It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Bernie both LAUGH at "Climate Change"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Plus you disagree with the Political Agenda of using it to tax people and businesses with the idea that they should be helping the environment and not polluting and stuff??

I disagree with MOST taxes on principle...especially ones enacted to coerce a certain behavior and control the narrative. As far as pollution goes I am against pollution, but the fact that a gas like Carbon Dioxide is considered pollution is stupid...most plants agree.

ETA: If the Government wants to coerce behavior then they should give people tax breaks instead of taxes for doing positive things like recycling and reducing pollution. You can make things economically attractive to the public without new taxes.
edit on 2016/6/28 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: mOjOm

Plus you disagree with the Political Agenda of using it to tax people and businesses with the idea that they should be helping the environment and not polluting and stuff??

I disagree with all taxes on principle

Why? How do your propose the government (any government) runs itself? Would you prefer anarchy?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

In your first video Obama and the others are laughing at those who don't believe Climate Change.

In your second Sanders isn't laughing at anything and don't know what you're talking about.

I agree with you on this, they are laughing at us surfs, who think the 'climate change' politicians push is all about the money.

Look at them in the first video. Caing souls concerned about the planet or politicians looking to make a buck of the backs of us peons?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Biggest science scandal ever

Massive climate data fraud

Record crushing fraud

Climate scientists fabricated data

stevengoddard.wordpress.com... g-temperature-fraud-at-noaa/erature fraud

Warmest on record lie debunked by NASA data

You see, scare mongering lying politicians finding another way to pass useless legislatation and stick their hands in your pocket.

Are they turning down the heat in the White House? Flying Air Force One less? Turning off unused lighting in Government and business buildings? Is the President's Limo electric or solar powered?

Nope.

Because they aren't really trying to solve anything.

They just want money.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I agree with you on this, they are laughing at us surfs, who think the 'climate change' politicians push is all about the money.

Look at them in the first video. Caing souls concerned about the planet or politicians looking to make a buck of the backs of us peons?

You should change that to disagree with me btw.

I don't see them as laughing at the surfs for believing them.

But most important. The second video with Sanders, he doesn't even laugh at anything at all. There is nothing at all valid about having that video in this OP at all. We surely can agree on that???

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So again, let me get this straight. Most Scientists agree, are writing papers supporting the theory of man made global warming, but you guys here on ATS are smarter then they are.

Secondly. The earth is getting hotter. We have actual real scientific data supporting this. It's not made up.

So...are you guys denying that it's getting hotter? We need to agree on that first. Second, our pollution needs to be curbed in. The only thing I ever see you guys get mad about is a carbon tax. But every other thing that is mentioned to curb, mitigate, plan for or prepare for a warming earth, less green house gasses, less smog and air pollution is really good for humanity.

How can you get caught up in that one little thing? LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The catch phrase "climate change" is only to divide us, to make money and pass laws to gain even more power.

What is true although is POLLUTION. I think we can all agree that we should change some of our ways and focus on polluting less, not because of climate change but because it's obvious that pollution is bad for every living creature on earth including us.

But they don't want us to agree on what's obvious, they want us to stay divided and debate on semantics as it keeps us away from real issues.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Biggest science scandal ever

This link provides zero evidence to back up its claims.

Massive climate data fraud

This link provides zero evidence to back up its claims.

Record crushing fraud

This source starts calling into question scientific claims but doesn't say why they are wrong or how they came to their conclusions.

Climate scientists fabricated data

Lol, way to post something that disagrees with you. You should try reading your sources before posting them.

We rate the claim Pants on Fire.

stevengoddard.wordpress.com... -blowing-temperature-fraud-at-noaa/erature fraud

More claims made without supporting evidence.

Warmest on record lie debunked by NASA data

This appears to be your only source that actually sources its information. However it is all self-referencing so it is dubious at best.

You see, scare mongering lying politicians finding another way to pass useless legislatation and stick their hands in your pocket.

You see, you just posted a collection of propaganda articles meant to appeal to your confirmation bias. Oh and one pro-climate change article that you failed to read its contents.

