It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Islam Rally protester meets some Muslims... What happens next is awesome

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I would like to share to share with you my feel good video of the day.
In this video you'll see an anti-islam protester coming towards a mosque where she will meet a couple of muslims. These muslims wanted to have a chat with her to find out from where her hate towards Islam stems from.

I know it's a long video so I will tell you from where to where you need to watch to get the picture. Watch the first 5 minutes to get a good picure of what goes on until minute 30. (In this part they're having an argument)

From minute 30 untill minute 35 there is finally a turning point in this discussion and they actually start to listen to eachother. This goes on untill minute 43 where they start becoming very friendly towards eachother, they even hugged!

In the last minutes they walk together into their local mosque and take pictures with eachother....

Why am I posting this?
Because it's only the "bad" stories that seem to get the attention and I though it was about time to show some of the other side. I know some muslims in real life and this video only confirmed what I and many others already know. I know moderate muslims don't exist according to some people, I tell you they do and they are the big majority.

I want end this thread with this one last thing: a muslim, a jew, a christian and an atheist walk into a coffee shop... and they talk, laugh, drink coffee and become good friends. thats what happens when you're not an asshole.

Cheers
edit on 28-6-2016 by WombRaider69 because: typo in the title

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

A Jew, a Christian and an atheist had an anti-Muslim protest in Saudi Arabia.
Just kidding, they didn't.
They didn't want to die.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Looks like staged BS.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Anti-Islam Rally protester meets some Muslims... What happens next is awesome

Good thing they were not extremists

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Be ready to be labaled as a lefty my friend that's their nr 1 tactic.
edit on 28-6-2016 by ElectricFeel because: x

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No matter how friendly a Muslim is, I would never be friends with one.

Why? because they worship a pedophile. Their role model is a child molester (according to the Quran) Mohammad was a pedophile.

I can not be friends with someone who thinks a pedophile is a good person.

Edit, I could be friends with a Muslim who thinks Mohammad was a scumbag
edit on 28-6-2016 by DumpMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Its very sad that woman thinks she is a christian, I cant be sure she is by her actions
She shows as much hate as the fundy Muslims

The Muslim in the clip was loving, kind and gracious, more christian than the christian

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nice post. Thanks for contributing such a valuable piece of information to this thread. I'm glad we can call Muslims murderers in a thread that is supposed to show that they're people just like any one of us.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Or maybe more Muslim than the Christian?

Or maybe they were just a good person in general, something that spans all cultures and religions.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Judge people by who they are
judge culture by what it produces.

Muslims, like most everyone, are a big mix of good and bad in varying degrees. they mostly believe they are good people who are following the orders of a deity on how to be good..but ultuimately they are just people like anyone else.

You can hate islam and find muslims perfectly great people. One of the most witty persons I knew was a co-worker muslim from iraq. another muslim woman from iran would spend hours a week at work discussing with me her family, her religion, her hopes, etc..super frendly and awesome. etc. great people.

and their religion, in my opinion, is trash. its trash first off by being a major religion and so by default, but also because they have currently the most bloody mass outcomes of any religion on earth at the moment..so I can be critical as hell about islam if I want, and feel perfectly comfortable sitting next to a muslim if we are chatting normally...like a christian..I will fight them whenever they impose their agenda, but tbh, I find most christians to be pretty cool people..a bit silly in their beliefs, but whatever...if they wanna debate it, great..if not, no worries either..share a beer and talk about something else.

and that is one big issue with islam I have...I sort of dont trust anyone who wont share a drink with me. not many, but just a single beer, a glass of wine, etc..whatever the ceremony may call for. traditional rooted value. share a drink, share some bread. pre-biblical tradition that the entire world, except islam, shares in.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Looks like staged BS.

Watching this completely... Yeah, totally staged.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It's a nice story

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Is the lady alone?

Agree with her or not, I admire her for expressing her beliefs even when there is no one else to support her.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well thats the thing about Muslims, they follow their rules better overall than the Christians do. The majority of the Central and South American international crime syndicates and guerilla rebels, as well as Italian mobsters are regularly practicing Catholics. So technically, I can be like "oh, so much for the religion of peace" in regards to Christianity as well.

But in my life, I have found Muslims and Christians to be decent people and I am proud for what they do in our communities for people in need with Churches and Mosques. I have only ever met three Jews. Two were arrogant pricks, but one was a very nice sweet Pureto Rican Jew lady. She helped me to break some of my per-existing biases because up until that point I just figured I was not in the right income bracket to even have the right opportunity to meet a Jew.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Thank God! I was expecting the typical ignorant anti-Islam rhetoric.

