It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Runs story about the NWO last night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I was watching CNN for a minute last night (1/16/05), and they said coming up there was going to be a segment about the upcoming New World Order! I was unable to stick around for the story, and havn't been able to find anything out about what was said. Did anyone catch the segment???

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it." ~Joseph Mengele, camp doctor at Auschewitz, notorious for his
experiments on inmates.

Its whats called "Hidden in plain Sight" They will begin getting even more arrogant about it soon as if admitting to ex KGB generals and Ex E German stasi experts having input into the security of the US via Homeland Security isnt enough already.

Chertoff

Lenin

Chertoff and Lenin,,,,the similarities are astonishing yet we just drink our beer and watch football like retarded slobs

Lenin Photos
images.google.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by synch11

Chertoff and Lenin,,,,the similarities are astonishing yet we just drink our beer and watch football like retarded slobs

Woah. Do you believe that the same dude is playing the role of both Lenin and Chertoff? That seems crazy - perhaps crazy enough to be true!

This seems to deserve it's own thread.
Have you posted this information previously?

[edit on 17-1-2005 by yellocake]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Its whats called "Hidden in plain Sight"...

Oh yeah...something like Harry in a Nazi uniform and William wearing a costume part leopard, part lion, with bear's feet. Means nothing, just bad judgement on the part of the princes...yeah, right!

You are on the money buddy...they want to see who's on the ball and who's not. Unfortunately, most are not!

Good post!

[edit on 17/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Oh my! That's proof positive the U.S. is becoming a dictorship!!! How could I have ever missed that???

Just because two people seem to resemble each other superficially, that doesn't mean they are the same person or have the same ideology. Now William dressing up as the antichrist, that's a different story.

[edit on 1/17/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What? I missed it!.. Are we talking about the similarities of the two being allegeable for the hair club of men honors?

Throw that little Putin in there while you're at it too..

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hmm...I though this thread was about NWO...

I'm gonna run a search on the CNN webiste for anything NWO related and I'll be back with my finds.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So far this is what my search turned up, and you may have been confused last night:

New You Revolution

Link fixed, and I'm assuming what you saw was a ad for a CNN special report.

[edit on 17-1-2005 by invader_chris]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
invader_chris, your link isn't working.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Did anyone catch what CNN was going to say?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The segment was titled "New World Order". I heard her say this, and something to do with "CIA plans", and that was about it, and then it went to a commercial, and then I had to leave.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
maybe it was only directed to your TV

nah i can see how they would start to put this stuff in the mainstream.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by joepits
maybe it was only directed to your TV

nah i can see how they would start to put this stuff in the mainstream.

Yeah because it's GOOD that the nwo is comming.
We NEED world government.
it's GOOD that the rights of the individual are being squashed so the elite can enslave us better.
And people NEED to know that this is GOOD!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
omg thats scary

i hope the media comes out big time with it

frontpage news for weeks
that would be great

and it can say
"NWO Scandel in Washington!"
or something cool like that

that would be sweet
i would be laughing

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So.....no one actually saw any news bit on CNN about the NWO, but bald guys have to be soviet radicals. Everyone got that? Check. Good.

top topics

join