It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wanted to post this i found on another thread posted by Dr UAE 'Thankyou'!

I enjoyed watching the Series, but this was gold.

edit on 6/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Don't count those chickens yet. There is a loooong way to go, and many negotiated settlements that have to be agreed by both parties before the UK actually leaves the EU, if they do at all.

Don't be surprised if Brexit as it exists today doesn't actually come to fruition.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

"Yes, Minister", "Yes, Prime Minister" is one of the most hilarious and intelligent satirical series ever.

There is no way to not hear the voices of Sir Humphrey, or Hacker when listening to UK politicians on either side of the Brexit speak right now.

Comedy gold doubling as Fulfilled Prophecy!

(When do we get the "British Sausage" back??)
edit on 29-6-2016 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Some people stillthink Yes Minister/Prime Minister was a comedy ......

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

They're acting perfectly human. Greedy. Protectionist. Tribal.

They exemplify not the "ideal" but rather the reality of humanity. Their actions lay bare the most primal and innate instincts and behaviors we have as animals.

The elites show us what we humans are at our most raw, visceral and transparent state: animals.

You and I? We may strive to be more, but in the end it is merely an illusion we cast upon ourselves due to our own inability to achieve the things they have. We tell ourselves that we are "better" or "more human" because intrinsically we begrudge them for having what they have.

It's easy to despise others for taking advantage, walking on other people and being cut-throat.

But ponder this:

If it wasn't for people like those ruling elites, you and I wouldn't be here. We are the product of every subsequent generation before us, which amounts to a grand total of 100 billion people.

That's right. 100 billion people in total have lived before you. And due to their cunning and cut-throat attitudes, they succeeded, survived, outsmarted and outwitted others. They out-bred and passed on their DNA so that you could be here, right now.

You are the product of the most self-serving, ambitious, creative, and greedy human beings to ever walk the Earth. Inside if you is the DNA of warlords and despots. And if it was not for those horrible humans that screwed over their rivals, none of us would be having this conversation right now.

In the end ... greed and lust and desire for more is what has propelled humanity to where we are right now.

The good news is that we are a turning point. Due to all of that self-serving greed we now have the technology not to need it. We can create human paradise on this planet if we desire due to our cunning, skill, technology and will.

However, that innate part of us -- that animalistic and tribal part -- is still very much alive.

We are going to need a complete paradigm shift in the human collective consciousness if we ever hope to reach not only the stars...but our truest potential.

So let us hope that as the decades march forward and technology allows surpluses of resources -- we can somehow shed our animal instincts for survival and focus more on making us better as a people.

The elite? They're only doing what humans have done since time began. You and I? We are products of our species, a species that survived and thrived due to people like them.

edit on 29-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'm cautiously optimistic that this is good news. To paraphrase: First they ignored us, then they mocked us, now they're fighting us... next, WE WIN!!!

I have no doubt that the elites can and will be defeated. My fear is what will fill the vaccuum left behind. There's an awful lot of folks who like forcing their will on others... I hope and pray that we don't just throw off the shackles of one master for the ball and chains of another master.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Some people stillthink Yes Minister/Prime Minister was a comedy ......

It's a true story.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
it seems that Britain and Germany under the EU get to feel the pain for failures of other failing EU nations. Is that still a good thing for those who want the EU?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

it seems that Britain and Germany under the EU get to feel the pain for failures of other failing EU nations. Is that still a good thing for those who want the EU?

Correction Germany feels there pain.

The british people have told the rest of Europe to # off!
edit on 29-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Animals they are, indeed. Nicely stated.

But i think now that People are beginning to Voice their opinions more and more openly about their anger towards Establishment is mostly to do with no so much jealousy, but the fact that these so called Leaders are doing one thing and saying another. It's quite blatant now and everyone can see it. I think because there are so many people who are barely surviving and seeing how their world is being run into the ground is nothing short of righteous anger being directed towards the Elitists.

I mean people have a right to live freely and have more than two cents to rub together so they can feed their families, all while watching the robbers and thieves in chief running out the back door with stolen goods and feeling helpless to do anything about it. It's definitely not jealous it's righteous anger imo.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

"Yes, Minister", "Yes, Prime Minister" is one of the most hilarious and intelligent satirical series ever.

There is no way to not hear the voices of Sir Humphrey, or Hacker when listening to UK politicians on either side of the Brexit speak right now.

Comedy gold doubling as Fulfilled Prophecy!

(When do we get the "British Sausage" back??)

