It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop with the political baiting!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
Yea, there's at least 2 members (from opposite sides of the spectrum, and in this thread ironically) that once I open a thread and see who the OP is, I immediately close it without even bothering to read it.

why though?

Quite often i see the author and think "ohh this guy again" but i will still read it and respond to what he or she has to say.

Does it not narrow your views somewhat to just ignore a member because you historically disagree with them

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: essentialtremors
Yea, there's at least 2 members (from opposite sides of the spectrum, and in this thread ironically) that once I open a thread and see who the OP is, I immediately close it without even bothering to read it.

why though?

Quite often i see the author and think "ohh this guy again" but i will still read it and respond to what he or she has to say.

Does it not narrow your views somewhat to just ignore a member because you historically disagree with them

Because with certain posters, the only substance in the OP comes from the title.

Theres not much of a need to read the drivel in the post. It's all more of the same, just a different angle on the same talking points.

ETA- I never said I disagree with them either.

edit on 29-6-2016 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs
Reldra, you changed the entire message of your post to weaken my argument. Can you please just stop being a succubus? I've gotta go.

What did I change? Thanks for the personal attack, I was feeling ignored.
edit on 29-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs
a reply to: olaru12

Go away. You people try to get me to derail in every thread. Just go.

You don't agree with posts so you tell people to stop, go away, accuse them of things they did not do and say they are wasting your time by replying.

(post by breakingbs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We are in a major election cycle and it seems your team is taking a beating so you want it to stop. Understandable for sure. If I supported an evil criminal like Clinton I would be upset too.. Maybe you can get the owners of ATS to sign on with the Clinton camp and they will ban truth as part of the conversation..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JimBielson

You are projecting so much with this comment. I'm not a liberal nor do I support Clinton in ANY way, I dislike her just as much if not more than Trump.

Please try harder because your arguments are falling flat so far.
edit on 6/29/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join