It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God - Justice. Reality or misconception?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You know well that if you play with fire without care, pain or even severe damage can be inflicted. We might admit that by the law of nature God created both man(you) and fire. He gave you the free will too. Thus, pain and damages should be his creations also. That said it it the reasonable conclusion - natural justice is an act of god. Or is it?

Bring me your opinions about it. Examples are welcome also, here is one:

The one who build cities and technologies is under the law of natural justice

This justice brings fourth a demise upon his orchards and farms

The interesting thing about is that this two pictures ware taken from two sitting, next-to-each-other articles at a news site. Here are the links - click, click

Coincidence, or just blatant representation of the law? Or wait, is there any law at all...?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Coincidence, or just blatant representation of the law? Or wait, is there any law at all...?

I think your example is a representation of the law of "Cause and Effect"...you know...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.....

Also, I don't understand the logic behind this statement:

He gave you the free will too. Thus, pain and damages should be his creations also.

Should free will result in pain and damage?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

If we exercise our free will outside of God's revealed will that's us bringing the pain and destruction. God doesn't bring it, it's a natural consequence of doing/being outside of His revealed will.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The law of, what goes around comes around? Yin Yang, do unto others, Karma? Call it what you will.

OJ is my example, he got away with murder, now he rots in prison for something else. His past caught up with him.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, the Bible calls that "whatsoever a man sows, that which shall he reap". The theological term is he "Law of Reciprocity". Jesus hit the point home when Peter cut the ear of the temple guard, "live by the sword, you shall die by the sword."

edit on 1-7-2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lassiecat
You know well that if you play with fire without care, pain or even severe damage can be inflicted. We might admit that by the law of nature God created both man(you) and fire. He gave you the free will too. Thus, pain and damages should be his creations also. That said it it the reasonable conclusion - natural justice is an act of god. Or is it?

Bring me your opinions about it. Examples are welcome also, here is one:

I thought Gods justice (Biblically speaking) is reserved for the End times Judgement…didn’t Jesus say “he came to save men's lives and not destroy them”…?

Why would God need to “take them out” and then judge them in the after life too…Taking people out, sounds like the Old Testament standards...

Shouldn’t God be giving people time to seek him out…regardless of what they’ve done etc…?

- JC

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

I think that meant if you make a living by the sword, then you''ll die by it, too. Inotherwords, people that hire out to kill or murder or soldier will probably eventually leave so many enemies in their wake, they will end up being killed by them.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The law of, what goes around comes around? Yin Yang, do unto others, Karma? Call it what you will.

What about the recent demise of a Tesla vehicle owner at the wheel of Its own source of (now) eternal JOY? Clown Car *autopilot* drive Cameras could not tell a white truck from the white skyline and plowed full speed into it (no evidence) of braking at all. Car-mic revenge; or just another opportunity for a vetted system to go haywire?
edit on 1-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

If we exercise our free will outside of God's revealed will that's us bringing the pain and destruction. God doesn't bring it, it's a natural consequence of doing/being outside of His revealed will.

I don't know what this means. We are God as It's expression, any *free will* we think we have (developing individuality) is false; as will always be GODS WILL whether we like it or not (we have no control). So, no 'fancy pants' free will for the luckless human as is Gods domain and lose the Ego while at it as is not your friend.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I'm trying to understand, this was a mechanical thing that went haywire, not a person?

I have to go for now.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm trying to understand, this was a mechanical thing that went haywire, not a person? I have to go for now.

No one knows yet (was it a Stephen King "Christine" nightmare scenario) an internal operating system that hated its buyer? This was not a person, this was a car placed on autopilot/drive that killed its owner. Lawsuit reads, machine accidentally kills its owner; charged with involuntary manslaughter; Car died in the accident as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: NOTurTypical

I think that meant if you make a living by the sword, then you''ll die by it, too. Inotherwords, people that hire out to kill or murder or soldier will probably eventually leave so many enemies in their wake, they will end up being killed by them.

