It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror attack in turkey shots fired , 2 bombs !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Probably christians terrorists trying to reclaim their territory from the muslim invaders.

Istanbul was christian much earlier and for much longer than it has been islamic after all.

Or maybe it is just muslims being muslims as usual.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Where is Zaph and what is

One of the pilots reported there is parasitic oscillation in their radio. Source: www.iststatus.com /u/sabac

Reddit.com Live
edit on 6/28/2016 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

from above link:

We have unconfirmed security source info as follows: "The bomber is saudi national ISIL militant. police and intelligence was following him, he discovers it, gave a signal to two other militants outside and blows him up. other two tries to penetrate to entrance and exchanges fire with police. both 3 militants and 32 dead, total 35 deaths." This, as I say, is unconfirmed

edit on 6/28/2016 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

"Undesired frequency". Maybe it's a common thing?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

According to that, there is reason to believe an AK got through security. They damn sure better be checking inbound flights from Turkey.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

For some reason I can's insert a pic but Daily Mail has a photo of the gun..

Daily Mail

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It is said that it was the Kurdistan Freedom Falcons (TAK).
I wouldn´t bet on it, Erdolf profits too. He has more support from the people in it´s illegal war against the kurds.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yes, probably the Kurds. Turkey is attacking them in Northern Syria, while they are keeping ISIS at bay. They are a bit like the separatists in Northern Spain.

The Kurds are no single religion being astrozorian, Christian and Muslim in the one ethnic group.

Me thinks ita time to listen to them and help them form a homeland like they want.
edit on 28-6-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It is being reported they were ISiS members from Syria, probably "refugees" with fake passports made from real Syrian documents and id machines captured by ISiS last year.

Of course, Erdogan and the EU are still working hard to make Turks entering Europe visa-free.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hope this works GRAPHIC youtube video supposedly showing policeman chasing and shooting suicide bomber who then blows himself up..

edit on 28-6-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Footage of the allah ackbar.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Why did the cop not shoot that punk before he could detonate his bomb??????

Lol, maybe it wasn´t a cop that was running away from the lying attacker, or was it?
I am confused, if he shot him, the bomb wouldn´t explode, and he even hasn´t to run away...

edit on 28 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just came across a pretty graphic video. It's the moment 1 of the suicide bombers detonated himself. You can see him get chased down and shot. The officer stands over him before running for his life. I hope he made it out alive, he potentially saved many more lives.

link to video

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Got this off CNN, it's all I got so far: Istanbul airport explosions: 28 dead, 60 injured, Turkish official says
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It is the two year anniversary of ISIS.

Two years ago today it was officialy declared the caliphate.

These muslims were celebrating, apparently.

From wikipedia:

On June 29, 2014, the apparent leader of the Islamic State in Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, declared that he stood at the head of a Caliphate, a Muslim state that spanned Syria and Iraq. He was speaking in the city of Mosul which ISIS forces had taken from the Iraqi army a few weeks earlier.

edit on 28-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Could have been a dead man´s switch , or not.

Dead man's switches are not always used to stop machines and prevent harm. These switches can also be used as a fail-deadly. A spring-operated switch can also be used to complete a circuit when it is no longer held down. This means that a dead man's switch may be used to activate a harmful device, such as a bomb or IED. The user holds down a switch of some sort in their hand which arms the device. The device will activate when the switch is released, so that if the user is knocked out or killed while holding the switch, the bomb will detonate

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The thing is, this is a security failure, right?. The airport has a curbside security checkpoint.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Unconfirmed reports, as in a “second source required aside of Associated”, that there are now 50 souls.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So what about the Muslim cop that wrestled one of the suicide bombers to the ground, losing his life in the process? What about all the Muslim victims that died in the bombing? Stop this nonsense of blaming Islam, you're only making things worse.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ramadan Bombathon 2016

Day 23: 174 attacks 1229 kills committed in the name of allah so far this ramadan.

[SNIP]

The End of Hate Speech

edit on 29/6/16 by argentus because: removed hate link

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

In the name of discrediting (or rather attempting to discredit) Allah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join