It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaf/Blind/Paralyzed teen, Brain Tumour treated - slammed to the ground by TSA - Blood everywhere

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

What the hell is that. The poor girl..
Much like those instances where they pull apart entire wheel chairs of disabled and old people even taking apart mediacal equipment attached to those wheelchairs or insisting on frisking 4 year old children.

Meanwhile in LA a Radical Muslim walks around LAX declaring to hate america and that "it will go BOOM" and declaring to hate gay people and that they all should die followed by more talk about bombs gets apprehended for it but then let go. When she then continues they finnaly have to arrest her.

But at first she was allowed to just walk on through. In the meantime the TSA is friskin a 5 year old American child to make sure she is not a threat to the flight...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

We all have a Need to not be assaulted and have our heads bashed.

I am extremely disappointed. You are Heartless Annee. What if it was your kid?

It's not justified Annee.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That is just sickening. That is so a$$backwards my head is about to explode.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

We all have a Need to not be assaulted and have our heads bashed.

I am extremely disappointed. You are Heartless Annee. What if it was your kid?

It's not justified Annee.

Heartless?

No, I'm a realist that grew up with disabled people.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So you defend the abusers of disabled because... you know disabled people?

I think we all know disabled people anyways. It doesn't matter who you knew or grew up with, you're defending illegal abuse.

I'm appalled...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

So you defend the abusers of disabled because... you know disabled people?

I think we all know disabled people anyways. It doesn't matter who you knew or grew up with, you're defending illegal abuse.

I'm appalled...

Where did I say I defend the abusers?

I didn't. I said I do not condone what they did.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Great post. If it were up to me I would completely disband every facet of the federal government except for constitutionally granted powers. All of the alphabet agencies need to go. They do not help anyone other than the political ruling class that consists of politicians and powerful rich people.

No more TSA,FBI,CIA,NSA,DEA,DHS, etc. etc. etc.

People are so easily fooled.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Great post. If it were up to me I would completely disband every facet of the federal government except for constitutionally granted powers.

That always works.

Until you need them.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
terrible i am ashamed 19 saudis attacked us and we did nothing but trample on the wrong people we let people who couldn't get a job as a crossing guard take control of the airports because they think they can stop repeat of 911 i gues saudis won.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I have not construed your posts on the matter to be heartless.

However, I'm not sure that even due diligence on the part of the disabled would prevent a lot of such outrages. It might prevent a lot but not all.

I think part of the problem is the caliber of people TSA hires as well as the less than ideal training. I think the training issue is a big one.

Bright folks able to chew gum and cross at the crosswalk would likely have noticed that this gal that was abused was having a very rough time for plausible reasons and treated her accordingly.

A drone on autopilot applying text book excuses to throw some weight around and try and force a solution they preferred would more likely do as was hideously done.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
terrible i am ashamed 19 saudis attacked us and we did nothing but trample on the wrong people we let people who couldn't get a job as a crossing guard take control of the airports because they think they can stop repeat of 911 i gues saudis won.

No. It had little to do with preventing further hijackings. Particularly since the oligarchy probably even schedules most such.

It had to do--even 911 had to do--with using terror as a means and strategy to shred the Constitution and take freedoms from the populace . . . moving us all toward utter tyranny and more thorough enslavement of the serfs, slaves, sheeple.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Great post. If it were up to me I would completely disband every facet of the federal government except for constitutionally granted powers.

That always works.

Until you need them.

States might have to stand up and act like States with more local control more sensitive to local situations and people.

What a novel idea. Sigh.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I like the way you think.

However, tyranny never gives up power until forced to.

It will be the same this time.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: Annee

That always works.

Until you need them.

States might have to stand up and act like States with more local control more sensitive to local situations and people.

What a novel idea. Sigh.

I'm a Globalist who thinks states should have less rights.

But, that's a different discussion.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Not seeing an issue here.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have a question.

I've never sued anyone, nor have I been sued.

Why wait a year to sue?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Is this true?

The Memphis Airport Police put her on the floor. TSA runs the machines, but TSA employees get fired if they have a physical altercation. No use of force unless it is in self defense and even then you will get disciplined for not running away.

And - - I know this to be true.

Sari Koshetz of TSA released a statement that said, “Passengers can call ahead of time to learn more about the screening process for their particular needs or medical situation.”

edit on 2-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's gone to another level. With all of the lawlessness being committed by government officials and wards of the state they know that we can not be armed. The solution? Sandy Hook, Orlando and the UN. Wake up people, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the game plan and sloppy execution.

It only takes an inept, brain dead and lazy society to allow it to happen. For Christs sake. It's right in front of your eyes.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: everyone

That is just sickening. That is so a$$backwards my head is about to explode.

I know right!? It bothers and worries me a lot too.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Reality. If you have Special Needs - - it is your responsibility to take care of them. Other people do not understand your needs. You have to tell them. It is stupid to assume your needs will be met.

Does this apply to the whole trans thing?

So on point and so true.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join