It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop with the political baiting!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Here's a topic you *should* be able to contribute to...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's see.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just can't stop the political baiting.

Have you even seen Trumps wife?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

ahhhhh, yeah......

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't have any issue with free speech, I have an issue with lazy content that has no real substance being posted every other thread. Content that is purely there to gain internet points instead of honest discussion.

Don't blow this out of proportion neo. I know that's something you enjoy doing but I'm not a liberal so stop projecting.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It seems as though the vast majority of these bipartisan threads come from the Conservative/Republican camp and they are mainly authored by maybe 4 or 5 members,

So 'liberals' have a problem with FREE SPEECH.

I never would have guessed.

I have no problemn with free speech. Liberals are actually known for fighting for it throughout history when conservatives were not. I know that doesn't compute in your world, NEO.

I have been thinking about a rant in regard to Good Content/Made up Content/Content just 'Moved from one place to another' with no effort/Twisted Content.

We should have quality content here and a massive amount has been from right wing sites with little back up in the OP, leading to an echo chamber thread. ATS shouldn't be the host of articles that have been on GLP and BIN and WND and 20 other crazy sites in the same day.

edit on 28-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Mandroid7

ahhhhh, yeah......

LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I know that's something you enjoy doing but I'm not a liberal so stop projecting.

Just to further illustrate my point about ATS being a right wing hell hole these days....

Does it not strike anyone else as odd that "liberal" is a dirty word on ATS, if you say your a "liberal" you might as well also say you are a evil Nazi puppy killer who steals candy from baby's and thinks Sophie's choice was a comedy
edit on 28-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I might have gotten that idea from some...

In U2U, I get a lot of positive feedback, though. It makes up for what I deal with on the forums.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I don't have any issue with free speech, I have an issue with lazy content that has no real substance being posted every other thread. Content that is purely there to gain internet points instead of honest discussion.

Well man that's like your opinion.

Everyone has those.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I have no problemn with free speech. Liberals are actually known for fighting for it throughout history when conservatives were not. I know that doesn't compute in your world, NEO.

Well then 'liberals' need to look up the word LIBERAL.

Because 'paying that fair share,climate change,gun control, REGULATION of business,wall street is the complete ANTI THESIS of the meaning of the word.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Everyone has those.

Neo, you are posting much of the lazy content. That is not an opinion. If you slowed down a bit, the quality of your content would go up, whether I agreed with it or not.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's just another typical thread of yours. Pulling some random article from the internet with minimal effort on your part. It's lazy, but you get a bunch of stars and flags so you're content and will continue to do it.

There's a reason you are not at the top of the member flags list even though you have the most, it's because you don't deserve to be there. You're a click bait artist. That's not an insult, it's just the fact of the matter.

link   

Everyone has those.

Yes but your opinion, like mine, is more right than anyone else's.

"I am right and you are wrong" the mantra of every political debate on ATS.

There is rarely a "yes i do understand your point and acknowledge that there is a differing opinion but for reasons x y and z I hold another opinion that is different but just as valid as your own."

Even rarer is that "ahhh yes you are right i was wrong about that, thank you helping me to better inform my opinions and deepen my understanding of my own views"

link   

Well then 'liberals' need to look up the word LIBERAL.

Because 'paying that fair share,climate change,gun control, REGULATION of business,wall street is the complete ANTI THESIS of the meaning of the word.

I know what it means. You don't.

The lazy content is big in bulk, but coming from 3 or 4 peple. It's getting really old.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Liberal this, liberal that.

See what I mean? That sort of thinking is what's wrong with America, it's divisive and unnecessary.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

LOL

Guess I called that one didn't I.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think you boiled my point down nicely here. It is the sheer lack of effort on some members parts that is hurting the quality of these boards.

Their strategy is to bait people with the title, post a quote from some article, add a one liner, then move onto the next half baked story they find somewhere on the internet to get more internet points. That sort of lazy content hurts the quality of this site.

That was my main concern when authoring this thread, though you put it better than I did in my OP.

So what's your opinion of me? I've done none of the above, none of the above, and then some. I even have one member that hits me with silly jibes for not making sense when I do what I want who is "supposed to be on my side" It is a random person and its the same person every time!

But here you come in blazing, sounding entirely one sided in your approach and claiming you're not later on. Why is that? I still think you're on the left. I'm not saying you should act less lefty, it's just what it is...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

Guess I called that one didn't I.

And there's the next one of the 'usual suspects'. Lazy content.

Kist waiting for ElectricUniverse. There may be one more.

link   

You want an echo chamber.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes but your opinion, like mine, is more right than anyone else's.

In the last SIX YEARS I have never said NOR expected ANYONE to agree with what I ever say.

So please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join