True, but it's also the Law of Reciprocity. You sow death by way of the sword, then unless you stop, sooner or later your unlucky day will come and you'll die on the battlefield.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I don't know what this means. We are God as It's expression, any *free will* we think we have (developing individuality) is false; as will always be GODS WILL whether we like it or not (we have no control). So, no 'fancy pants' free will for the luckless human as is Gods domain and lose the Ego while at it as is not your friend.

Really? So what force controlled you to reply to me? Or did you do that by your own choice?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
posted by: NOTurTypical
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

NOTur: If we exercise our free will outside of God's revealed will that's us bringing the pain and destruction. God doesn't bring it, it's a natural consequence of doing/being outside of His revealed will.

vhb: I don't know what this means. We are God as It's expression, any *free will* we think we have (developing individuality) is false; as will always be GODS WILL whether we like it or not (we have no control). So, no 'fancy pants' free will for the luckless human as this is Gods domain and lose the Ego while at it as is not your friend.

NOTur: Really? So what force controlled you to reply to me? Or did you do that by your own choice?

No force at all. I am a God particle expression and I guess God wanted to respond to you and see which end of the stick you were going to employ in answer; blunt or sharp?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Im not sure the answer is so cut and dry.

Yes there are natural laws but to what extent do we bring about our reality. Each little itty bitty choice brings about new circumstances along with each word. Cause and Effect.

Maybe there are different sides to God's personality. Maybe he is human like as the Bible says.. One side of him is dark and the other is light. His spirit is the light and we are the dark side of God. His lower self, if you will.

We will eventually know but until that day we are all left to wonder.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You've created an awesome idol by which you aren't responsible for any of your own actions.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You've created an awesome idol by which you aren't responsible for any of your own actions.

Yes; but the REAL Poster Boy STARS of this shrugging of Karma/responsibility are the Buddhists and Hindi's, I am just a modern Gnostic (totally engaged in telling the TRUTH).

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted vethumanbeing
Yes; but the REAL Poster Boy STARS of this shrugging of Karma/responsibility are the Buddhists and Hindi's, I am just a modern Gnostic (totally engaged in telling the TRUTH).

Who are these “Poster Boy Stars” lol are they the idols that your following…?

And what is a “Modern Gnostic”…as compared and contrasted too an older more “Original Gnostic”…?

- JC

edit on 1-7-2016 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The law of, what goes around comes around? Yin Yang, do unto others, Karma? Call it what you will. OJ is my example, he got away with murder, now he rots in prison for something else. His past caught up with him.

I like to call that "instant Karma". It's like, as with OJ, a criminal who's so conflicted that he gets himself caught or karmicly punished somehow, in order to stop the madness.

Then you have these smart weasely types who seem to know how to beat the "Karmic Lie Detector", Like Rumsfeld and Cheney, who make you wonder if Karma is just an illusion.

So Karma is either a bitch, or a lazy bitch. or a cunning bitch waiting patiently for just the right moment to strike. In the end, Karma may be a "need to know" only operation, or those affected may wait lifetimes to realize the result (faux justice) of turned tables. Even then, they may not even know what happened.

edit on 1-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

vhb:

JC: Who are these “Poster Boy Stars” lol are they the idols that your following…?
And what is a “Modern Gnostic”…as compared and contrasted too an older more “Original Gnostic”…JC

You are interrupting my deep quiet thoughts about your debate with Disreali...Oh! Major players in the here's how to Dodge the Karmic HUMAN GAME...the Dali Lama? any Hindi Yogi published and is teaching 101 class (REQUIRED carriculum; soaking the ignorant westerner for hard cash) as long as you can mystify and convince the target of a sense of hope and enlightenment you will prevail. Early Gnostics failed and got themselves killed and their works destroyed. Modern Gnostics are tricky and hard to pin down (they might be carnival workers, or ordinary "Joes" working with stealthy quietness within huge corporate companies as simple coffee or zerox copy runners; all of the time crouched; waiting for SOMETHING to happen).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join