It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ReAnima Project.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello guys this is actually my first post though I've been a member since 2013, please pardon my grammar as well. Anyways while reading on the internet I found this very interesting project called the ReAnima project. I'm sure some if not most of you guys have seen it around I could not find anything on ATS though. Don't get me wrong I like doom por* more than the next guy there is some sort of link in between this and what would be considered Zombies so here is the actual website.

reanima.tech...
apparently a company named Bioquark based out of Philadelphia

www.bioquark.com
is working on this re animation project along with a company from India,

revitalife.co.in...
. They received approval for the testing from IRB at the Anupam Hospital in Rudrapur, Uttarakhand, India. Pretty much what I get from it is that they are planning to use Stem Cells to re-animate patients with traumatic brain injury now mind you these patients are legally dead but still have some basic functions they are pronounced dead due to the fact that their spine is no longer functional. I'm sorry I cannot post much at the moment I'm on a quick break but I am very interested in your takes on this if you guys want to read up on it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FredWreck

And who thinks this is a good idea...?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I read about this a couple of weeks ago. It really sounds Lovecraftian, doesn't it? At the very least it could be a decent creepy pasta, but it's hard to imagine it as an experiment.

We'll see, I guess.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I mean...the Zombie apocalypse has to happen somehow right?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sorry OP. Already posted. May 3, 2016

ATS link - Dead could be brought 'back to life' in groundbreaking project

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's rather overhyped. However, hiding in this is the real (controversial) science of working on "living corpses" - basically people who are brain dead, who can't breathe on their own, and whose body functions are kept alive solely by machines. A few medical researchers ask for and receive permission to operate on them or to try drugs and therapies on them.

**note** I'm not sure which countries this applies to, so please don't make any assumptions that it's being done in America.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just heard about this from a youtube video. I looked it up to see if it was true and was surprised to learn that it is. I was going to make a thread for it but decided to do a search first (saves the mods time closing threads) and found that you beat me to it.

new topics

top topics

join