It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo shopping of Antarctica? Pics as proof?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
This may have been addressed but I tried the famous search and didn't find anything specific to this. So I was going down the rabbit hole a bit today and was doing some google earthing. Mostly today was Nazi bases in Antarctica. In that, got a little convoluted with some hollow and flat earth stuff. Trying to push flat or hollow earth is NOT the intent of this OP. However it could be. While searching google Earth, I cam across what I believe is very obvious photo shopping.

What first caught my eye was the fact that this section of coast in Antarctica was conspicuously name ' Rothschild'

I tried to show an image here that shows the picture quality is actually VERY VERY detailed. Which only contrasts the obvious photo-shopping along the coast. So I kept scrolling around a bit and found more photo-shopping

And another one here

This one is as close up as GE would allow. Again it just shows how obvious ( to me anyways) the photo-shopping is.

So a couple questions then. First off, is this actual photo-shopping? I mean, we live in a day where you can google earth area 51 with almost HD clarity. IF it is photo-shopping, then why? and this is where we go down the rabbit hole. Could be anything from Nazi bases, to US bases to god knows what else. Point is, there HAS TO BE A REASON to wipe away what is really happening. Again though, all an if. I would love if someone could end my rabbit hole search of the day and debunk this.

eta:

Does anyone wanna tell me what this is?

They are the missile defense systems. You think they don't already have them? On closer inspection, they do look like containers. (Edit)
edit on 29-6-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Your post reminded me of something I saw in Tycho crater few years ago...it was an old pic, cant remember anymore from what mission or year...anyway...I was pretty convinced of some weird features. Later when examining the same area in LRO pics...everything was smooth like a computer generated flat background...no features at all. I was puzzled back then...but then lost interest as I didnt have any alternative sources for confirmation.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
I have been intrigued by Antarctica, I wonder what is really under all that ice and snow. star gates? very ancient technology? I wanna know.

Natural resources fresh for the taking.

Once the ice melts that is...

Maybe the elites are initiating global warming and charging the rest of us guilt money for it in the meantime. Burn that candle at both ends. Sounds about right for them at any rate. How's that for a conspiracy? Just spit-balling here.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'm going to use google map tools and figure out the sizes of the man made objects

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'm going to use google map tools and figure out the sizes of the man made objects

The biggest container( for lack of better term) measures around 97 feet x 35 feet.
edit on 29-6-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
I have been intrigued by Antarctica, I wonder what is really under all that ice and snow. star gates? very ancient technology? I wanna know.

My guess is Atlantis.
Atlantis was said to be an island in the center of all the worlds oceans.
Looking at a globe from upside down, Antarctica is in the center of all the worlds oceans.

Psychical pole shift.

Frozen over in a matter of hours.

If the poles psychically shifted today and NYC was the new South Pole, then it would be buried under layers of ice for many millennia.

edit on 29-6-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I took and blew up the picture and see about 8 buildings total.

edit on 29-6-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Russkaya station was a Soviet Antarctic research station located at 74°46′S 136°52′W (Ruppert Coast, Marie Byrd Land in Western Antarctica). The station was proposed in 1973 and approved in 1978. Construction began the next year and it was opened on March 9, 1980.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Couple things worth considering:

"Rothchilds" location in Antarctica where various locations are blurred. Just chew on that for awhile. For we all should know they have more resources than most governments.

Antarctica is a "neutral" zone. Regardless of the stated reasons, we bomb countries and murder millions over real estate, yet curiously....not here. Hmm.

As mentioned above Operation Highjump remains classified.

You can't fly over Antartica either.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

As mentioned above Operation Highjump remains classified.
It does?

Activities that were classified have subsequently been declassified and it is no longer difficult to separate fact from fancy, despite the fact that many find it attractive not to do so.

Crap. ATS won't let me post the link. It's on wikileaks.

But here:
www.airspacemag.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Russkaya station was a Soviet Antarctic research station located at 74°46′S 136°52′W (Ruppert Coast, Marie Byrd Land in Western Antarctica). The station was proposed in 1973 and approved in 1978. Construction began the next year and it was opened on March 9, 1980.

en.wikipedia.org...

Phage wins again. While there is a bit of an issue as the coordinates for this Russian base via the wiki link puts it about 1.16 miles away from the 7 or 8 buildings. But given the exact closeness, this has to be it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The actual base is underwater. The buildings on land are decoys. Or something.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The actual base is underwater. The buildings on land are decoys. Or something.

Ahhh well now Im back to it possibly being something different. Could easily have been built AFTER the Russian base was mothballed

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Keep on keeping on.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you! In the comments section is a link to PDF format of the unclassified documents.

documents.theblackvault.com...

Some of the best reading I've ever read on both Highjump and Antartica!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Do they say it's the edge of the world?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Do they say it's the edge of the world?

Nope. They say you can see so well that you'd think you can reach out and touch an iceberg even though its miles away.

They also say you can see about 60 meteors a minute, presumably non-stop.

There is an escarpment ridiculously high with a....well you get the idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Always intrigued by that image

Is it still possible to get a copy of this image from nasa? A link from their weby?
I know it exists all over the 'internets but I'd love to get an original.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you for that

However, its a jpeg, would the original have been a jpeg?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join