It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Elon Musk's ..Space X is all faked??? ....watch this....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My Nephew works for Elon ( doesnt like him either). He is inside these rockets building then for 12 hours a day. The upperportion. He was air force. I guess it is real tedius work, and very boring. My sister is very proud though. They watch all the launces of the rockets he prepares, and I can pretty much vouch for the fact that they are real
Its real, I would tell you if It wasnt real

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Fail. On every level. The guy in the video seems to know nothing about basic science and thinks everything is CGI.

It's amature hollywoods special effects BS. They create a phasode. Saying "space x" big company. Elon, smart guy. Look big rocket over here. So by the time they show you this amature video you believe it. oh man

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: lavatrance
So you've been shown multiple times now that it's a sped up video, will you concede your point? Will you admit that your critical thinking ability is broken and that you will evidently believe anything someone puts on YouTube.

Your confirmation bias makes you automatically believe anyone who thinks the earth is flat, which forces you to think any evidence to the contrary is "faked ball earth propaganda".

I urge you to watch the pbs show Genius, where volunteers preform basic science experiments to show even more basic and fundamental aspects of our reality( you know, that's stuff flat earthers never do
).

In one episode they level a laser across a lake and show how the surface of the water is curved, curved at the same rate as the earths surface, they even use this info to estimate the curve rate and circumference of the earth.

But then again you'll just say it's all faked, and that somehow a floating disc in space, surrounded by a complex mechanical system to rotate the sun and moon, and holograms to make up the stars, planets, and satellites, and absolutely no explanation for the seasons, all make so much more sence.

I actually happen to know a thing or 2 about "SPED UP VIDEOS". This video would have to have been sped up by a factor of 10 or more to get all the way from the upper atmophere to the earth. Watch carefully, this video at most is like 1.5 or 2 at most. I know this because you can make out so much detail. Such as the redirect thrusts, the main thruster, etc etc. It's not going so fast where everythign is a blurr. But it would of had to be a blurr if it's going to get all the way through all 100kms in 10 seconds. Don't you get it. oh gosh. Watch it 10 times and maybe you'll start to realize this. Like you can see that between the clouds and the sea in that video would appear to be perhaps 200 to 400 feet high. That's it. It drops like 400 feet at most. When it needs to actually go about 100kms. (62miles) WHERE'S THE 62 MILES OF TRAVEL???? There isn't any!!!!

edit on 6-7-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Its real. My sisters kid builds these. You guys are nuts

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Lava,

take a break from the internet.

These threads are just ..... hold on you actually say it

Oh it's just so rediculous.

exactly

every post and thread from yourself seems to be downhill sliding slope into insanity.

take a break from ATS, Youtube and the internet in general.

I wish you well

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Lava,

take a break from the internet.

These threads are just ..... hold on you actually say it

Oh it's just so rediculous.

exactly

every post and thread from yourself seems to be downhill sliding slope into insanity.

take a break from ATS, Youtube and the internet in general.

I wish you well

No I'm sorry but listening and believing tptb's brainwashing and tyranny is not reality. All that's there for is to keep you enslaved to their system.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The maker of that video needs to play the game Kerbal Space Program. Then he would know why the rocket makes those maneuvers and how RCS works.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
First off, you embed a sped up video of a rocket landing and claim Space-X is fake, then you sneak in a flat earth video as if it has anything to do with anything.

Speechless.

Even rocket video was a flat earth'er video.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

needs to play the game Kerbal Space Program. Then he would know why the rocket makes those maneuvers

So your reality is based on a games features - remind me not to trust you either - you're coming from the same nest as lavatrance

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: defiythelie

needs to play the game Kerbal Space Program. Then he would know why the rocket makes those maneuvers

So your reality is based on a games features - remind me not to trust you either - you're coming from the same nest as lavatrance

The game is basically a space agency simulator. It is not 100% perfect in replicating space flight but is close. I brought that game up because it can teach you a lot about space flight. From putting something into orbit to going to another planet.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

originally posted by: opethPA
Really?

The guy in your first video doesn't understand thrust , physics or apparently reality so we should listen to him because he says "what a complete joke". Cool story.

We get it, you believe the Earth is flat.

Forget flat earth here. I'm showing a fake rocket re-entry. It's rediculous. If you talked to almost any special effects or cgi artist in hollywood, they'd consider this "amature work". It's the budget version as they don't even want to spend that much on it. They want to pocket the investors money. Oh it's just so rediculous.

I'm a 3d animator and compositor with over 20 years experience in creating photoreal fx for TV and commercials...

This is clearly real. But if it wasn't, in no way shape or form would it be considered amateur by anyone in this field.

Please stop making things up.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I haven't read the thread. I'm coming to this topic way late in the game. I was on YouTube and since I am a subscriber to one of Jarrah White's channels a suggested video came up which told me that Jarrah is now involved in a dispute with somebody who is trying to prove that Space X is a fake.

I am only just aware of Space X, but I have viewed many of Jarrah White's videos in the Moonfaker series. I agree with Mr. White. I don't think men have been on the Moon. What can I say? It is what it is.

The point of this post is that, being familiar with some of Jarrah White's methods, I went to a video of all the Space X landings and I have to say, they look odd to me. I don't understand how this rocket is being stabilized. I think its movements look unnatural at points in the videos. I'm suspicious of Space X on that basis.

Keep in mind that I am not a scientist. I am a know nothing when it comes to space stuff. I am new to the Space X phenomenon.

But being a Jarrah White fan, I started looking for "gotcha!" images in the videos of the landings and found this:

Taken from the following video:

My question is this: Since the water tower (or whatever it is) is taller than the Space X rocket, why is its shadow the same length as that of the rocket? Is this a "gotcha" image debunking the whole thing?
edit on 17-4-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Jarrah White is probably one of the most well exposed frauds when it comes to the moon hoax. He has been exposed as a liar and a moron so many times I've lost count. Here's a fun (and ridiculously long thread) that completely exposes Jarrah's stupidity and blatant lies www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No. SpaceX is real. I have seen, tracked, and filmed their launch/landings at LZ-1 myself with my own equipment.

It's not CGI, it's not fake, it's real.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceXIsReal
I don't think people claim that rockets aren't really being launched more like just the outer space part of it is being faked

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

No I'm sorry but listening and believing tptb's brainwashing and tyranny is not reality.

I know you are banned,

however, if you are reading I hope this get through or at least you try to see it from the perspective I am trying to present you with.

Listening and believing TPTB brainwashing is exactly what I said to take a break from.

Its not reality, yes, the internet in general has a negative effect on many.

Take a break from it and any other forms of media.

All that's there for is to keep you enslaved to their system.

So taking a break from all the nonsense like i suggest will help you free yourself from the mindset you are trapped or enslaved in.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ipsedixit wrote, "My question is this: Since the water tower (or whatever it is) is taller than the Space X rocket, why is its shadow the same length as that of the rocket? Is this a "gotcha" image debunking the whole thing?"

Shadows are deceiving when viewed from above; there's no clear indicator of variances in elevation.

However, if you've looked at photos of the launch site taken at ground level, you'd know the launch pad is elevated, with a surrounding berm that is smoothly graded to ground level.

It's this elevated pad that makes both shadows appear equal in length, because the shadow of the rocket is 'running down the hill'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join