It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 'Revolt of Watergate Proportions' if Hillary Skates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If you think that Hillary would take a fall and not take Obama with her? She probably knows we're every one of his bodies are buried.

This is were PC comes in. How's mysoginist and racist would it be to rake down the would be first female president and the first black president. How many us government employees are like the German girls who didn't want to say that they were being sexually abused by Muslim immigrants because that would be islophobic

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The soure discounted the OP. No, I can't see the future. But we need to rely on good sourcing here.

No we don't. Until the FBI reaches its conclusion, we can only speculate and prepare for whatever happens.

Screw good sourcing. Maybe the FBI would be pissed off if it recommends an indictment and the DOJ doesn't comply or Obama pardons. No one knows, but why not discuss the implications and prepare for if that happens. It's as likely as anything else, right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Unfortunately WND is a source and isn't readily accepted here by most ATSers.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
OK...and then we get Trump by default? We are fooked.
Cheers

Or Bernie. Depends on the timing.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: neo96

And yet they have not been convicted of anything.

OJ was never convicted of murder either, only found culpable in a civil suit. So I guess he never carried out the killings.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm reminded of all the birther threads. Every other day was a new thread about Obama's birth certificate and some judge or whatever.

If you followed the birther threads you'd think that at any time some judge was going to declare Obama ineligible
to be POTUS.

It was all a bunch of fantasy from the right-wing, constantly saying, "ALMOST! We almost have him! An 'inside source' claims to know stuffs!"

And in the end?

Nothing came of it. The right ended up looking insane, and birther movement lost all credibility and became a laughingstock.

I think the people who are fantatical about Hillary are going to look the same in a few years. Nothing is going to happen to her. She would have dropped out already if her people knew something was going to happen. She wouldn't be wasting donor money on a campaign if she was going to be indicted.

All these repeat threads say the same thing.

Over.

And over.

And over again.

Hillary is not going to be indicted, arrested, or placed in jail. Never happening. All these articles do is simply act as a water cooler for conservatives to circle around and say the same insults and complaints about Hillary. We've heard them all before, and we've heard all the variations on how she's a murderous, lying criminal.

Unless some paperwork has actually been filed and motions through a court that indicate she might have to make an appearance in front of a grand jury or senate inquiry -- I don't want to hear about it anymore. It's non-news. It's speculation, rumor, hearsay and "feel good gossip".

Keep dreaming people. Keep dreaming. It ain't happening.

People like Hillary don't go down like this. If she does, it would be unprecedented in history.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reagan got off on "i can't recall"

hillary will get off on "I didn't knowingly commit a crime"

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

OJ was never convicted of murder either, only found culpable in a civil suit. So I guess he never carried out the killings.

Do you have a problem with our system of due process and burden of proof?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I'm reminded of all the birther threads. Every other day was a new thread about Obama's birth certificate and some judge or whatever....

...People like Hillary don't go down like this. If she does, it would be unprecedented in history.

I doubt Hillary would 'go down.'

Her campaign might fail if that is the plan, but she won't ever see prison. I think Hillary has been involved in enough corruption to throw an election. She did in 2008.

Also, the birth certificate controversy is one that I was very involved in -- as a former Hillary supporter. I admit that Obama and Factcheck.org were guilty of fraud with regard to his short form birth certificate and I was once a fool to believe that anything would ever come to it. None-the-less, I am glad I answered the questions about its authenticity for myself with open records law.

But it would not be unprecedented for a candidate or president to be brought down due to an investigation into illegal activities. Nope. It would not.

edit on 26-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Really fraud in regard to his birth certificate? I can't believe I am seeing this in 2016.

I went back and read your post again. To be sure. I am very puzzled.
edit on 26-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Really fraud in regard to his birth certificate? I can't believe I am seeing this in 2016.

I don't care what you believe. I wrote the Hawaii Department of Health myself and I satisfied my questions. I don't care what you've read/heard or who you listened to. Getting the information I wanted firsthand is far better than whatever you did to get at the truth....if you don't believe fraud was committed.

It was.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Lessee ... if I remember the scuttlebutt on ATS on this topic ...

The "indictment was coming" in March, then April, then "for sure" in May, and "there was no doubt because I have insider information in June" ... and now it's July, August "sometime soon it's certain ..."

HRC will be in the middle of her second term in 2022 and there will still be some expert insider telling us "any day now."

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The soure discounted the OP. No, I can't see the future. But we need to rely on good sourcing here. There are so many threads that make a mountain out of a poorly written interview copied on on all the nut sites.

And THAT IS the topic of this thread, a poorly sourced explosive headline used to promote an agenda of only one side of the issue.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Could be and it wouldn't surprise me....

...But maybe not and it wouldn't surprise me either.

Until something happens, I think it's possibly very meaningful that the FBI still has this in their lap.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The soure discounted the OP. No, I can't see the future. But we need to rely on good sourcing here. There are so many threads that make a mountain out of a poorly written interview copied on on all the nut sites.

And THAT IS the topic of this thread, a poorly sourced explosive headline used to promote an agenda of only one side of the issue.

If you want to promote the defense of Hillary, I think that's totally up for debate. Trump is not, however. Not in this thread, anyway.

There's room to debate him elsewhere though, of course.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The FBI and other law enforcement think that every case they bring before prosecutors is a good case. And yet even with the process of only prosecuting cases that they see as winnable they often lose. Frankly this tells me nothing.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes. Based on currently available evidence and what is publicly known. In other words based on others opinions of what is going on and not on any actual evidence because the FBI isn't saying yet. Then to suggest a revolt may take place is very irresponsible of him. Must be getting old or something.

(post by Orionx2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Do you have a problem with our system of due process and burden of proof?

No problem. Just saying that if you have slick high priced lawyers who can get you off doesn't mean you didn't do it.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek media matters

mediamatters.org...

Media Matters is a bought and paid for Clinton Propaganda publisher.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join