It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Great find!

Oh what a surprise there lying!

To believe the FBI is to believe a fairy tail

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

This is why Judge Napolitano made the statements he did:

Based on OPD radio communications, there were no reports of shots being fired inside Pulse between the initial exchange of gunfire between responding officers and shooter, and the time of the final breach. During this time, the shooter communicated with an OPD 911 operator and an OPD crisis negotiator, and OPD radio communications reported that victims were being rescued.

Excerpted from:

FBI Investigative update

I also don't understand what you mean by this^. It was reported that "nearly all of (Mateen's) victims (were shot) in the first stages of the assault"

Link

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This will be buried

I just hope they don't bury the judge!

This judge said many things on 911 that they buried

You’ll NEVER see this again

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

From the timeline at the link I included above:

2:02 a.m.: OPD call transmitted multiple shots fired at Pulse nightclub.

5:14 a.m.: OPD radio communication stated that shots were fired.

If you read the timeline given by the FBI there are no reports of gunfire after the initial 2:02 AM shots fired report until 5:14 AM when SWAT opened up the wall.

The Judge is taking that to mean, and he cites the unredacted timeline, no one was hurt or killed until the SWAT Team broke through the wall.

Here's the timeline link again

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm going by what Judge Napolitano stated on Fox News and why he stated what he did. He's going by the FBI's unredacted timeline released last Monday which I have linked to twice.

I hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I know from personal experience.
Not getting into details.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This will be buried

I just hope they don't bury the judge!

This judge said many things on 911 that they buried

You’ll NEVER see this again

We agree on that (mutually for one of the few) . I do not know how he does it . But when Napolitano speaks , there is always something he slips in that would would lead one to believe he has insider information.Pay close attention when he forms a statement as a question. Is this man that well connected ?
The only reason I will watch Fox.

edit on 6/27/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
all we know is the official story is wrong

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

How is the official story wrong?

The time stated is about the time that law enforcement secured the scene and was first able to access the victims.
They would have, at that time, declared those they found dead as dead.
Time of death was called at the time the victim was found.

There is no way that they could start making up different time of death for different victims within a couple of hours.
How could they state an official time of death as perhaps 2:30, if they did not know for sure the person was dead at that time?
People could have lain there bleeding, and died any time between when they were shot, and when they were officially found by first responders.

The ONLY official time of death would have to be at the time a medical person checked their vitals and declared them as deceased.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I read somewhere that a whole heap of the victims were found hiding in a room. That room may have been directly behind the cornered Mateen. After all, walls are only gyprock, easily penetrable by ammunitions even of small caliber. In the Sydney Lindt Cafe seige, two people died from police gunfire via ricochet.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I know from personal experience.
Not getting into details.

My personal experience says Death Certifiers try to be as accurate as possible recording time of death. And if there's any question they are clear when they 'approximate' time of death.

'Approximate' is not how the statement in question sounds.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Maybe you better ask a coroner, or a first responder, or someone who has experienced a loved one dying at an unknown time.

Or:

If the exact time of death is unknown, the time should be approximated by the person who certifies the death. ’’Approx—‘‘ should be placed before the time.

Source
edit on 6/27/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Maybe you better ask a coroner, or a first responder, or someone who has experienced a loved one dying at an unknown time.

Or:

If the exact time of death is unknown, the time should be approximated by the person who certifies the death. ’’Approx—‘‘ should be placed before the time.

Source

From your CDC link:

"When a body has been found after a long period of time, the medical examiner or coroner should estimate the date and time of death as accurately as possible. If an estimate is made, the information should be entered as ‘‘APPROX—date’’ and/or ‘‘APPROX—time."

I wrote:

"My personal experience says Death Certifiers try to be as accurate as possible recording time of death. And if there's any question they are clear when they 'approximate' time of death.

'Approximate' is not how the statement in question sounds."

So...thanks for providing a CDC source for my argument, not yours.

LOL.

ETA: BTW...."Maybe you better ask...someone who has experienced a loved one dying at an unknown time." I don't need to. I have that exact personal experience.

Sorry, I asked for a link that you could not provide. But I really do appreciate you providing a CDC link to support what I believed to be true. Thanks!
edit on 27-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

They are not going to know within an hour or two. An hour or two is not a long period of time.
They are going to use the time they declared the person as having no vitals.

It is much different than if they find someone who has died days or weeks ago.

And - you have no way of knowing if they entered the time of death as Approx on the death certificate.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

They are not going to know within an hour or two. An hour or two is not a long period of time.
They are going to use the time they declared the person as having no vitals.

It is much different than if they find someone who has died days or weeks ago.

It is a fabulous window to determine time of death because these are the precious hours where body temperature actually tells a precise story.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And - you have no way of knowing if they entered the time of death as Approx on the death certificate.

Not something I argued. I said the statement didn't indicate the time of death was being approximated. Not at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have a question with this whole thing. With as many people with smart phones and taking selfies and such, how come theres little to no videos of what happened inside the club. Surely someone had recorded what was going on inside the club. Does anyone know of links (youtube, liveleak, etc.) to recordings of the Orlando shooting?
edit on 27-6-2016 by Alchemst7 because: grammer

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
I have a question with this whole thing. With as many people with smart phones and taking selfies and such, how come theres little to no videos of what happened inside the club. Surely someone had recorded what was going on inside the club. Does anyone know of links (youtube, liveleak, etc.) to recordings of the Orlando shooting?

Because...have smart phone out, get shot by SWAT?

Assuming this was even a real event and not another staged hoax, I haven't studied it closely enough to speak with any confidence on that matter. But it is interesting that there is never any smartphone footage of these events when people are so quick to record every other little thing that breaks up the monotony of their lives...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why do people spread this disinformation? I've seen plenty of eye-witness testimony of people hiding in the bathroom for hours next to dying bodies and one of the other survivors said that the shooter started shooting and it lasted a whole song.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Exactly! People hiding next to dead partygoers and friends know more about the timeline than anyone else. If you can't believe them, then some kind of micro-Mandella Effect must have hit the FBI report, or Judge Napolitano.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join