It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amb. Stevens' Sister: Don't Blame Clinton for Benghazi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: missed_gear

You say the 'congress, etc.'. It is the Congress that funds. I suppose the point was that embassies and smaller installations were underfunded for security. A budget gets approved and funds have to go to where they are approved to go to. I suppose you would have to add up all of the embassies and smaller installations costs for security and see how much was given for security overall. Then you might see 'frickien underfunded'.

ENOUGH
YOUR DEFLECTION BLAME IS CRAP
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...
The records were retrieved from the U.S. Department of the Air Force, and show a breakdown of 17.8 hours in the air round-trip, at a rate of $206,337.00 per hour.

The exact total comes to $3,672,798.60.

In all, the government transparency group estimates that travel expenses for the Obama family’s trips to Hawaii over the last three years have cost taxpayers a whopping $15.5 million

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Take the 7 mill and stick it where the sun dont shine!

Had it been a PRIORITY Obama and his chief foriegn policy advisor would have found funds to EITHER protected our ambassador or evacuated our ambassador.
HILLARYS foreign policy judgement disqualifies her from POTUS in my opinion.
Or did she advise Obama otherwise?

I don't need caps and accusations and talk about vacations.

Your POS POTUS and SOS failed to secure ambassadors but wasted 15 mil on vacations!
Get real partisan scab.
The only blame is fail foreign policy!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The Secretary of State is all powerful and can prevent all harm to every Ambassador everywhere?

You're full of it. Read the NINE reports your buddies in Congress have whipped up for you.

Negligence is what occurred,

and foreseeabily was her job concerning this matter.

She failed and failed during the episode and failed so badly, she lied.

mg

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Secretary of State is all powerful and can prevent all harm to every Ambassador everywhere?

The secretary of state is responsible for them, yes.

She knew they were underfunded yet left them in place.

I don't care if it is standard procedure. When someone dies the person responsible for overlooking that area is the one responsible...unless you are Crooked Hillary.

And she was supposed to be able to predict the future?

I guess you've forgotten that Stevens was advised to remove to Tripoli and that he decided to stay?

Not one previous Secretary of State has been held to be personally responsible when our embassies are attacked and Americans die ... what makes this one so special?

Oh yes, it's Hillary Clinton ... she who makes every Republican and right-winger wet their panties.

Give me a break.

link   

What do you mean "we just let these things go now"? We apprehended the leader of the militia that attacked our embassy.

So no one is responsible for the fudge up then.

And no one responsible is now running for president.

Wow I can't wait to see what happens if she wins.

She definitely will not be responsible, because well what does it matter in the aftermath?

link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

You're full of it. Read the NINE reports your buddies in Congress have whipped up for you.

Negligence is what occurred,

and foreseeabily was her job concerning this matter.

She failed and failed during the episode and failed so badly, she lied.

mg

Keep preaching it.

NINE Congressional investigations by Clinton's enemies say differently.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

What did the First Family's vacations have to do with Benghazi again?

Aside from, you know, mindless political baiting and bashing?

Take your 7 mill investifarion and square it with 15 mil on vacations .

You spread Hillary lies

What is an investifarion? My thread is about an interview with the Ambassador's sister.

Your purpose is to spread Obama talking points.
Have you posted the thoughts of other dead civil servants?
HELL NO YOU DIDNT
You deal in bs
You are partisan bs democrat appoligist.
Vote for Hillary perhaps she will kill more ambassadors.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Where's your neck?
WHEN you are IN CHARGE your are responsable in this case INESCAPABLY .
You see people HAVE been imprisoned and hung on the basis of FAR less evidence,than we see here.
The Progs have violated Constitutional law to obstruct this.
edit on 30-6-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: missed_gear

You say the 'congress, etc.'. It is the Congress that funds. I suppose the point was that embassies and smaller installations were underfunded for security. A budget gets approved and funds have to go to where they are approved to go to. I suppose you would have to add up all of the embassies and smaller installations costs for security and see how much was given for security overall. Then you might see 'frickien underfunded'.

ENOUGH
YOUR DEFLECTION BLAME IS CRAP
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...
The records were retrieved from the U.S. Department of the Air Force, and show a breakdown of 17.8 hours in the air round-trip, at a rate of $206,337.00 per hour.

The exact total comes to $3,672,798.60.

In all, the government transparency group estimates that travel expenses for the Obama family’s trips to Hawaii over the last three years have cost taxpayers a whopping $15.5 million

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Take the 7 mill and stick it where the sun dont shine!

Had it been a PRIORITY Obama and his chief foriegn policy advisor would have found funds to EITHER protected our ambassador or evacuated our ambassador.
HILLARYS foreign policy judgement disqualifies her from POTUS in my opinion.
Or did she advise Obama otherwise?

I don't need caps and accusations and talk about vacations.

Your POS POTUS and SOS failed to secure ambassadors but wasted 15 mil on vacations!
Get real partisan scab.
The only blame is fail foreign policy!

