I WAS going to put this thread in 2016 election forum but quickly realized it would be moved to the Political Mud-Pit in short order.
SO many Hillary and Trump bashing threads, it's getting to be a bit of a bore. The reality is these two head to head. It's time to put forth the pros
and cons of both candidates. The potential consequences of either winning OR losing.
No restrictions on this thread whatsoever. Shills welcomed. All vested interests also welcomed....
It is up to the individual member to pick out the pearls of wisdom from the cacophony just as with any other thread/medium.
With just a cursory look, I see many pro Trump threads, anti-Trump threads and anti-Hillary threads.
A definite lack of pro-Hillary threads- I wonder why????
-therefore I will start off by listing some of Hillary's pluses if she's elected.
!. We will save Billions with 'open borders'. We can fire all the border patrol types, surveillance equipment, like drones, ice, etc.
2. In fact everyone around the world will love us and there will be no further need for the DHS. No more gov't intrusion into our communications...
3. With complete control of reproductive rights, the population will drop thus ensuring room for those immigrating...
4. Texas and likely a few other states will secede from the Union but nobody likes them guys anyways
5. with full gun control/restriction/banning, crime will dramatically drop as well as deaths thereby saving the states and police forces a fortune.
6. With the acceptance of sharia law, we will be viewed as a Muslim nation and there will be no more terrorist incidents.
These are just a few off the top...
How could we NOT vote for Hillary, I ask you.?
edit on 27-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason