It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independence Day 2 : Resurgence - Globalist Propaganda ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Happy 4th of July fellow American ATSer's ! We just saw this movie and I noticed some really weird things I thought might be interesting to discuss. I think maybe our International Brother's and Sister's might find this interesting too, especially on the heels of Brexit. I'm not sure if I've lost my Damm mind...but let's take a look.....

***** SPOILER ALERT ***** for those who haven't seen the movie you may want to re-visit this thread after you have seen the movie..
OK, let's break out the popcorn and start with the trailer from the 1 st move..."Independence Day" released 20 years ago in 1996, starring Will Smith....

now let's take a look at the trailer for "Independence Day 2 : Resurgence......hmmmmm?

Is this just a movie ? Is some creepy, sinister message happening here that is showing the Elite's plan for the World ?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I imagine Alien invasion is exactly what Humanity requires to create the paradigm shift needed to create a benevolent united Earth government.

The problem with humanity is that we are to caught up fighting amongst ourselves over diminishing resources and petty squabbles regarding racial and religious differences to see the big picture.

But lets face it, if there were to be a real invasion of the extra terrestrial variety we would lose the battle unequivocally down to the fact that we are mostly small minded petty animals that refuse to cooperate in any meaningful manner.

edit on 3-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
In the 1st movie we see the POTUS meeting with US military forces in the White House to decide how to respond to an Alien threat of not only the USA, but the World. We see American Flags and a clearly American sensibility to Nationalism, although we must work as a Team with World powers to solve this problem or we all Die !

The POTUS states that this is not only "Independence Day for America, but for the World ! " Heavy statement, 20 yrs. ago, which went totally over my head at the time. We watch the Capitol Building being destroyed, the "People's Representation" Destroyed and we see the POTUS clearly shown as vulnerable, protecting his own family, before he decides to fight.

We also see Judd Hersh as the stereotypical Jewish Dad, loving, devoted, to his Son who is the "brain's" behind figuring out how to beat the Aliens...very like-able characters, we also have our very masculine characters who are still optimistic in the face of unimaginable odds, and they Win ! The women character's have some shinning moments, but they don't really "control" the situation until 20 years later.....and that is significant I think.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No, just a stupid movie with some good FX. Sure "the world pulls together to defeat the Bad Guys" and all that, which you could say is NWO stuff, but it also goes with the territory. You could also say the same for Arthur C. Clarke's "Childhood's End." It's not at all unusual in Sci-Fi to portray Earth as united in the future.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well I would think a global war with aliens would kinda unite the world.
But the movie did pander to China big time. It was rather blatant.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I wouldn't have seen a Globalist agenda 20 years ago because I was too naive. Now I totally see it and in fact I ask myself about every single 'news' story, movie and even commercials. This is definitely some next level black ops mind control stuff they are putting out in this movie.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So now let's look at where this goes 20 years later. The POTUS is now a woman, and man she sounds A LOT like Hillary when she is giving her "pep talk" to the World. The film starts with a much darker view of the World, twice in the trailer they show UN forces seeming to be in control of this now "peaceful" World.

When the World is yet again threatened with an Alien attack, the decisions on what to do are done in a UN consensus , and the USA is clearly not making decisions as a Sovereign Country any longer on how to proceed....there are No American flags or decisions being made from the White House any longer.....in this attack we see the White House "almost" destroyed....they sorta leave us hanging there, but logic tells us it doesn't survive based on the destruction that destroys everything around it. We see a few small American flags on the fighter's helmets, but it also seems that the fighting forces are International.

The only thing that is consistent from the 1st movie is that Jeff Bloomberg's character is still the Hero and so is his Jewish Father that drives the bus of children to "safety" after they have been separated from their parents somehow.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It may or may not be propaganda, but it sure wad crappy. That's two hours I won't get back.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I Hated the Movie and the message....one of the creepiest things is when you see the words...in your face.....on the screen.

"They had 20 years to prepare, but did they?" absolutely gave me the chills......20 years ago I was working in corporate America, raising a young child....and the answer is NO.....I'm not prepared, and I hope I'm totally paranoid and that this creepy movie is all a figment of my imagination and not some cryptic message of the Elite's plans for the World.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I'm all for spotting symbolism in movies but other than a few details pandering to modern day issues I don't think Independence Day is much more than a shoddy disaster film. The first one seemed great but I was also in grade school, while the sequel was almost worthy of walking out.

