It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaf/Blind/Paralyzed teen, Brain Tumour treated - slammed to the ground by TSA - Blood everywhere

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Warning, Video is graphic.

wreg.com...

The 19-year old was headed home to Chattanooga after treatment for a brain tumor at St. Jude Hospital June 30, 2015.

It's a trip they've made for 17 years.

This time, an unarmed Hannah, set off the metal detector at a security checkpoint

“They wanted to do further scanning, she was reluctant, she didn't understand what they were about to do," said her mother Shirley Cohen.

Cohen told us she tried to tell TSA agents her daughter is partially deaf, blind in one eye, paralyzed, and easily confused, but said she was kept at a distance by police.

“She's trying to get away from them but in the next instant, one of them had her down on the ground and hit her head on the floor. There was blood everywhere,” said Cohen.

It shows a disabled teenager after her face was bashed on the ground. Shortly after receiving operations on her brain tumour. It's not incredibly graphic but if you have a soul, the sight of it makes you ████ ██ ████ ███ ██ the TSA and ████ in the ████ until they ████ for every █████ Capitol Hill.

Seriously though Americans...

Take that picture and put it on your bathroom mirror. Look at it everyday. It's a symbol of America. It's a symbol of what the country has become, a third world police state, all except for the aristocratic monarchy, known as corporate executives, their brethren and the 1%, your oligarchical overlords .

You all sit around and argue about gun rights, like it's going to protect you. From what? Your rights are all gone. GONE. The Founding Fathers never envisioned a country where "Freedom" means bailing out banks, the highest per capita healthcare costs in the world, killing hundreds of innocent people in unlawful drone strikes, spying on citizens, legalized bribery, 1/3 of population with criminal record-higher for just men, and smashing a disabled teens head against the floor while stranding her and parents in another city while their belongings are sent across country.

They just didn't. This is not freedom. None of it is. You want 2nd amendment to protect freedoms? Uh, sorry, it hasn't done #### for you so far. Maybe stand up and realize that any partisan solutions don't fix problems. Plenty of countries treat their citizens with respect and they haven't launched any recent rebellions. And for the opposite side (those in favour of gun control), getting rid of guns is also not the problem. (Insert any political debate.)

Now, insert guns with ________ -ANY ISSUE WHATSOEVER. I only mention that specific issue because I've read way too often its meant to "protect" the people supposedly. It's not. But, the blame can be laid squarely on any divisive politics. Look to other countries. Denmark, Sweden, Canada, Holland, Iceland, etc. You will never solve anything with the two party system you currently have. Partisan politics does not work. Politics in this country divides and conquers and its been getting worse and worse the last 100 years.

If it were directly affecting me, Id be rallying people to march Washington and publicly remove every single politician. Organize a movement that sets out from the start, requirements you expect from government, that cannot be taken over and subverted like every single movement in the last 50 years

1. Get money out of politics-lobbying/elections
2. No bailouts, ever. (Isn't that communism? 1960s called, "Irony")
3. Health care costs, free-universal if this high, lower if private.
4. No killing with "collateral damage" in peoples name, remotely, in undeclared war.
5. No spying on its own citizens
6. Remove all prohibitionist laws and divert drug problems to healthcare
7. Ban all NGOs or "citizen rights groups" funded by large corporate interests.
8. A corporation is not a person, unless it gets a brain & heart. Sorry.
9. Evaporate the TSA

Lastly: A timeline. Draw out a timeline: 3 months to come up with bills, 3 months to amend, 3 months put through, 3 months to initiate. 1 year and start fixing everything, and from now the people should be united. And a leaders job should depend on that. Causing division and divisiveness in the population should be considered a horrible failure of all public office and media. Which should be met with instant job loss should any one person show themselves responsible for it.

That's "if" it affected me directly. It doesn't. But its painful seeing any country being shredded by those leading it. Worse when the people are so confused they'd sooner vote to make it worse than actually expect change. They blame their brothers and sisters before blaming the people who benefit, every time. It's ugly. In a perfect world, genocide would be stopped, resources wouldn't be plundered, unjust laws would be overturned, the UN would intervene out of duty not politics. People would solve issues by talking honestly, without political bias controlling the topic. In some places many of these ideals are at least acknowledged, if not pursued. Be that country.

edit on 2-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

If some moron with blue gloves did that to my daughter there would be two people arrested that night.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
As sad as this story is, there's yet another mistake here by the parents as well as most victims of similar situations.

STOP suing! Simply STOP suing the agencies and law enforcement and start pressing criminal charges. Or do both. We need the latter though. That's what will necessitate change.

