It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB, NWO, Shadow Government and whatnot...do they exist and whom do they want to win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There is a lot of data out there to indicate there is a power structure out there that doesn't play by the rules. Then again look through ATS, there is tons of data on UFOs and who did 9-11. We really don't have a strong grasp on those either. Is the data being misinterpreted by most people, or is there a powerful network trying to move society in the wrong direction.

If there are TPTB in a NWO, there is no doubt in my mind that Obama and both Clintons have membership to the club. Not saying that they rule the club, but they definitely part-A with them. Romney and Ryan are definitely in the club. Romney's dad went after Goldwater and now Romney is going after Trump, like its his job. Romney said that the GOP cannot win if you only go after old white people. 1) that pushes the made up racist aspect of Trump that can hurt him with non-white voters 2) If he really believed that Trump is campaigning wrong, then why would he keep floating ideas that he, Romney, would run. If Romney ran, that would just lower Trump's vote and make Hillary the president. If Romney really thinks Trump is running a bad campaign, why run and tick off the Trump Republicans and hand the election to Hillary(unless someone saw that Romney is polling really really well with Democrats) . If one believes what Romney is saying is true, Trump is going to loose anyway. So why would Romney run

I just cannot figure out if Trump is in the club or not, he definitely in the circle of friends, but is he in the club. I mean, is he the guy that was always at the fraternity party, but wasn't in the fraternity? That's what America has to figure out before election day.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Has anyone really ever played by the rules before?

I just cannot figure out if Trump is in the club or not, he definitely in the circle of friends, but is he in the club. I mean, is he the guy that was always at the fraternity party, but wasn't in the fraternity? That's what America has to figure out before election day.

There's no way anyone will find out anytime soon. Don't forget who "they" are, and who "we" are.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
They own both Candidates so they don't care who wins. The "illusion of choice".

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If there are TPTB in a NWO, there is no doubt in my mind that Obama and both Clintons have membership to the club.

Politicians are errand runners, mouth pieces. They love the limelight, they'll do anything to remain there. Everything they say is read from the teleprompter, how individualistic is that?

The puppets are controlled by those behind the stage, out of sight.

Telep rompters

Edit to add:

All of them...
edit on 1-7-2016 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Google "heil hitler sign clinton" and look at the pictures...lots of pictures of Hillary giving the sign.

None of Trump.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Are you being funny??

Trump Salute

or

Another

or

another

...but we digress...

TPTB etc dont care who wins, they own both candidates.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yes.

The bankers ie the Rothschilds are at the top of the food chain, essentially rule the world.

TPTB also want to reshape the Middle East for the benefit of a select few at the expense of millions.

Ultimately, they want to ban civilian ownership of firearms ie self defense.

edit on 1-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I believe TPTB could be named "the management" They have controlled mans evolution and technological advances to some unknown end goal.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Noe of Trump.

Right below your post Granite. Looks like Leonidas put to rest that falsehood with alacrity.
Kinda funny huh? How he just took your matter of fact statement and blew it to smithereens?
Chuckle.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If there is a shadow government behind the scenes do you really think it matters who wins? It's a president, he's got crap all for power at the end of the day.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
If there is a shadow government behind the scenes do you really think it matters who wins? It's a president, he's got crap all for power at the end of the day.

You got a point. Its why kennedy was killed. He was going to go public about them and was quickly silenced.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The Powers That Be don't care too much who wins in elections such in the Western countries because the game has already been set, the tables arranged and the only arguments are in what order will the menu be served since what will be fed the public is already cooking in the back rooms.

The ultimate theology/ideology is transhumanism. Perhaps my interpretation is different than the classic one, but the absolute, non-stoppable goal of about every Western nation is the disappearance of "personhood" from our way of thinking about others and ourselves. No better example is evident that the current destruction of genderhood which, of course, is a major aspect of Political Correctness. That is the first obstacle that must be knocked down.

The goal--albeit long-term--is to de-objectify ourselves despite our being in a physical form. We think in those terms. Our lives spin in those circles. The inner being of ourselves is our consciousness which is the only aspect that will be recognized at some future time. Will every one become something like a Buddhist monk? Not exactly, but is about as close as many of you can get in trying to understand the process going on. And which most of you will reject as pure poppycock at the mentioning.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
To me, The Powers That Be, are those who have been the most successful at exploiting whatever is the prevailing meme of any tribe, city, nation or civilization. Our present world as engineered by what is called Western Civilization and has used for the last several hundred years the basic meme of capitalism. Capitalism has proved to be a huge generator of wealth coupled with developing technology as birthed by the industrial age.

While Capitalism has, as many like to point out, floated all boats, (which of course it hasn't) it also has established that the most successful have huge yachts and floating palaces while so many have noting more that dingies.

So for me, TPTB are the titans of this system of wealth creation. They set the world's agendas so as to insure their continued supremecy, no matter what the cost to the rest of us.

This is how I see The Powers That Be. I do not see them as The Powers That Will Always Be.

top topics

join