It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Mass UFO Sighting in Colombiat {Frm: About entertainment}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

By Juan Camilo G.

updated 31 March 2016
paranormal.about.com...

. . .
When I was about to get to the sidewalk on the other side of the street, suddenly my attention was caught by a huge amount of movement in the top of my vision, like tiny lights passing by, pretty similar to a horde of fireflies passing above me.
. . .
What I saw was a bunch of rounded spots, light-blue colored, crossing the sky above me, moving against the wind. There were dozens of them, perhaps 85 to 90 spots flying very fast. The flight path of those things was like a huge half-U-turn, flying from the north to the west by making a huge turn just in front and above me at very high speed -- so fast that it took about four seconds to reach the sky from the left corner to the right corner of my whole vision area. It was like a flying parade of balls of light changing the flight path just in front and above me.
But that's not the weirdest part. The leader of that flying parade, or whatever it was, looked like a flying hexagon and it was divided into cells, just like a honeycomb, flying in the left side of the front on the flying parade, so I assumed it was the leader. There was also a weird thing flying in the middle of that parade, or whatever it was. It looked like two balls of light flying around each other, but without making a complete turn, going back and forth in the turn.
. . .

Hmmmmm
What do I know.
Just reads like an interesting case, to me.
I suppose it will look like a sieve after the 100's of likely holes are poked in it.
I don't recall reading these sorts of details in other sighting narratives, before.
I wonder if anyone was in the region and saw the same thing???

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Cool story. Pics? Video? Any shred of evidence beyond a story?

I saw a UFO once. It was a clear night. It was blue, shaped like a beehive, and glittered. Perhaps I can get my story published.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I've had a few unusual sightings and it's something that neither I nor anyone else can explain. All one can do is be grateful (to no one, really) to have had such an experience and hope for more. Always be ready with a recording device 'cause as the old saying goes, modernized, "a picture or a video is worth a thousand words". Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

My housemate and I saw one once . . . quite high and wayyyy to the South.

It looked like a balloon from our distance but did not behave like a balloon.

I got out the binoculars . . . it was a common triangle craft with the lights on each corner. Hard to guess the size. From what seemed like a long ways away, it was likely at least 30' on a side.

It slowly just drifted out of sight.

We were headed home from a day's drive. So we stopped nearby at my distant cousin's and he and his wife and neighbors saw it, too.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

You're welcome to them.

I don't want them anywhere near. Thankfully, this one wasn't.

Even a good camera would not have recorded much given the distance my sighting was.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I'm open-minded but there's no way of knowing if the unusual aerial objects we see are actual craft containing occupants or they're remote observation platforms, meaning there are controllers somewhere. But their huge numbers and endless varieties are what makes UFOs so much more a mystery. I don't know how I would react and behave should I ever have a personal experience with a landed object and possible occupants whether flesh and blood or robots.

My 6 sightiings were above the norm with one sighting being videotaped from New York City's Central Park.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

The personal narratives of interaction with craft 'drivers' are plenty convincing to me . . . given that they come from quality folks in all walks of life including MD's, Military officers, scientists and other solid folks with good observational skills.

Things will unfold with more clarity in coming months and several years. And it won't be pretty after a seemingly glorious beginning.

new topics

top topics

join