It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats mistakenly release transcript confirming big payout to Sidney Blumenthal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Did you know the report is actually transcripts from the trial? It shows that Republicans did, indeed, leverage their subpoena of Blumenthal for political gain.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Did you know the report is actually transcripts from the trial? It shows that Republicans did, indeed, leverage their subpoena of Blumenthal for political gain.

What transcripts from what trial ?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The Democrats on the House Benghazi committee released their final conclusions from the inquiry into attacks on Americans in that Libyan city in 2012, and in the report they say, once again, that the investigation is a politically motivated sham aimed at damaging the reputation of Hillary Clinton.

Conclusions

I really love how House Democrats absolved themselves for any wrong doing for Benghazi.

That happened on the anniversary of 911.

Their conclusions are PROPAGANDA.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your right I shouldn't have called it a trial.

It was a committee of GOPers that subpoenaed testimony that was supposed to be looking into Benazzi, but instead it was used for political gain which was an abuse of power.

This will probably shut down any further investigations into Benghazi and some of them may find themselves in front of the ethics committee.

edit on 27-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It was a committee of GOPers that subpoenaed testimony that was supposed to be looking into Benazzi, but instead it was used for political gain which was an abuse of power.

And the Democrats released ANOTHER 911 'report' right before the midterms way back. In order to change the outcome.

They can't really cry foul now can they.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I know the right wing loves this Benghazi but I think there are other scandals that could get more traction on the national stage. Benghazi has been beaten to death but still clinton is double digits ahead of Donald in the polls and climbing.

And there is the question; how effective is negative campaigning? Is it still a viable tactic or to old school for the new breed of voters.

imo the republicans really need to review the Romney fiasco and make some serious adjustments, if they expect to salvage even the Senate and House.

Career criminals like Hillary and our Chicago mob president know how to redirect a crime like the Benghazi affair, and turn it into a partisan hack job, where republicans will ask questions, (because rubber stamp democrats don't care about crimes so all that is left are republicans to complain), and then the democrats can say " this has been beaten to death already" when all they are really doing is covering up for crimes, even though most don't even know what happened, nor do they care.
Calling it negative campaigning? That's a good one.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The only fowl is people abusing their authority and congressional powers to investigate things unrelated to the official investigation.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The only fowl is people abusing their authority and congressional powers to investigate things unrelated to the official investigation.

Oh do you mean like this?

Democrats adopt climate change science investigation in platform

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Good for you NEO.

Typical your saying don't look at the right hand look at the left hand.

Red Herring alert. You must really not want to stay on topic.

BTW it is nothing like that, but nice try.
edit on 27-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I think the "Fowl" are the chickens coming back to roost.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

ends up demonstrating clearly the traitorous actions of Congressional Republicans.

Ok , lets hear it....you went and opened that can o worms..what traitorous actions ?Or just another set of words with no meaning whatsoever ? I vote the later. And , as usual , will pay off for me. Wish I had as much look with the lottery

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Except ....

Democrats’ Benghazi Report Mentions Donald Trump 23 Times For Some Reason

Democrats, led by Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, have accused Republicans of using its investigation to target Clinton politically.

and of course...
Democrats On The Benghazi Committee Say They Still Don’t Know What Caused The Attacks

Haahahahaha xD That is very pathetic to see really xD
Thanks though it truly made me laugh out loud : * )

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Gryphon66

ends up demonstrating clearly the traitorous actions of Congressional Republicans.

Ok , lets hear it....you went and opened that can o worms..what traitorous actions ?Or just another set of words with no meaning whatsoever ? I vote the later. And , as usual , will pay off for me. Wish I had as much look with the lottery

What do you call using the investigative power of the United States Congress for repeated and obvious political purposes?

This is an admitted and well-known fact.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So, this report offers no new information, really just serves to point fingers at their opposition, and in the same breath they criticize that opposition for politically motivated tactics that waste tax dollars? Only in America.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Everyone involved with this recent report should be in front of an ethics committee. What purpose does it serve but to make them same politically motivated attacks they accuse their opposition of. Let's paint by numbers.

1. Benghazi happens
2. Dems say "nothing to see here!"
3. GOP investigates, but can't get anywhere because politicians can't recall what they ate for breakfast, let alone anything that might actually matter.
4. Dems say everything is politically motivated, because they chose not to investigate and think that means no one else should either.
5. Dems release report that actually presents zero new information, makes politically motivated statements towards opposition.

I'm not a republican. I personally think anyone that affiliates themselves with either political party is an idiot. The GOP does plenty of dumb things, but I can't tell you how many times I've seen Dems do the exact same thing they're criticizing others for, and turn it around like it's good because "hey, this time it's US doing it!" Sequester, anyone?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I know the right wing loves this Benghazi but I think there are other scandals that could get more traction on the national stage. Benghazi has been beaten to death but still clinton is double digits ahead of Donald in the polls and climbing.

And there is the question; how effective is negative campaigning? Is it still a viable tactic or to old school for the new breed of voters.

imo the republicans really need to review the Romney fiasco and make some serious adjustments, if they expect to salvage even the Senate and House.

Benghazi Should be the number 1 issue.

If your going to lead our armed forces you can't sleep through world war tree because your arrogant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join