Yes, it was a great series wasn't it, ah British Sausages indeed!

And the 'Made in the UK' items that are actually made in the UK.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I met some elites in my past. Strange lot but the best quote from an elite I ever heard was a CEO who told that the bible was almost. "The meek shall inherent the earth after the rich have used it up". Priceless

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The only thing to defeat with regard to the elites is their ideology and their function. Their greatest weakness is that they like to be served upon hand and foot, they want us to be serfs to their desires and give to them what they think they are entitled to.

Yet, in the end they are only human, they # and pee like the rest of us. The only difference is that we are justified in hating them.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The near obsessive dedication of the elites to globalization and free trade, (as opposed to fair trade), and open borders is really stunning. Heard this a.m. that Merkel warned that GB would find the way forward in negotiating new trade agreements with the EU quite difficult because the idea that free trade without open borders is NOT on the table. So, Britain can "Brexit", but will still have no control over immigration.

I can honestly say...................I just don't quite understand what these "elites" are thinking. Then we have the 3 Amigos meeting in Ottawa to discuss more NAFTA and the "North American Union" and Trudeau has authorized travel by Mexicans from Mexico without the need for Visas.

Whatever..............

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

'It's time for the elites to rise up against the ignorant masses'.

This statement is all wrong.
It should be, 'It's time for the ignorant masses to rise up against the elites'.

It's long past time for the ignorant masses to stop fighting amongst themselves and start taking back our god dam countries (world) from the self serving elites.

They lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, and do everything they can think of to further their own ends and the worst part is, they don't even do it in secret anymore, they do much of it right out in the open and the mindless just continue to drool, bitch and moan about it.
ACTION is what's needed!

If it can't be done legally or democratically, then it must be done forcefully.

Yes they are the Ignorant ones, Ignorant of how the Majority of the Planet feel about them. In so ignoring the People they are only digging their own Graves which we're now Witnessing around the World.

The Globalists like Koch Bros.,Soros and many others pulling the strings are in panic mode, their way no longer serves the people, but rather only themselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The near obsessive dedication of the elites to globalization and free trade, (as opposed to fair trade), and open borders is really stunning. Heard this a.m. that Merkel warned that GB would find the way forward in negotiating new trade agreements with the EU quite difficult because the idea that free trade without open borders is NOT on the table. So, Britain can "Brexit", but will still have no control over immigration.

I can honestly say...................I just don't quite understand what these "elites" are thinking. Then we have the 3 Amigos meeting in Ottawa to discuss more NAFTA and the "North American Union" and Trudeau has authorized travel by Mexicans from Mexico without the need for Visas.

Whatever..............

See, this is what i don't understand. The EU Leadership is anything but. They're trying to create as many road blocks for GB as possible and why? It makes no sense other than their plans for World Domination failed and now they're retorting to threat tactics. I can't see the monetary system lasting much longer to be honest. Merkle would rather let it all fail and ruin everyone's good will than to step down and take the bigger man approach, peacefully.

There is no end to that womans taste for evil it seems, she cannot see how disliked she is, and bowing down to Turkey like she does, is only driving the wedge in deeper between her and ordinary Germans.

Something has to give...

As for NAFTA i think it's a waste just like 5 eyes. Who are they fooling? Not us. Removing Visas so Mexico can move into Canada, is a really 'stupid move'. I have no idea why they're trying to destroy everything, and what makes the Prime Minister bend down to 'who the hell knows' and for what reasons?

There is an un ease in the air, and many can feel it, like moments before a storm hits. It's only a matter of when.

If it all implodes, which i believe it will by 2020-2022 then more power to the people.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hesse
Lol, people that voted to exit the EU are stupid. That´s the truth! The old racist idiots voted to leave. The youth will pay the price.

Broad-stroke labeling things /people you dont agree with as stupid racist bigotry, is in fact stupid racist bigotry!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
that's what the electoral college is for

nothing new here

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Hiya Mystik

Interesting post, and sadly makes sense.

That said, I'm not sure there is a turning point. You get to a high enough point in your respective group / industry to make a difference and without fail you find the same thing at the top. Al Pacino sitting on a throne with twenty wise guys going... so you're gonna lie on you timesheet, yeah? Inflate prices, yeah? And we all support women's rights, because the more labor we get in the industry the cheaper it is for us, yeah?

You say no to any of these questions you find a concrete ceiling above your career. Culture rules. There may be no turning point.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
nm
edit on 29-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join