It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brownie insult gets a third grader a visit from the police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There must not be enough actual criminals for the police there to keep busy so they are used to keep school kids from calling each other names.....
there certainly is!! I'm embarrassed to say that this happened in my county!!! It's been all over our local news, & to be honest, I STILL CANNOT make sense of it! Stupidest thing I've ever heard! So much crime going on in the local towns, I'm shocked this stupid school called the cops!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
Stupid..but PC means to the righty's saying what's on your mind..

That was double plus good of you!

Your chocolate ration shall be increased from 7oz to 6oz ... Carry on.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
School officials are doing a CYA. They don't want to deal with these issues, don't wants parents complaining one way or another and blaming them for actions taken, so just pass it off to someone else.

It might be time to replace the school leadership.

Except that isn't the case here. The local police dept. and school superintendent were given directive by the county prosecutor to call the police AND CPS on ANY situation, no matter how trivial. Might I add that the county prosecutor is an appointed democrat?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Just another reason I don't feel the urge to live in the greatest country in the world.

Why do people actually want to deal with this kind of nonsense in everyday life?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

We don't know the history behind that decision. Might be the prosecutor didn't like the way thing had been in the past handled or not handled. Yes, it could be on that person and not the school but I would put money on both.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Arizonaguy

When does a Cub Scout become a Boy Scout? When he eats his first Brownie.

I have to admit I came in to the thread because I wanted to see if the old grade school "I was kicked out of the Boy Scouts" joke was still around and if kids were being punished for it nowadays.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
MA DOE went to court to say they have equal rights as parents in raising children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join