It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real life Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I won't go into much detail but I'm wondering if others are living like a really crappy game?

Where I am they play a game of violating and ruining people for amusement. The government and corporations hit you with constant numerology psychological attacks and other weird stuff but there is also government funded domestic terrorism where the so called authorities violate citizens for amusement. Including brutal physical assault and mutilation rituals.

Basically they are so offensive that all you want to do is leave the country because even looking at any of them makes you feel ill and irritated.

I'm trying to find others who have been forced to be a part of their game and wondering if there's a better country such people can easily go to live a happy life surrounded by good people. Any info on how to deal with the people would be nice too.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
What country are you talking about?

Not so sure about "numerology psychological attacks"?

But physical assault and mutilation rituals sound seriously bad.

These things don't happen in New Zealand (as far as I know).

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

New Zealand, Iceland, Hungary. 3 decent countries where people mean something.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Messengeroflove

Well, maybe because of my age I don't fall into the trap of someone being my friend then walking all over me and my loved ones. I learnt to understand the game you are talking about many years ago. I read a book about it in the 70's.

I've fallen for the subtle tricks and while later in life I live in a community spirited location I still find it difficult to relate to people who by their own ambition wish to change the focus of the community goal to suits their better needs I ignore these people and get on with progressing my family life outside their individual needs.

It's an insight I have tethered over the years and find that to get out of the game is not having any a part of it.

Kind regards,

Bally
edit on 30-6-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

What country are you talking about?

Not so sure about "numerology psychological attacks"?

But physical assault and mutilation rituals sound seriously bad.

These things don't happen in New Zealand (as far as I know).

The numerology is really weird. Basically the government, banks and utility companies will adjust charges so that you always see values of certain peoples birth dates and stuff like that. Like tricking you into seeing numbers which will make you think of certain people. What they do here is take a number, then force you to see people wearing that number. Then mess with your balances so you see that number then think of the people. It's actually kind of annoying after years of it because most of those people will offend and wrong you in some way. It's as if they try to condition your mind to always get annoyed no matter what you see.

It's really as if being put into a game where people are referred to by number and all those people hurt or offend you in some way. So as you go about life seeing numbers it triggers thoughts of such people and situations.

For example,
#1 stupid arrogant snotty People
#2 junky, disgusting, drug addicts, creeps, poop
#3 angry, depression, misery
#4 homosexuality, deciet, trouble makers
And so on..

so now I go about life thinking about thinking about offensive things and people every time I see numbers that were associated with them.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
#5 Messengeroflove and others who think their # doesn't stink. People are annoying, its not in and of itself a big conspiracy. Not sure how you can make those associations with those numbers, but numerology is always whatever you want to read into numbers, the interpretation is yours.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Messengeroflove
The numerology is really weird. Basically the government, banks and utility companies will adjust charges so that you always see values of certain peoples birth dates and stuff like that. Like tricking you into seeing numbers which will make you think of certain people. What they do here is take a number, then force you to see people wearing that number. Then mess with your balances so you see that number then think of the people. It's actually kind of annoying after years of it because most of those people will offend and wrong you in some way. It's as if they try to condition your mind to always get annoyed no matter what you see.

It's really as if being put into a game where people are referred to by number and all those people hurt or offend you in some way. So as you go about life seeing numbers it triggers thoughts of such people and situations.

That's sounds like a problem with you. I'm sure there's medication that can help with this. Have you talked about this with anyone?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Quaria

Just because someone "see's a pattern" doesn't make them mentally ill.

Lot's of people play games because they aren't happy if others ARE. People like that are best cut out of your life.
Numerology agreed can be seen in many different lights and I don't give it too much credibility, but the OP's correspondences are their own.

Numbers are given to sports teams, and those numbers are generally used for positive correspondences, if you think about it. Just one example.

I would say, OP, you've noticed what you have, now do your BEST to avoid it and live well. be happy. We all try to do the same.

top topics

join