It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions For Interdimensional Beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Am I expected here?
At this very time?
Am I even welcome?

Why can't we just sort it out?
We've grown accustomed to the dissonance,
Always wondering, "why?"
But at the same time, completely satisfied.

Spiritual elevation, it appears
Manifests in many forms
A higher consciousness, once attained
Cannot be ignored.
How many more?
And what is so worth waiting for?

The fact remains,
The longer we wait, the more we die.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a judgement
But the inescapabale fact remains

Confusion. Disorder.
Trapped in a negative paradigm(polarity/loop/reality)?

PEACE

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
intheblue

I loved it. Welcome to the writer's bloc. We always welcome new talent here.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intheblue

In all the Universe you are singularly unique, one of a kind. Thats pretty precious. Of course you are expected, but don't let it go to your head, everyone else is just as special/unique as you.

And always question the paradigm status quo flow. Ride it out, this is but an eye blink in eternity.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: intheblue

In all the Universe you are singularly unique, one of a kind. Thats pretty precious. Of course you are expected, but don't let it go to your head, everyone else is just as special/unique as you.

And always question the paradigm status quo flow. Ride it out, this is but an eye blink in eternity.

Being that my mind is trapped to this body I highly value my own importance relative to others.

Do you not?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Being that my mind is trapped to this body....

A trap or a vessel, but for now.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Tempter

Being that my mind is trapped to this body....

A trap or a vessel, but for now.

A Vessel. Like an oil lamp of old. Let your light shine!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thanks for reading guys, and for the very warm welcome Cagliostro! Small outburst haha

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Eh... you know how that space is between an hour glass between birth and death that makes the infinite nature of being seem limited? Some just cannot let go and become an anchor like a hungry ghost expecting corpreal dinner attached to corpses... and some doing such do so out of material or physical desire in one or more of the dhatus because they want some as family and that doesnt mean that person ever was family due to violence unrepentance for abuse etc. so the universal instrument only gets played out of tune and broken strings.

Like my family hiding lies and past in self justification like sociopaths... and due to such are getting more progress into dimensia and self delusion every day. Between worlds of bardos i suppose a foot sliding from one world into another as their memories of illusion slowly purge out nearing death... of course impermanence will rectify such matters when they cease to be... some relatives are blind to the monsters theyve been having only met the false ones or facade.

Who would want eternity with such as those... as a constant? As that makes hell very real if one or others has never had any justice... but eh such occurs in objective reality so why remain subjected? All that arises also passes and at some point zero to resolve... its just release attachments to one they chose to attach to some one that one didnt choose nor want and be attached to them and go away...

friends are sometimes a billion times better as a family than a family no one chose... wont keep the crappy one from trying to lay claim want it or not...
edit on 29-6-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join