You need the perpetrators in court, under trial facing criminal charges as you or I would. And press criminal charges against the supervisors for hiring and employing someone(s) who is not capable of carrying out his/her job duties and puts the public are risk. Negligence comes to mind.

But people have to stop settling for suing and start taking it to criminal court.

The biggest and repeated mistakes in this situations is suing and settling out of court. Guess who pays for that? Us. Our tax dollars. Makes no difference to them.
edit on 2-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

That's a HORRIFIC EVENT.

All responsible ought to be as harshly disciplined as they treated that poor girl. Aaarrrrggggghhhh. GRRRRRRR

How you turned that into an anti-gun rant is mystifying to me.

Yes, it is too late . . . we ARE already a police state and it is going to get GREATLY WORSE.

However, I pray that we hold onto our citizen guns as long as possible . . . and that we make the tyrants and their stooges pay dearly . . . very dearly as they tighten the noose around the necks of the Eloi, serfs and slaves.

I hope folks, who can afford the risk, flood the TSA, White House and Homeland Tyranny with masses of fierce communications. If we aren't willing to stand up and be counted for this . . . what are we willing to stand up on?

Would someone be willing to post the email addys of those 3 orgs, please?

Sigh.

GRRRR

What is the media doing with this case?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Certainly, imho, criminal charges are long overdue in such cases.

Why not both and?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Ahh , the TSA. Isnt it great how a Bush created a monster. And told everyone how great and protecting this vile creature was.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Nothing prevents them from pursuing criminal while pursuing civil charges as far as Im aware. Though its up to the DA to prosecute, and there's no guarantee they will. That, and even if they do, their union reps will lobby, then argue they were carrying out their duties to 'protect the nation' and it will either get thrown out, or watered down with a heavy emphasis on the poor agent who couldn't tell the disabled teenager wasn't a most wanted terrorist = slap on the wrist.

At least civil penalties eat up budgets, give that girl something in return for what she went through, and it will add up, eventually payouts will be cited in a report stating how much its costing.

Either way, she deserves a civil judgement as much as a criminal one. Id argue in most cases criminal judgements are not effective. They fix an unhealthy urge to receive 'eye for an eye' payment, while civil judgements at least turn it into a positive for the victim (as much as it can be).

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I've followed many somewhat similar cases where obvious criminal charges should be pressed and the majority of the time, they aren't. The sue, they settle.

I will wait and see if criminal charges are pressed here. Hopefully they lawyer up and go full force. Any lawyer worth his salt should have a field day with a case like this.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

How you turned that into an anti-gun rant is mystifying to me.

You misinterpreted it. It wasn't an anti gun rant. But then again you are one of the worst partisan offenders on these boards.

If you are not okay with the state of your country there is no "right" party. The dems are wrong. The cons are wrong. You are wrong for supporting pro-gun. You are wrong for supporting anti-gun.

So given that was the message of my original post I have no idea how you are viewing it as "anti-gun." We read on these boards the 2nd amendment is 'something something protect everyone's rights and freedoms'. This incident, and the long list of others in the OP is a testament how the 2nd amendment hasn't protected anyone from ####.

Maybe a new strategy is in order.

Partisan politics should be outlawed.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The truth of these words truly takes some reflection in order to understand just how far we have come...

You all sit around and argue about gun rights, like it's going to protect you. From what? Your rights are all gone. GONE. The Founding Fathers never envisioned a country where "Freedom" means bailing out banks, the highest per capita healthcare costs in the world, killing hundreds of innocent people in unlawful drone strikes, spying on citizens, legalized bribery, 1/3 of population with criminal record-higher for just men, and smashing a disabled teens head against the floor while stranding her and parents in another city while their belongings are sent across country

I saw the video posted to facebook and just could not look. It is on par with the Nazi TSA agents forcing burn victims to peel back their bandages or groping young children's privates.

Your words ring true my friend, the people of this country have come to define the word Sheeple, especially when one considers what is being done to us and what is being done in or name.

Hopefully this video will spark some serious discussion about ending the TSA and rethinking many of the Orwellian laws that have been put into place while, people discuss celebrities and bathrooms.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

If you are accusing GW of being vile . . .

There must not be words vile and remotely superlative enough for the evil pants suit. At least he wasn't a practicing satanist, as far as I've heard.

But they all march to the orders of their oligarchy bosses.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
QUESTION

Did the parents file a disabled passenger form of some kind?

It's been awhile, but my mom worked for an airlines. She was also disabled.

She always made sure that was on her ticket.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Stop.paying taxes would starve someone.

