It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN mobilizing to disarm America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

viralliberty.com...

According to the articles there is a growing presence of armored vehicles labeled UN, and possibly foreign troops seen in Texas and Virginia.

Is martial law around the corner?

Trying to link more material but having difficulties, sorry for the bad form....

Maybe you all can just debunk this in the meantime....
edit on 28-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

viralliberty.com...

What a stupid site, eg.

The materiel movement comes less than a year after the president’s highly controversial Jade Helm exercises that saw him welcome massive amounts of U.N. materiel and personnel onto our shores:

Exactly what UN materiel and personnel took part in Jade Helm?

Those vehicles in the picture did not take part in Jade helm....

multiple C-130’s and C-136’s with U.N. markings have been landing at Barksdale AFB carrying U.N. troops.

No pictures? What exactly is a C-136?

You really should not believe everything you read on the internet, especially from stupid sites!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Funny you should make this post. I have been seeing more military personal flying over head in Reno than usual. Not your ordinary stuff either. Ospry and black hawks. I have been curious if this is normal but the numbers have been unusual. There is a military base near by, but the level of activity has seemed to be ramped up lately. Any Reno residents care to chime in on this also? I thought the osprey flying in unison was pretty darn cool looking. Those things look like beasts.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Previously Posted Here

Closing Duplicate

new topics

top topics

join