It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

He doesn't count sorry.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
The witch is guilty, no question about it!

More hill politics for hilley!

Hang her!

It is this sort of mindset that should make us all grateful for due process.

The "pitchfork" mentality leads to persecution.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh it was stupid for sure. I imagine he's in the doghouse again. But she has not recused herself and has no plans to.
I'm not saying this was nothing. I'm angry at him too. WTF was he thinking.
In this climate where people want to fry Hillary already this was about the stupidest thing he could possibly do.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Looks like Trump just won the election, if hiley walks there will be a revolt of the independents!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Looks like Trump just won the election, if hiley walks there will be a revolt of the independents!

What makes you think that?

Do you speak for independents, or are you just expressing your own wishful thinking?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Evil? Now you are delving in to the realm of faith and fairy tales. Sorry, I don't play "make believe".

I'll play.

Try this for faith and fairy tales.....
Hitler, good or evil..... IN YOUR EYES?
Himmler... Same question...
Dahmer?
Nero?
Caligula?
Dr. Mengele?

Michael Vick, feeding live dogs picked up in the neighborhood to his own vicious dogs bred for fighting..... was that a good deed? Or an Evil deed????

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't believe the term 'evil' is applicable unless you believe in the supernatural.

You do believe that Hillary, and even myself, are evil. Ok. You don't even know who I am or what sort of person I am. So you have to rely on what you "believe" to make that judgement.

Faith and fairy tales.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: butcherguy

No. We don't need to drag this witch hunt out any further.

No.
This is one witch that needs to be hunted down and stopped.

How about this:

Why don't you get all of your Right Wing buddies that think she is guilty together and all of you pay for that "hunt" with your own dime?

I'm tired of paying to satisfy other people's partisan douchery.

Most of you left wingers that support big corporations buying our government think that way.

I don't support corporation buying our government.

You are advocating that we let one of the biggest proponents of it off the hook..... so that she can become the POTUS.

I have not said we should let her off the hook. The investigation is taking place and I believe she will not be indicted. That is what I have said.

That is how due process works.

This is how due process works when the DOJ is headed by a person that worked as Hillary's lawyer before the investigation took place... and everyone is a member of the same political party.

This is exactly what I said would happen. The conspiracies are being concocted because people don't like the idea that Hillary may not be indicted.

You don't like this reality, so you create another that makes you happy.

We knew all along that would happen. Media's been saying it all along. Shift gears approach from another direction but never give up. They will hound her to the grave. Of course if they decide no charges are warranted the right will scream cover-up.

mediamatters.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Pitchforks and flaming torches. Don't forget the flaming torches.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I don't believe the term 'evil' is applicable unless you believe in the supernatural.

You do believe that Hillary, and even myself, are evil. Ok. You don't even know who I am or what sort of person I am. So you have to rely on what you "believe" to make that judgement.

Faith and fairy tales.

Sorry you think that Hitler was either not evil or supernatural.... which is it?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Trump doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.
Hillary will be president .

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

His own wishful thinking. Mindset of the hive.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Pitchforks and flaming torches. Don't forget the flaming torches.

...and goon boots. Got to have to goon boots.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

And you're putting Hillary on that list of monsters? Are you completely insane or only partly?

OMG the drama is high here.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ummm I was being sarcastic. I'm not with you.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

He doesn't count sorry.

Wait, you said "none". I love how how you Hillary worshipers constantly move the goal posts.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

lol, you think I don't know that?

(...walks away shaking head in disbelief)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Faith and fairy tales.

Sorry you think that Hitler was either not evil or supernatural.... which is it?

Sorry, I fail to see what purpose your fishing serves?

In fact, your leaps in logic are astounding. You want me to say that he is evil, but you also said that I am on the side of evil.

Are you trying to compare me to Hitler?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow CTR is working over this thread, OMG they will say anything to protect the Queen of the gutter!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Faith and fairy tales.

Sorry, I fail to see what purpose your fishing serves?

In fact, your leaps in logic are astounding. You want me to say that he is evil, but you also said that I am on the side of evil.

Are you trying to compare me to Hitler?

You don't believe that evil exists.
I believe that evil is actual, not supernatural.
Here is a definition of evil:

Evil is typically associated with conscious and deliberate wrongdoing, discrimination designed to harm others, humiliation of people designed to diminish their psychological needs and dignity, destructiveness, and acts of unnecessary and/or indiscriminate violence.
Wiki
It doesn't have to be associated with faith or the supernatural, just the concept of right and wrong, something that our legal system relies upon.
So evil is a thing, just like good is a thing.
I say that Hillary falls on the side of evil, due to conscious and deliberate wrongdoing. If someone supports her and wants her to have more power, how should I view them?

Edit to add:

That's how bad it is folks.
We have Hillary supporters arguing that evil doesn't exist.
edit on b000000312016-07-01T09:52:56-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jul 2016 09:52:56 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join