It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see a lot of 11:11 and 3:14 recently

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Im not one to really care about this, but its just recently shown up in daily life a lot.. feel free to tell me what you think it means, though im not asking for that. Just sharing a bit of useless information IMO.

Recently people I've been talking to online about scientific theory, our conversations began, or they first message me at 11:11pm. (Probably because I get off work at 11:00. Hahaha. But more than one occasion ( I believe 3 times) an intellectual conversation has ended at 3:14am.

About two weeks ago a group of friends and I got drunk and discussed characteristics of light, and had a debated about why or why not, light was massless. Why it is affected by gravity if it has no mass, ect.. This conversation ended at 3:14AM and I verbaly noted that it was a little.. funny.

Over the year or so that I have been in and out of ATS (Due to peeks of curiousity mostly, nothing personal.) I have never cared how many stars I had, or posts, or anything. I normally use mobile where these things arent shown.

But surly as soon as I use ATS on my computer, and glance at my stars, I have acquired 314 of them.

I work at a gas station where the price sometimes catches my attention when the total is $3.14 But thats not weird at all, I serve 100+ people a day, multiple transactions, odds are one or a few will = $3.14, but just another place it shows up.
edit on 2-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Buy a lottery ticket.

Maybe you'll win 314 million dollars.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Buy a lottery ticket.

Maybe you'll win 314 million dollars.

I would not be against the idea of basing my luck on 3.14.. Hahahah

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

You see tons of numbers every day. You have just trained yourself to notice those numbers more then others.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

I know this to be true. 11:11 is just one that got drilled in the majorities subconscious because of all the talk about it. It's almost the cliche of synchronicities... xD

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I've seen a lot of talk about 11:11 being a good sign, however for me it signals something bad is coming. I try to ignore it, but it makes itself known anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I won over a hundred bucks a couple of mths ago.

11 wasn't in it neither was 6 9 or 12.

We see what we want to see, what we consciously store away what we process through visual means. 11 is one of those numbers people see because it's in your face 24/7.

Everytime i watch a movie i notice the box number or building number adds up to 11. Coincidence? No it's not, it's by design.

People need to use their Intuition more, they're forgetting they have that, and depending on what's popular.

Don't be popular, be yourself.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Just get ready to look at the morning clock that shows 11:11 AM followed by a pie dropping on your head.

Pie = Pi = 3.14159

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I was just told about this recently. Apparently 1111 is a wake up call. And once you acknowledge it.. you will be introduced to another set of numbers... until you acknowledge those.. and so on and so forth. Each set of numbers leading you to..something, I am unsure what.

This is how it was told to me... I am unsure if it is correct or not. I have not researched it at all.

thanks,
blend57

I personally have refused to "acknowledge" the initial wake up call numbers of 1111. Until someone can give me an acceptable reason why I should..

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
Just get ready to look at the morning clock that shows 11:11 AM followed by a pie dropping on your head.

Pie = Pi = 3.14159

Awww , now thats just bad. But worth a star
And cornbread are square, PI are round...
Dont fault me....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57 Interesting! how does one go about acknowledging the numbers? I see 11:11 quite a lot but I can not comprehend how you would acknowledge it? is there a process I am missing?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57 double post
edit on 03/03/2012 by coldlikecustard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

I really don't know..like I said, I've never looked into it at all. Just providing information that was given to me..I guess I meant I give it no value?

Maybe someone else can enlighten us both...

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

You see tons of numbers every day. You have just trained yourself to notice those numbers more then others.

This is not only true, but a potential insight (dare I say epiphany for a lucky few?). If you accept this truth, you can now choose to spend some time retraining (and rewiring) your mind to focus on that which benefits you and brings about a version of yourself you would like to see.

You can basically turn dream into reality, if only you first accept both as they are.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
Maybe someone else can enlighten us both...

Until the elite show how all 3 inputs can be merged together to produce Levitation + Divination, all of the numbers are worthless.

Numerology - 75 million people see the codes everyday.
Sacred Geometry - the last episode of the old X-Files showed a semi-buried UFO on a beach covered in geometrical shapes.
Sound Frequency - in August 2014, the UK Telegraph wrote an article on how sound can be used to levitate steel ball bearings.

The standard Master Number 33-6 can be viewed as a As Above As Below hexagon.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I always imagined 314 as a symbol for something like a sphere; the spinning motion of things. Like 3.14 is pi. Maybe that has something to do with what you were discussing

top topics

join