Partisan scab?

link   

I don't care if it is standard procedure. When someone dies the person responsible for overlooking that area is the one responsible...unless you are Crooked Hillary.

I guess you've forgotten that Stevens was advised to remove to Tripoli and that he decided to stay?

Not one previous Secretary of State has been held to be personally responsible when our embassies are attacked and Americans die ... what makes this one so special?

Oh yes, it's Hillary Clinton ... she who makes every Republican and right-winger wet their panties.

Give me a break.

You liar
Are you suggesting Hillary recalled Stevens?
Post proof or jog on liar!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

What do you mean "we just let these things go now"? We apprehended the leader of the militia that attacked our embassy.

So no one is responsible for the fudge up then.

And no one responsible is now running for president.

Wow I can't wait to see what happens if she wins.

She definitely will not be responsible, because well what does it matter in the aftermath?

You're speaking in simplistic absolutes.

And yes, what does it matter whether our embassy was attacked because of a video or because people hate America?

Americans died. We've brought at least some of the ones responsible to justice for it. We've changed policies and procedures to address some of the specific problems that led to the Benghazi tragedy.

But the right-wing doesn't care about any of that ... you only have one thing on your minds: GET CLINTON GET CLINTON.

It's absurd.

link   
a reply to: reldra

May well be, but the CSG was never convened. I believe you are referring to FEST, not the CSG.

The Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) is the U.S. government’s only interagency, on-call, short-notice team poised to respond to terrorist incidents worldwide. The FEST deploys to assist and advise the U.S. Chief of Mission in assessing crises and coordinating U.S. government crisis response activities. The FEST includes representatives from the US Department of State, Department of Defense, the Intelligence Community, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other appropriate agencies, such as the Department of Energy, as circumstances warrant. FEST composition is flexible and tailored to the specific incident and U.S. Embassy needs. The FEST provides specialized crisis response expertise to augment existing U.S. Mission and host government capabilities.

Source

This link talks about FEST and CSG here

link   

OK

"Is Benghazi different? Absolutely," said Daveed Gartenstein-Ross, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies and an adjunct assistant professor in Georgetown University’s security studies program. One reason, he said, is that an American ambassador died in the attack, which hadn’t happened since the 1970s.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Give me a break.

You liar

At this point, after four years of discussion and NINE Congressional investigations, it's public knowledge.

Keep obsessing over the old lady in the pantsuit though ... looks like she's going to be our next President.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

What did the First Family's vacations have to do with Benghazi again?

Aside from, you know, mindless political baiting and bashing?

Take your 7 mill investifarion and square it with 15 mil on vacations .

You spread Hillary lies

What is an investifarion? My thread is about an interview with the Ambassador's sister.

Your purpose is to spread Obama talking points.
Have you posted the thoughts of other dead civil servants?
HELL NO YOU DIDNT
You deal in bs
You are partisan bs democrat appoligist.
Vote for Hillary perhaps she will kill more ambassadors.

I haven't posted the thoughts of other dead civil servants, first I did not know them when they were alive and cannot ask if they are dead.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

OK

"Is Benghazi different? Absolutely," said Daveed Gartenstein-Ross, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies and an adjunct assistant professor in Georgetown University’s security studies program. One reason, he said, is that an American ambassador died in the attack, which hadn’t happened since the 1970s.

You mean Stevens was an Ambassador?

How did I miss that?

Oh, I didn't.

Next?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Give me a break.

You liar

At this point, after four years of discussion and NINE Congressional investigations, it's public knowledge.

Keep obsessing over the old lady in the pantsuit though ... looks like she's going to be our next President.

She wont win dog catcher when the public finds out the guns she sold to isis killed americans in bengahzi
You lie again its not public knowledge
Post proof or jog on troll

link   

Give me a break.

You liar

She wont win dog catcher when the public finds out the guns she sold to isis killed americans in bengahzi

link   

Give me a break.

You liar

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

As to why the Counterterrorism Security Group was not convened, National Security Council Spokesman Tommy Vietor told CBS News "From the moment the President was briefed on the Benghazi attack, the response effort was handled by the most senior national security officials in governments. Members of the CSG were of course involved in these meetings and discussions to support their bosses."

from the CBS article cavtrooper posted. CBS News

The same article says something about FEST being for restoring infrastructure after an attack.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

It's absurd.

Yes it is. It is absurd that not a single ambassador has died since the 70's until Benghazi.

It is absurd that people say she shouldn't be responsible.

It is absurd that the next attack will follow suit and the next person will not be responsible.

It is absurd to think that people actually defend this #.

But hey, who cares right? There's an election going on and responsibility matters very little because someone needs to appoint the next person to not be responsible for other people living or dying.

We can make Hillary the benchmark and standard, if someone dies overseas, no single person will ever be responsible.

Yea, let's set that standard, seems good.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join