place in the world's pecking order.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I'm utterly convinced that's in the script. Not a detail listed clearly from 2,000 years ago in the script . . . but there are hints of that aspect in several places that have parts of the script.

And certainly the evidence from our era is extensive, imho.

So, imho, not just avoid being surprised when it falls out of the skies onto the nightly news . . . expect it.

And then life will never be the same . . . utter tyranny will not be long behind though it might take 3.5 years to get in full swing after that event.

I have thought for some time now that when we all disappear, it will be blamed on a mass abduction. Then, they step in with all the fancy light show, and convince the masses. Should be quite interesting!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Glad you enjoyed the movie, truth be told I would never have seen either of them probably if my better half didn't enjoy Action movies, lol, and now I see Conspiracy's in the Damm things too ! I think the whole 20 yr. transition of the World from the 1st to 2nd movie seemed really glaring and ominous to me.

I am a huge action fan myself! More of the action here was bought for me than for the hubby, lol! He enjoys them, but I am a real action buff! Still, hard to miss the programming in some movies! At least we can see it. Some seem to not notice, and won't believe if you wave the evidence in their faces!!

If we just take the movie at face value, sure the whole World might unite if some sort of Aliens were trying to destroy Earth. Heck lot's of people believe that we should become a Global World for lesser threats and maybe if I had any faith in the TPTB that want to bring about this Globalization of the World I would be more trusting of the motives...Who doesn't want PEACE on EARTH after all !

People working together would be great, but people living under one government, not so great! TOo many seem to think that you can't have one without the other.

For today gonna swim, BBQ and watch fireworks with the family ...at some point my Sis and I will start talking about politics and I'll be scolded for being "un-patriotic"......which is so funny, because apparently when push comes to shove I'm a Patriot.. in the sense that I want to Fix America, not see it absorbed into a World Government !

Hope you have a Great 4th today Lady.

Brave soul! Politics and my sister just don't mix. We never agree, and end up arguing. Never get called unpatriotic, though she did suggest that I might be "racist", when I said, back in '08, that I wasn't voting for O. Didn't even ask me a reason. She's one of those people that thinks whatever the government does, it's alright, and for our own good. Bizarre, I know! We did have a good day; not too hot, the kids enjoyed a carnival, and we picnicked and saw a nice fireworks show. Nice, small-town setting, so no bog crowds, either!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Horrible movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join