It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow! Bombshell!

What if this is true? Is there a massive coverup going on or what does this mean?

Did the SWAT team accidentally kill a bunch of people?

According to the FBI, the supposed Orlando shooter, Omar Mateen, entered the club around 02:00 AM and began his killing spree. However, as Judge Andrew Napolitano points out in this clip, that story — the story based off of the unredacted FBI transcript released Monday — doesn’t just directly contradict eye witness testimony, but the FBI’s official narrative itself.

Yikes, what do you think?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Should be a simple matter of ballistics.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That's what I thought but would they let that get out?

Heads would roll if that got out.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
PLG (Presidential Logistics Group) again. Discredit the FBI and Hillary will walk free...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
PLG (Presidential Logistics Group) again. Discredit the FBI and Hillary will walk free...

More please.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ballistics that we will never see unfortunately...

I just cannot believe who is on TV saying this. Seeing some pictures of the exterior bathroom walls, certainly some people were killed by SWAT bullets.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

How many is the question?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well i cannot imagine it was all of them. Wishful thinking maybe? But i feel like Omar had to have killed a good portion of them. Perhaps they simply did not comfirm any dead bodies until 5:13. I do not know. This is really strange.

Glad you brought this here. Would like some more input on this from other members.
edit on 27-6-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So was JFK. Ballistics didn't help find his killer(s).

iTruthSeeker
edit on 27-6-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Well i cannot imagine it was all of them. Wishful thinking maybe? But i feel like Omar had to have killed a good portion of them. Perhaps they simply did not comfirm any dead bodies until 5:13. I do not know. This is really strange.

Glad you brought this here. Would like some more input on this from other members.

I highly doubt that killed everyone but what if it was a 50/50?

The number seemed wayyyyyyy to high for 1 shooter thats for sure.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If an exact time of death is uncertain, a coroner will usually call the time at the time the person is found and identified as deceased.

Since they probably could not get to the deceased until the scene was secured, it makes sense that the first time of death would be after they could access the bodies.

edit on 6/27/16 by BlueAjah because: (spelling)

edit on 6/27/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Wow! Bombshell!

What if this is true? Is there a massive coverup going on or what does this mean?

It means nobody died before 5:13 am.

It means all those shot by Omar Mateen were still alive, wounded, laying on the floor of the club, but death had not set in, in anyone.

It means when SWAT breached the wall and entered, the killing began. People died at that point from being shot by bullets, while there were still wounded inside also.

Nobody died, means just that. Nobody died. It doesn't say nobody was shot before 5:13 am.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Napolitano's statement is quite reckless.

I honestly am having trouble with the two people who call themselves Judges on Fox News ... who are nothing other than Opinionistas.

Are their ratings falling?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: onequestion
Wow! Bombshell!

It means nobody died before 5:13 am.

It means all those shot by Omar Mateen were still alive, wounded, laying on the floor of the club, but death had not set in, in anyone.

It means when SWAT breached the wall and entered, the killing began. People died at that point from being shot by bullets, while there were still wounded inside also.

Nobody died, means just that. Nobody died. It doesn't say nobody was shot before 5:13 am.

That's difficult to believe. I remember reading that Mateen shot nearly all of his victims in the first stages of the assault. If it took all of them 3 hour or so to die...I guess I find that really hard to swallow. Many of those who died suffered head wounds according to many reports.

I honestly don't know what to make of the OP.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

It means when SWAT breached the wall and entered, the killing began.

he was killed outside the breach when he came out with the hostage, cops even said that they may some may have been hit when they fired.

]A cop rammed his Bearcat armored vehicle through the club wall. Hostages poured out. So did Mateen, guns blazing. With quick efficiency, officers shot him dead. So ended the worst mass shooting spree in American history, with 49 others killed and 53 wounded. On Monday, Orlando Police Chief John Mina and other law enforcement officers offered new details about the shooting, including the possibility that some victims may have been killed by officers trying to save them. Orlando shooter killed by police in hail of gunfire as he was trying to escape through hole

from the same article,

Along with the freed hostages who were hopping out of the jagged portal to freedom was Mateen who was wielding an AR-15 rifle and semi-automatic Glock handgun he bought days earlier from a Port St. Lucie gun shop. He fired at officers, striking one of them in his helmet before he was shot several times and killed. "There's a hole in the wall about two feet off the ground and three feet wide. We were able to rescue dozens and dozens of people who came out of that wall," Mina said. "The suspect came out of that hole himself with a handgun and a long gun and engaged in a gun battle with officers where he was ultimately killed."

t least one witness has told the media that he was shot at by police. Norman Casiano, who survived the attack by hiding in the bathroom and pretending to be dead, told ABC News that he stayed still and silent until he heard a gunfight that appeared to end when Mateen was killed. When he began to walk out of the bathroom, police shot at him. “I started screaming and yelling, ‘I’m a victim. I’m a victim,’” he said, which stopped the attack.
Orlando Police Chief: Some Pulse Jihad Victims May Have Been Hit by Police

edit on 27-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Not so simple, but, yes, can be done. He had an AR and many of the responders had ARs. However, there will dozens of phone messages and even video captures that will provide the exact details. I usually trust the judge, but this statement of his seems out of character and puts him in the firing line we can say. It will be interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This is why Judge Napolitano made the statements he did:

Based on OPD radio communications, there were no reports of shots being fired inside Pulse between the initial exchange of gunfire between responding officers and shooter, and the time of the final breach. During this time, the shooter communicated with an OPD 911 operator and an OPD crisis negotiator, and OPD radio communications reported that victims were being rescued.

Excerpted from:

FBI Investigative update

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

What's that mean?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

If an exact time of death is uncertain, a coroner will usually call the time at the time the person is found and identified as deceased.

Since they probably could not get to the deceased until the scene was secured, it makes sense that the first time of death would be after they could access the bodies.

Even that scenario doesn't really explain the statement.

Also, is that really true? Do you have a link for that info?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am not buying one shooter and 50 dead... number seemed wayyyyyyy to high for 1 shooter thats for sure...agree with this statement. One AR 15...20 round clip...that is at least 3 clips and likely more...the number of clips plus the AR 15 is a lot of stuff to slip into a club without anyone noticing!! Not buying it...killer had help don't you think. Maybe the FBI added few bodies to the total as the SWAT team did their thing....very likely...what do they say...collateral damage.

Also don't buy that 50 plus folks stood around from 2 am to 5 am and then were shot...somebody died earlier....some later either by the raghead or the FBI...they are dead but something or someone is missing from the tale we being fed. Maybe the judge is onto something...we may never know.
Cheers

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join