It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine Pirro EXPLOSIVE Opening Statement - June 25, 2016 - BREXIT Trump Freedom America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I thought this one was one of Judge Jeanine best speeches.

I agree with everything she said.

I also believe she is right that this may catapult Trump to become President.

ATS what is your opinions about Judge Jeanine speech?
edit on 26-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Didn't listen to it. My thoughts are why is the Trump campaign so desperate that they link themselves to an event that doesn't even remotely affect American politics? Spin, spin, spin.

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It's pretty obvious why do you even have to ask?

Maybe you should listen to the video before commenting.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

GREAT SPEECH.

Alas . . . even if she is accurate in her prognostications . . . I think it will end up relatively short lived.

The oligarchy--at least the top tier WILL have their way in the short term.

They MAY have scheduled a very manipulative charade of a show trial of sacrificing all those under the top tier . . . even confiscating their wealth and punishing them.

IF that's their script,

then the top tier will come out as the great righteous peace makers . . . as the Bible verse says of the A.C. . . . he will "make war with peace." . . .

The top tier would then likely say--see how wonderful we are--we saved the world from all those evil blokes. Now to prevent something horrible like that in the future, we just need y'all to cooperate with us in this global arrangement for our own peace and safety from such evil doers in the future.

And THEN, the REAL tyranny will begin.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I think that is your ASSUMPTION that there's no effect or co-existent anythings related to American politics.

AS FDR said, if it happens in politics, it was PLANNED that way.

I believe that's a global fact, now.

There's some massive manipulation afoot with the Brexit thing. Some say--oh, but they didn't get what they wanted--yea--etc.

I'm not so sure. I think the jury is still out.

And if the oligarchy is slated to use such stuff to crash the world economy . . . that's still on the table.

The famine in the USA is slated to become so extreme that people are eating aborted babies and recently deceased loved ones. If this European thing results in that long planned super crash Depression . . . resulting in that level of famine . . . I'd hardly think looking back we'd think of it as having no relationship with life here.

Yes, I realize that tons of folks consider the above the rantings of a madman.

Time will tell.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Didn't listen to it.

If not already, you should sign up for Hillarys Internet Trolls.

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls

Just as well make some money ignoring reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

You many be right.

Nothing surprise me anymore, I am sure if plan A. falls apart, the elite will push for plan B, which will be more of the same just in a different disguise.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Sounds like the same old same old. Strange how fox isn't considered msm.... it is almost like that is just said if you don't agree with what that outlet is saying.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Due to some of your previous posts , I have started watching Judge Jeanine . The Judge does have her points and most are spot on.
Trump has looked at the Brexit from the start in a positive light. As opposed to Obama's speech that Britain would have to move to the "back of the line "(direct quote) if they voted for exit.He compares Britain's choice to the Republican Party (back of the bus) . I guess freedom for a nation to choose their own destiny is not in the Obama agenda
Oh , well

edit on 6/26/16 by Gothmog because: correct

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

a reply to: BO XIAN

You many be right.

Nothing surprise me anymore, I am sure if plan A. falls apart, the elite will push for plan B, which will be more of the same just in a different disguise.

Donald Trump is the definition of elite.

He is the 324th richest individual in the world

I find it hilarious that you and others think that Donald Trump will deliver you freedom from the shackles of the elite when he himself belongs among that group.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I thought this one was one of Judge Jeanine best speeches.

I agree with everything she said.

I also believe she is right that this may catapult Trump to become President.

Question, America is a Federation...where are the borders..Ooops! there aren't any for those in the Federation.
However, the North American Union has been on the books for at least a century to make America even stronger.
Sadly the, 'Judge' prefers to be selective, that's akin to exclusivity. So it's fair to to judge the 'Judge' as a prejudger, same as the Donald. Is that what ordinary people really want?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Didn't listen to it. My thoughts are why is the Trump campaign so desperate that they link themselves to an event that doesn't even remotely affect American politics? Spin, spin, spin.

It effects our politics greatly. All candidates will need to be prepared to approach our relationship with the UK based on their exit from the EU.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
OK. I got almost a minute in. It's a "Rah rah" for Trump..... as I expected. I can't believe I wasted that minute.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yes watched that and thought it was wonderful! She comes right out with it. I don't understand how the current Terrorist in office is able to commit treason and not be arrested and convicted. The system can't be that broken that Obama can stay in repeatedly breaking the law and violating the constitution and ignoring judges.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A beautiful intlligent Arab woman who was fortunate to escape the ravages of growing up in a muslim sharia environment.

Let's wipe out islam and make milllions more like her.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Trump fanatics playing off the Brexit is ignorant, divisive and only shows that they are scraping the barrel for vantage points. If somebody can only talk about immigration in relation to the referendum then they’re obviously rather clueless about what’s good or bad for Britain and to then make comparisons to politics in the USA is even worse.

What a lot of people may not realise is this: if we take Trump seriously then Birmingham is wholly comprised of Muslims and since 20% of Birmingham’s entire population voted to leave then that’s a rather lot of Muslims being lumped into this ridiculous debate about all the leave voters being right-wing.

In reality, around 21% of its population are Muslims - while much, much lower than Trump’s “100%” this could still mean that a considerable number of Muslims voted to leave. Let’s try some maths...

Population: 1,100,000
Electorate: 715,000 (65%)
Turnout: 450,000 (63%)

So if the total number of Muslims in Birmingham is roughly 225,000 then based on the overall result for the city we can vaguely deduce that as many as 50,000 may have voted to leave the EU in Birmingham alone. There is probably no way to verify this without running door-to-door research - I certainly cannot substantiate my numbers but I’m probably a great deal closer to a genuine figure than Trump would ever be (he’d probably say zero).

In other words, I really think that we need to keep things within perspective. We neither need nor want for Trump, or his minions, telling us how to run our country.

edit on 1SundaySundayAmerica/Chicago8pmSunday7pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

In other news, the Baltimore Orioles take over the lead in the AL East. Proof that Trump will win.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I guess that’s the main point of the topic, as in whether or not he’ll win and what gains he may or not have made... but I am immensely annoyed with this guy rearing his ugly face in our politics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join