It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine Pirro EXPLOSIVE Opening Statement - June 25, 2016 - BREXIT Trump Freedom America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: BO XIAN

And THEN, the REAL tyranny will begin.

You many be right.

Nothing surprise me anymore, I am sure if plan A. falls apart, the elite will push for plan B, which will be more of the same just in a different disguise.

Plan A is to beat us into submission using their monetary systems we've grown so dependent on, but sooner or later people are going to wake up and realize that the only way to free ourselves is to render their money useless.

Plan B is when they break out their toys.

edit on 26-6-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Informer1958
ATS what is your opinions about Judge Jeanine speech?

Didn't listen to it. My thoughts are why is the Trump campaign so desperate that they link themselves to an event that doesn't even remotely affect American politics? Spin, spin, spin.

It does affect America. He was asked about it back in March and he correctly predicted that they would leave even when the polls showed that they would stay. Then Obama went to the UK and lectured them how they should stay, Hillary said they should stay. They were on the wrong side of history.

Trump correctly predicted the outcome. The only reason he is in the news about it now is because the media keeps asking him questions about it.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Yeah. He's Carnak:

Maybe we should get a REAL psychic to run.

That makes zero sense.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

She had the worst judge show ever. On FOX she is no better. She is just not very smart. Her 'speech' is uninteresting and her voice becomes painful.

edit on 27-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Trump has vision, something that both Obama and Hillary lack.

It is probably why he was so successful in business.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Dang skippy . It is a portent of the future that you proclaimed .

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Informer1958

She had the worst judge show ever. On FOX she is no better. She is just not very smart. Her 'speech' is uninteresting and her voice becomes painful.

This coming from certain folks will draw a larger crowd to watch the show

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Her voice quality is not my favorite.

However, she comes across a LOT smarter than many of the grossly uninformed liberal posters hereon.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Two lessons from Brexit that may indeed benefit Trump.
1. People power has been shown to actually work.
All the MSM was, for months pushing Remain, the government was pushing Remain, every foreign government was pushing Remain. Leave still won, even though the bookies had them at 10/1 on atferthe polls closed.

2. Having a vision for change beats pretending that the status quo is alright and the future may be scary.
Hillary is promising a continuation of Obama's presidency who many feel just isn't working. Trump is promising change. Some of it may be regarded as fanciful, some find it scary, but it is change and that's a powerful thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

My thoughts are why is the Trump campaign so desperate that they link themselves to an event that doesn't even remotely affect American politics?

Agreed.
I got 3 min in before my annoyance meter tripped the quit button.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I fail to see how something that has global markets to panic, parts the UK declare they are leaving, and what appears to be a huge What the hell did we do? Coming from the British people is going to help Trump. I mean this is the guy who said

"we will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity."
Then again I suppose Trump has come down on every side of every issue depending on whom he is talking to and what day it is. This is just another clear sign that Trump has no idea what he is doing? How is this going to help him win back the wandering Red States? How is this going to help him get some traction in the battle ground states? Going to Scotland and having the Scots make fun of him is not the thing to be doing in the middle of campaign that is looking like one the greatest disasters in GOP history.

Trump needs to get it together. He can not win a negative campaign, he is walking poster child for saying and doing the wrong thing and the DNC can beat him over the head with his own words non stop. He attacks Clinton and her numbers go up, he claims people are unhappy with Obama and that Clinton is just more of that but, Obama is now one of the most popular second term Presidents in recent history. Polling better than Reagan.

So Trump needs a positive campaign, with real answers to real problems. No more racist, sexist or insulting any other group, no more stupid nick names, no more talking about nonsense. He has a 70% disapproval rating to over come. People do not like who he his and if he does not change that he and the GOP are going down in a record breaking loss.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Perhaps the Birmingham (UK) Muslims voted leave as they don't want any jihadists going to Birmingham (UK)?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
a reply to: IllegalName

Perhaps the Birmingham (UK) Muslims voted leave as they don't want any jihadists going to Birmingham (UK)?

I think, contrary to what the MSM like to tell us, that a significant number of non native Brits voted leave. I know the guy who runs the local shop did because her had leave posters all over the place for weeks and the first thing he said to me when I went to pick up a Sunday paper was "We are bloody free of the ba****ds"

This is a real chance to repair some of the links in society that are broken. We just need the remainers to stop whining and get on board the good ship Britannia.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Can we try a quick thought experiment?

What are the merits of the Trump laudatory in the OP if we were to exclude all of the NWO stuff?

Just for a second, let's not talk about the shadowy cabal of Illuminati elitists that actually rule the world.

K?

Now, what are the merits of what Trump said about Brexit, as compared with the already obvious results?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Look, you are intelligent and well connected. But if you want to discuss who knows what's going on and who "
knows what they are doing", remember that guy who was a community organizer? Yea, he's been playing the part of POTUS for the last 7 years. The only thing he was qualified to do is stir up # in Chicago. It's kind of clear, you don't have to know much of anything to be the pres.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Why do you keep saying that posts regarding Obama and Clinton, including their opinions on Brexit, have nothing to do with the topic?
Unless you did not actually watch the video in the OP.
Very little of the video was regarding Trump.
MOST of it was regarding Obama and Clinton, Obama's failed policies, Brexit, and the beginning of change as the normal people are standing up to the ruling elite.

Great video in the OP. I agree with everything she said.
edit on 6/27/16 by BlueAjah because: clariyfing

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Great speech!

I only wish she would call herself Jeanine Pirro when she climbs up on her high-horse soapbox instead of 'Judge' Jeanine Pirro. Is she speaking as a judge? If she is ... Why aren't people going to jail? She knows how charges are filed.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

If Trump is the Elite, what does that make Hillary?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Because it is too painful for liberals to hear the truth. Obama has been a failure from day and they do not want to admit it. They do not want to admit his policies have done nothing but drive us deeper in debt and endanger the lives of Americans across this nation by his immigration policy

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join