It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Why' of the barfight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I will be planning a trip to LA next hockey season. I'll keep that in mind

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I will pm you my number and you can see la and the hot women. No fights I promise.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Update:

I did run into these two jerks again. I bought and shared a shot of each of their favorite drinks. I told them I don't want any animosity in our bar.

It worked. They were pleased as...punch.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Your still the bigger person. Your a good person too!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You frequent washington st a lot. Theres that pool table Hinano's you can take him too. Theres Qs closer to my neck of the woods. Ill get beaten by the both of you id bet im so bad at Pool. But im a fun drunk and will at least remind you of some drunken hobbet or something and thats always entertaining.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Well handled.

The best tactic Killem with kindness !

Be nice!

Be nice, until it's time to not be nice...

/runs hand through feathered Mullet like a better looking Patrick swayze....

~meathead

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

No my angles are all messed up, I think you would beat me. Hinano's I almost was in a bar fight lol. I do love it there. There is a pool place at Lincoln and Washington I forgot the name. I love that place.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In the end you were the bigger man and did the right thing. One thing i can say is that violence always has a cost. Even if you win the fight without a scratch there is still an immotional cost. Thoughts that will haunt you. In general its not worth it. Signed a guy who used to have major small man syndrome in my early 20s and overcompensated by getting in fights. Theres always a cost even when you think youve "won"

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You dont seem like the type to be getting into fights. You seem like you would always have something slick and disarming to say to the would be pugalists and then youd likely walk out with the hottest girl there.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I have been in Kick boxing for 10 years. We were taught to never ever fight another human.

Don't want to break a nail?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Language warning

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
I never want to fight just walk away. Lol

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Lol, ok I don't want a nail broken but I can set you up with a hot cat.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 but what about that debate we spoke of... don't walk away!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I am ready!!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Yeah the BJJ girls are a little too rough for me

Also want to walk away. Massad Ayoob is my homeboy.
edit on 1720160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I know, but this is my friend. She is a little wonky but is thin and hot. No bar fight over her lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 be nice? funny clip.when called those words I'll be nice... yet, get ready to. Brawl..sorry, sometimes fighting is okay as long as no. One got hurt.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12she is pretty, poly needs to eat more... too many carrots will turn you orange... better tell her I like her and she can snack with me.
How did you find a picture of my friend?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Quantums got a lot of good looking friends apparently. I can be his first ugly friend! But im beautiful on the inside. Actually im not that bad looking. Wish i had blue eyes or simething more exciting than brown. I usually have to rely on wit, charm and confidence. Plus i tend to be pretty romantic if you count my poetry attempts ive made for woman in the past that have captured my attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join