Happy to say I was wrong. I know many Muslims and nothing about them as a culture is more or less evil than our American culture.

The proof of that is that they live in this country as a positive contribution to the land of the free despite the in your face racism they face everyday on t.v. and in public.

They seem to take it in stride with little care.

Who were the losers protesting against a religion, a fundamental right in this country?

They are the true enemy. Hate is the enemy and what they represent.

They make the regular enlightened Americans look like dumb ignorant hicks with their stupidity.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DumpMaster

No matter how friendly a Muslim is, I would never be friends with one.

Why? because they worship a pedophile. Their role model is a child molester (according to the Quran) Mohammad was a pedophile.

They don't worship Mohammed but if he was a pedophile:

You should also not be friends with any Catholics because they have a priesthood plagued with pedophiles and anyone who is Catholic is guilty by association per your line of reasoning.

I can not be friends with someone who thinks a pedophile is a good person.

Edit, I could be friends with a Muslim who thinks Mohammad was a scumbag

Don't be expecting any Muslim friends, even if they hate Mohammed they will not like you ( one would imagine).

edit on 28-6-2016 by CabablancaHizb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69
I would like to share to share with you my feel good video of the day.
In this video you'll see an anti-islam protester coming towards a mosque where she will meet a couple of muslims. These muslims wanted to have a chat with her to find out from where her hate towards Islam stems from.

I know it's a long video so I will tell you from where to where you need to watch to get the picture. Watch the first 5 minutes to get a good picure of what goes on until minute 30. (In this part they're having an argument)

From minute 30 untill minute 35 there is finally a turning point in this discussion and they actually start to listen to eachother. This goes on untill minute 43 where they start becoming very friendly towards eachother, they even hugged!

In the last minutes they walk together into their local mosque and take pictures with eachother....

Why am I posting this?
Because it's only the "bad" stories that seem to get the attention and I though it was about time to show some of the other side. I know some muslims in real life and this video only confirmed what I and many others already know. I know moderate muslims don't exist according to some people, I tell you they do and they are the big majority.

I want end this thread with this one last thing: a muslim, a jew, a christian and an atheist walk into a coffee shop... and they talk, laugh, drink coffee and become good friends. thats what happens when you're not an asshole.

Cheers
If we didn't have access to their Quran we may believe that...But we know what the religion teaches...And one of the things their holy book teaches is that all non muzlims are infidels...And to show these infidels friendship to their faces until there are enough muzlims to defeat and subdue the infidels...And then if they refuse to convert to the muzlim religion, relieve the infidels of their heads...

Most of us are not fooled by this video...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
this is a bit facebookey.

"something was being done, what happened next will leave you speechless"

click bait?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Christianity teaches all non Christians will burn in hell for eternity (no better worse than Islam).

There is no justification for violence in the Quran other than self defense situations.

Instead of claiming to know what the book teaches try reading it first.

You will notice it is 80% or so less violent than the Bible.

You have picked up a case of propaganda fever and are a joke for being a religious bigot because you have been filled with propaganda.

Go ahead and give me your lame defense of this propaganda as being your opinion but it sounds a lot like every uneducated persons or a skinhead or neo Nazi talking about the Jews.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Its very sad that woman thinks she is a christian, I cant be sure she is by her actions
She shows as much hate as the fundy Muslims

The Muslim in the clip was loving, kind and gracious, more christian than the christian

No one can BE their religion because it is a spiritual journey with a name given to it that ultimately battles fleshly economics in some form. The one woman calmed down from such a heightened emotional state. To be able to do that is great. People can see her actually traveling on her spiritual journey and battling the flesh and powers and principalities.

These people here are on a journey and a portion of it was video taped for anyone to see. Both parties apparently reached an understanding with each other and no one was hurt. That part is a good message.

This message carries others on their spiritual journeys as being a good message. It doesn't take away the deep rooted fear, anger, mistrust and hurt but it confirms that at this very moment, here on this land, that people from two different religions can still part ways peacefully, practice their religion of choice, wear the clothing they wish, go home and wash, eat, work on something or relax, and continue to go about their daily lives in relative normalcy. So this video projects comfort if you stop and think about it in the moment and let's say 24 hours afterward. Bad things can happen at any time but right now that can be appreciated. This is what we give thanks to God for. This time period of relative peace allows us more time to prepare for the ill plans they have in store for us if they "don't get their way." The muslims are good actors and actresses but in their hearts they want everyone who isn't like them converted or dead. The muslims who are not fully submerged in the spiritual journey are more interested in entertainment, status and finances but usually go full metal islam when things don't go as they envisioned and they become disillusioned or bored and look to replace the stimuli with radicalization and scapegoating.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join