It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ending the beginning of the end

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
in summer you hear the reverberations of the falls leaves falling. few can hear it. i can hear it like a constant thundering.

every act of violence i can see no matter where happening. a descent into madness. the violence will no longer allow me to think my own thoughts.

all i can do is refuse to join the narcissists, or the violent. they are each tryig to force me to join them.

the beast arises.

selfie nations.

fake food.

poisoned water.

people living in the cloud.

people can not be content. they want more. they want things that hurt other people so they can have it.

the prisons are being emptied. beleive me if you were imprisoned in darkess for 10,000 years and can torment those who put you there you would. earths prisons are being opened. this are not humankind i speak of.

we were warned of this time through all history.

if your friends are narcissist or violent, they are not your friends. few people are real anymore. their obsession with self has opened them to be imprisoned.

he could not look away from the .irror as his idea was he was the most beautiful.

i am no longer anyone.just a mirror. no voice. or face. an equelizer of light. ill show you which lights are not good.

there is nothing left to be said. all have been fairly warned of what is to come. what matters is how you react to the pressure that is building. can you feel it? i started feeling it june 2013.

old foundations cannot hold the mass of these new temples to strange deities. do not go into the beasts temples. these are no longer buildings, but light and frequency fields. computer and smartphone screens are the new temple to self and underlying entities.

i cannot explain well tge tjings i see in human language. few will understand. those who do know what they must do.

goodnight.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

Goodnight.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

i cannot explain well tge tjings i see in human language.few will understand

Yea.. few will understand when you cannot communicate what you're talking about properly. Also, by "human language", you mean the english language?

edit on 3-7-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Goodnight.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

My mate Big Dave is violent but uses his violence for good and he is my freind he would jump in front of a bus to save his pals so....
Also you do know many failed prophets have come and gone on ATS but hey you gave no time line so you are golden....

"the beast arises.".......Oh I get it.

REPENT REPENT REPENT....

I think you kinda want the end to come...
edit on 3-7-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I quote the comic character Charlie Brown ,,, 'Good Grief !"

that's my 'good night' exclamation

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Eat a Snickers man. You're not yourself when you're hungry.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The fear you feel for the state of the world is in direct relation to your age and how aware you are of your surroundings, and quite possibly whatever your current vice (alcohol, drugs, sex, news junkie, etc.)

You will grow out of the conspiratorial thinking and suddenly realize that the world is cyclic and things are always going wrong all the time. Media outlets prey on fear and violence because that's ultimately what "sells" and the more desensitized people get, the more radical they become in their delivery and rhetoric.

Nothing of much significance is going to change for quite some time, corrupt politics have been in place before ANY of us were born, the puppet masters won't EVER be smoked out, false flag operations DO and will continue to exist, and we ARE all supposed to be hyper connected on a higher level but more and more people are deciding to tune out rather than in. You can't change any of it, and there are not enough people who care to make a difference.

That seems like a grim outlook, but the reality is the sooner you realize these things the happier you will be. Being aware and going with the flow doesn't make you a drone, it makes you adaptable. It's your choice to be oppressed or liberated by this knowledge.

You are hereby granted the serenity to accept the things you cannot change.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Argyll

Goodnight.

They probably work nights.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Delusions of grandeur
Mania
Paranoid Personality Disorder
Bipolar Disorder
Schizophrenia
Anxiety disorder

Either one of those or a combination of those or the OP is telling the truth and we are all going to hell or whatever.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah, this world is on the fringe of ego imploding. People are in constant denial of it and resort to sarcasm and lousy one liners to defend themselves, more and more each day.

Being serious seemingly ended with "why so serious?"...

I agree with your assessment of the people of the western world but we cannot know for sure when the tribulation until we're in deep. I for one am having trouble making an assessment of whether or not it will be now, in a few years time, in decades, or ages. But as the Man said: "Yet a time is coming and has now come...".

But as I know. Revelation is an inner personal unfolding and maybe, just maybe, it will extrapolate over from our inner to our outer.

-----------

Men/Women "of" ATS...Even you have fallen in to the pit of my first two sentences. Shame.

edit on 3/7/16 by Sump3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/16 by Sump3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
the prisons are being emptied. beleive me if you were imprisoned in darkess for 10,000 years and can torment those who put you there you would. earths prisons are being opened. this are not humankind i speak of.

The greatest punishment for anyone who ever "put you in darkness for 10,000 years" would be that they could never have ANY power over you anymore. Because dodging bullets is fine, but if YOU were that who couldn't be hurt or trapped in any way anymore, not only would it be better, it would turn the offenders into complete idiots.

edit on 16201606pmk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

They probably work nights.

I really do work nights!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

All this doom and gloom going around really grinds my grits!

Think it may be worth considering the notion that we live in the most interesting of times. Where new discovery's are being made on almost a daily basis and the possibilities presented regarding humanity's future are numerous and terrible, yet also contain a modicum of hope.
edit on 3-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Dang, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to sleep during the day!

I worked nights once and was miserable.

Regarding what the OP wrote, I don't doubt that end times are upon us, I just don't get freaked out about it from dwelling on the horror. I just move forward, walk in faith.

I just hang on to the hope that my eternal soul will end up where it belongs regardless of how bad things get.
edit on 3-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is it the beginning of the end , or the end of the beginning ?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

beginning of the end of the world systems created to feed parisitically on earth and its inhabitants. larger things have no end or beginning they just are, smaller things end and create a beginning for a new smaller thing or open a doorway to a bigger thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I keep to this temple, goin', nowhere else...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
No don't buy it...the end of the beginning of the end...happened when the end last ended.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
a reply to: Gothmog

beginning of the end of the world systems created to feed parisitically on earth and its inhabitants. larger things have no end or beginning they just are, smaller things end and create a beginning for a new smaller thing or open a doorway to a bigger thing.

If I understand you correctly, the bigger things and smaller things are beginning to end but larger things have parasites that are on the end of smaller things. Yikes!!

That sounds painful...

Circular logic gives me problems....
edit on 3-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join