It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing more than 1 shadow...creepy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Shadowmystery7
Now I see around 2 or more depending on how many street lights I'm around.

Obviously a shadow person has attached itself to you and is waiting for the right time to devour your soul. I suggest rubbing basil leaves on your ankles 3 times a day for a week.
Cleansing with basil is good... may need hyssop and eucalyptus ...and then grounding and protecting energy with a tigers eye on solar plexus... just a guess or tourmaline stone or both and also look into agate.
Hope you are okay OP

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadowmystery7

It should be one per light source. Two lights, not together, means two shadows. If you see more than one with only one light source, then you can worry.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Before this whole insane situation, I only had ONE shadow, no matter how many light sources there were.

BullScheiße

This has been going on for a while now. Is it Mandela, a psychic/spiritual thing?

Yeah it's the shadow of Mandela. It means you are going to die
edit on 28-6-2016 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadowmystery7

When I walk about at night, I have as many shadows as there are lights shining in my direction, without fail, every time. Entering into the pool of light spread by one light eventually cancels out the shadow being created in front of me by the light behind but when I am stood directly between two street lights, I usually have two, one ahead, one behind.

Of course, when I go out at night, I become part of the shadows in any case, because I believe black goes with everything in terms of clothing, so I guess, technically, I always go around with a shadow in hand.

Honestly though, this is just a lack of physics knowledge. Primary school physics knowledge at that.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A shadow is a more complacted thing than people think, a shadow is always there nomatter if there is a lot of light or none. Dont worry about how many shadows you seem to have, you only have one, that becouse of light it some times split and seems like many. So nothing to worry about
edit on 28-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join