It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't think there is anyone who honestly believes that Hillary will be indicted.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

- This meeting could have been a setup.

Exactly.
There are too many other ways for them to have had communications that would be totally private. This had a freaking neon sign hung above it.... "Don't miss the Meeting We are Having".

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If she is not indicted, a special counsel should be appointed by the Congress to investigate.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Did Bill force himself on Lynch? Why else would you meet the spouse of your most famous investigation. That would be like meeting the head of the mafia when the FBI is investigating his wife

I don't think anyone thinks she was asking Bill to flip. Then on the other hand, think how much tail he could get if Hillary WAS in prison.....

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There will be an indictment.

If it's not Hillary, then the indictment will be on the Department of Justice for not following the law.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree that if she slides on this one, we are done. This whole debacle will set and shape how things are done from now on.

The fact that the military has not yet started a coup is troubling.

iTruthSeeker

edit on 1-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't think there is anyone who honestly believes that Hillary will be indicted.

There are plenty of people that believe she will be. In many threads on this site, people such as myself have been shouted down at because we have never held a security clearance and "don't know what we are talking about", when we say Clinton will not be indicted.

Some are 100% invested in the idea that she is going to jail.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If she is not indicted, a special counsel should be appointed by the Congress to investigate.

No. We don't need to drag this witch hunt out any further.

Congress investigated Benghazi...it flopped.

We don't need to repeat that failure just because some didn't like the outcome of this investigation.

If she is not indicted, move on. We have better things to worry about.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I think she is guilty as sin, and I've dealt with many of the same paperwork issues that she had to go through.

But I've never been one to think that justice would prevail.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

The fact that the military has not yet started a coup is troubling.

The fact that you're a traitor calling for insurrection is even more troubling.

Get hold of yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I think she is guilty as sin, and I've dealt with many of the same paperwork issues that she had to go through.

But I've never been one to think that justice would prevail.

From all of the research I have done on this matter, I don't believe she is guilty of anything worth indictment. She may have been a bit careless in her actions, but there has to be some specific conditions present to justify an indictment of any kind.

It is rare for the JD to take issues like this to court and in those cases the people involved did some very bad things. Like being in a relationship with a suspected spy. That sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I feel like a bunch of non-military folks started the last revolution before the military folks ever got involved.

The fact that those who want a revolution to happen keep insisting that somebody else start it for them is troubling.

You go first, I'm right behind you I promise!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
She didn't recuse herself and she's not going to.
Comey trusts her integrity and honesty.
She still plans to review the FBI findings.
Her reputation is very very good. There is no reason to recuse.
None of her critics are saying she should.

link   
Let's review this without all the partisan hysteria for just a second.

The FBI is investigating possible national security issues surrounding the private email server used by Secretary Clinton.

There is no reason to think that Director Comey, President Obama, or anyone else is going to act improperly or illegally.

This is a matter of due process (that so many here are so concerned about) only, and if you are willing to deny the investigation of the FBI based merely on the fact that your court of public opinions have decided that Clinton is guilty ...

... you're just as bad as you imagine Hillary Clinton to me. You either stand for the rule-of-law or you don't.

link   

Per Judge Jeanine Pirro this morning on Fox, she definitely won't be indicted (and she's a big Hillary critic). The reason being the first witness called would be none other than Barry himself because he actually received the first email (that was government related) from Hillary's private server. which he knew was wrong. They (the whole admin) wants to avoid a Constitutional crisis. That's why the IT guy invoked the Fifth 125 times. There'll be a load of resignations from the FBI and others who tried to perform a non-biased investigation, but that has been why Hillary has been so cock-sure she'd come away unscathed - because Barry told her so.

link   

No.
This is one witch that needs to be hunted down and stopped.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I've been prepared from the get go. Nothing to do with this. I've said all along she didn't do anything illegal and no indictment would ever occur.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Congress investigated Benghazi...it flopped.

How do you figure it flopped? Did you read the report, or just the liberal media's "spin" on the report (which was extensive)? I thought the report was pretty damning! It clearly illustrates manipulation of the highest order (partisan and personal) at all levels of the State Department and the White House!

CNN, NBC and ABC all took it upon themselves to tell lazy Amerika what the report REALLY said, and once again Amerika swallowed it hook, line and sinker! SUCKAH'S

We don't need to repeat that failure just because some didn't like the outcome of this investigation.

If she is not indicted, move on. We have better things to worry about.

Seriously????? WOW!! We have better things to worry about beyond the fact that a presidential nominee for the leadership of the free world is a pathological liar and a CRIMINAL?????

I'm sorry, but I fail to understand how this can be!

edit on 7/1/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No.
This is one witch that needs to be hunted down and stopped.

How about this:

Why don't you get all of your Right Wing buddies that think she is guilty together and all of you pay for that "hunt" with your own dime?

I'm tired of paying to satisfy other people's partisan douchery.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

How do you figure it flopped?

The entire purpose of the 9 investigations was to find something to stick to Hillary.

Hillary came out clean. It flopped.

Seriously????? WOW!! We have better things to worry about beyond the fact that a presidential nominee for the leadership of the free world is a pathological liar and a CRIMINAL?????

What has she been convicted of?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join