Are they turning down the heat in the White House? Flying Air Force One less? Turning off unused lighting in Government and business buildings? Is the President's Limo electric or solar powered?

Nope.

Because they aren't really trying to solve anything.

They just want money.

This has nothing to do with Climate Change being true or not. It's just flimsy circumstantial reasoning.

PS: Where are your links to you following the money?
edit on 28-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Yes follow the money to those making trillions off the burning of fossil fuels. Maybe take your own advice...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You have posted zero sources to back up YOUR claims.

Climate change being a normal cyclical part of Earth is a FACT.

To all of you so worried about climate change being man-made send YOUR money in and leave mine alone.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I've looked at that as well.

I never said they weren't also crooked.

Two crooked groups both wanting money.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You have posted zero sources to back up YOUR claims.

Climate change being a normal cyclical part of Earth is a FACT.

To all of you so worried about climate change being man-made send YOUR money in and leave mine alone.

Send money into what though?

more fuel efficient cars, more renewable energy, easier access to residential rooftop solar power, easier to sell electric cars outside of the outdated showroom dealership paradigm, heavier fines for fossel fuel polution, better and faster public transportation, less reliance on Saudi Arabia's oil, no more wars for oil-Like Iraq, no taxpayer (your money) subsidies to fossel fuel companies, no more auto industry bailouts, less deforestation? You're not down for all of that?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Here you go.

Left wing con-artists fund bs Climate Change pseudo science to further their political agenda

In truth, the overwhelming majority of climate-research funding comes from the federal government and left-wing foundations. And while the energy industry funds both sides of the climate debate, the government/foundation monies go only toward research that advances the warming regulatory agenda. With a clear public-policy outcome in mind, the government/foundation gravy train is a much greater threat to scientific integrity. Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

Indeed, experts in the research community say that it is much more difficult for some of the top climate scientists — Soon, Roger Pielke Jr., the CATO Institute’s Patrick Michaels, MIT’s now-retired Richard Lindzen — to get funding for their work because they do not embrace the global-warming fearmongering favored by the government-funded climate establishment. Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm down for all of that.

Vote with your wallet.

Install solar panels on your home.

Buy an electric car.

Don't vote for Hillary Clinton who's campaign is financed 20% by the Saudi Arabian oil cartels.

Be the change you want to see.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

why would NASA lie?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

its threads like these (ones that are posted to prove a point and do the exact opposite) that make me not want to be a member here anymore

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Is this the best arguments you Climate Change deniers have these days? Anecdotal videos of politicians laughing? Y'all are REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Yeah , they are imagining the billions they will be raking in. Laughing at the people that they extorted all those greenbacks from.Laughing all the way to the bank. Cant say as I blame them though....In a way , I am too,

Whats the old saying about one being born every minute ?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So again, let me get this straight. Most Scientists agree,

Propaganda technique 5

5. TESTIMONIAL: When some respected celebrity (or alternatively someone generally hated) claims that an idea or product is good (or bad). This technique is used to convince us without examining the facts more carefully.

And 7

7. BAND WAGON: This common propaganda method is when the speaker tries to convince us to accept their point of view or else we will miss out on something really good. The Band-Wagon technique is often used in advertising. Examples: "This is the wave of the future", "Be the first on your block", "Act Now!". You might ask yourself "What if I was the only one on my block because no one else was interested (duped)?".

www.uvm.edu...

Free your mind.

Your wallet will follow.

edit on 28-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So glad the anti-science people are here to educate us. Oh wise anti-science people... What does the white bearded cloud spirit tell you? Is it getting hot because he is angry at the gays?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm down for all of that.

Vote with your wallet.

Install solar panels on your home.

Buy an electric car.

Don't vote for Hillary Clinton who's campaign is financed 20% by the Saudi Arabian oil cartels.

Be the change you want to see.

That's what supporting the Scientists who are studying Man Made Global Warming gets you. Or vote republican and through snowballs at other congressmen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join