Then again from what I understand the IRS and the NSA were both made from executive actions much like the tsa and overwhelming support in the gubment for the pat act.

Its all slimy, take care of each other America, smile and wave, have a plan to protect yourself

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Gothmog

If you are accusing GW of being vile . . .

There must not be words vile and remotely superlative enough for the evil pants suit. At least he wasn't a practicing satanist, as far as I've heard.

But they all march to the orders of their oligarchy bosses.

Give me a break.

GW - - is without a doubt one of the worst presidents this country has ever had.

He consistently ranks near the bottom of any poll listing presidents.

This is not about Hillary.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hopefully this video will spark some serious discussion about ending the TSA and rethinking many of the Orwellian laws that have been put into place while, people discuss celebrities and bathrooms.

To me its a wake up call. A real one. The US is broken. If something like this can happen, it's broken. It's not like its the first time something bad has happened with TSA though. It's not like this wasn't warned and prophesied when TSA was created, it was.

And not because it directly affects me, but because the US has a military base in nearly every country. The US is the most powerful country in the world, and its political system is broken. Partisan politics prevent people from engaging in honest political debate, while everyone else, as you say, cares more about pop-culture.

If something like this, and numerous other cases can transpire, it's crazy to think of the full, dark potential the US has.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
. . .

So given that was the message of my original post I have no idea how you are viewing it as "anti-gun."

. . .

Uhhhhhhhhhhh . . . BECAUSE, so many of your paragraphs--more than half?--were devoted to anti-gun assertions. And MAYBE one or 2 sentences were on the other side. Hardly a balance in terms of words dedicated to each.

I make no apologies for fiercely standing up for my beliefs and perspectives on reality.

It's fine for other to do so and not me?

LOLOLOL.

Hypocrisy strikes again.

3 or more people = politics. It's a hard thing to insure sanity, balance and fairness with. But we could certainly do better

IF we valued the foundational priorities and values more than we do "Dancing with Stars" and the other media lobotomizing strategies of the oligarchy.

Having strong values and standing up for them is one thing--particularly if there's some reason foundationally connected with objective reality in doing so.

Blindly and cluelessly following the oligarchy's propaganda hook, line, sinker and Kool-Aid is

NOT remotely helpful;
NOT remotely redemptive;
NOT remotely life giving;
NOT remotely sane.

I'll fiercely stand against such as long as I am able whether you slam me about being partisan or not.

Some things are worth fiercely standing for and against and some are not.

Thankfully, my perspectives have a reasonable reality base connected to a long history of sane and congruent connections to life as it has been known on this planet for a long time.

A lot of the dysfunctional excesses and suicidal crap in our era was seen in earlier centuries and millennia.

As has been repeatedly said . . . we have an enormous habit of not learning from history.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I have been informing and protesting against that growing dark potential, the dark goals, the dark strategies since 1965.

How long have you been doing so?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Nor is it really about GW.

If you think he and the gritchy pants suit are on opposite sides of the growing tyranny, then you are extremely poorly informed.

At least he didn't curse out the people who daily laid their lives on the line for him as she routinely did and probably still does.

Some people have class and some are just slug poop from the lowest cesspools of hell.

But the oligarchy orders ever puppet in the WH to do THEIR bidding.

I personally have no doubt GW knew about 911 ahead of time. That outrages me. Nevertheless, his character qualities are many layers above that of both Clintons. That's just a fact evident even from public knowledge and videos. That your narrow and rigid biases blind you to that is another issue.

The tyranny was building long before GW was out of diapers.

At least, AFAIK, he was not a willing MARXIST stooge of the oligarchy. He at least attempted some patriotic actions while in power.

The Clintons are ONLY about evil, greed, corruption, criminal deeds, homicides, etc. WHICH IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF MENTALITY DEMONSTRATED BY THIS CASE WITH THE TSA.

THAT mentality, attitude, IMPERIAL HAUGHTY ARROGANCE AND ABUSIVENESS flows like a waterfall from daily actions of the Clintons. And likely, the TSA would be 2-3 times WORSE if she gets back in the WH.

That's just the way she is and loves to be. VICIOUS, VENGEFUL TYRANT are probably treasured, favorite nick names to her.

She treated her employees and others ROUTINELY JUST AS THIS TSA JERK TREATED THE TEEN--at least verbally--and sometimes with thrown vases etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Annee

Nor is it really about GW.

If you think he and the gritchy pants suit are on opposite sides of the growing tyranny, then you are extremely poorly informed.

Then why bring it up?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

So... bold fonts and caps-lock aren't enough? Now your postings have to come in colors, too?
How do I block/ignore users?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join