I think there is far more to be concerned about in the recent rash of "Kids At War" movies. Hunger Games, Maze Runner, etc. Not that underaged underdogs are a new concept for Hollywood, but they are getting pretty dystopian with it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Is this just a movie ? Is some creepy, sinister message happening here that is showing the Elite's plan for the World ?

Two words:

NO.

YES.

No, it is not just a movie. That ceased to be the case way back with THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL and THE WAR OF THE WORLDS radio show and movie.

YES, it IS a VERY SINISTER Message from the elite and from the critters. The neurolinguistic programming must be thick and frequent in the movie.

The critters and the oligarchy will MORE OVERTLY control the planet for at least 3.5-7 years AFTER the more devastating 'festivities' begin.

THEN they will be obliterated. . . . After almost half the global population has been exterminated.

The outline of events is not greatly detailed but it is clear and certain in all it states.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Haven't seen it.

Don't like traumatic films where there's death and mayhem every so many seconds.

However, I wonder . . . SHOULD I see it just to keep tabs on the messages the oligarchy is putting out there?

I hope those who have seen it will tell me their view of whether I should see it, or not, given the above.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah Andy, maybe your right....we would or may have already lost to "Aliens", demons. ancient ancestors, who knows?
Honestly, I don't wanna see it anymore...the more I learn and see the more I think my energy is spent in vain trying to change anything other then my immediate environment. Thanks for your feedback.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Agreed.....Hunger Games was particularly disturbing and yeah "Kids" are especially important to Hollywood Illumanti Elites..and it's sick stuff that hurts my heart and mind.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Thanks Bo for acknowledging that maybe this is something worthy of examination. I guess the short answer is Yes, see the movie if you want insight on what's being put out there. I almost wish I hadn't seen the movie, totally bummed me out, because the distinct message I got was that this was a "fictional" TRUTH of what's going down and it scared the Hell out of me...

edit on 3-7-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

THANKS BIG.

I wish I could relieve your fears.

However, the script clearly mentions that

"Men's hearts will fail them for fear."

imho, there is NO shelter nor refuge OTHER THAN the arms of Almighty God . . . and even with that . . . He has evidently honored some with a martyrdom destiny.

Thankfully, IT WILL BE WORTH IT ALL.

The glories of eternity with Him are not worthy to be compared to the worst of the sufferings here.

There are Heavenly visit narratives that include visits with toddler children who were very horribly and extensively tortured and murdered by demonized parents. The children said that those horrible experiences were NOTHING--nothing to be even the least bit concerned about. Somehow, HIS GRACE WAS SUFFICIENT even before their moment of death.

I cling to that Blessed Hope.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Happy 4th of July fellow American ATSer's ! We just saw this movie and I noticed some really weird things I thought might be interesting to discuss. I think maybe our International Brother's and Sister's might find this interesting too, especially on the heels of Brexit. I'm not sure if I've lost my Damm mind...but let's take a look.....

***** SPOILER ALERT ***** for those who haven't seen the movie you may want to re-visit this thread after you have seen the movie..
OK, let's break out the popcorn and start with the trailer from the 1 st move..."Independence Day" released 20 years ago in 1996, starring Will Smith....

now let's take a look at the trailer for "Independence Day 2 : Resurgence......hmmmmm?

It's just a movie...and not very original either

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Evidently you are not all that aware of all the puzzle pieces building up for millennia toward just such a scenario.

The script has been written a long time.

It WILL be played out . . . to the letter.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

INDEED.

I think we are still called to do what we can. But, yeah, the scope keeps shrinking back to those in my immediate sphere of influence.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It has been posted numerous times, but it deserves repeating...

February 17, 1950, James Paul Warburg confidently declared to the United States Senate: “We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

This is by no means the first movie or series to allude to a world government. It's just one more in a long list of social engineering exercises, using predictive programming, among other tools. An alien invasion isn't necessary. Any threat to modern civilization as a whole can be used to accomplish the goal. It hasn't and won't happen overnight. It's a gradual process, and an "alien invasion" or other event is just the catalyst used in the last phase.

<<   2 >>

join