It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Donald Trump Our Media Is Hiding

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

A shill post defended by other shills.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: Invicid

How on earth would you know who was or wasn't a shill? Ohh and that word is worn out, find a new one please.

Instead of using "shill" we should instead use - "highly un-educated hopeless person". More appropriate I agree thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So what do you have to add? Anything? I enjoy your short little answers. So filled with....nothing.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Oh what a lovely new member just insults using outdated terms. So I'm guessing if this were about Clinton or Sanders or whoever you support you'd be fine, but Trump oh it has to be "shills". I agree with your alternative to "shill", how can I help you not be that?

edit on 27-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I am guessing a non-voting type. The one that is the most likely to win is the one that will be attacked the most. Those who control politics in the country do not like Trump. However, there are other rich people out there who do not like the current government. You will not hear about it on the news because they do not own Facebook or Amazon but they are out there. Waiting.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
You're probably right. And yes you won't see such things in the news. Instead you'll see such polls as the ABC poll which shows Clinton defeating Trump 51 to 39. Most people quit reading or listening once they see the numbers. They don't go on to read the methodology.

abcnews.go.com...

This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone June 20-23, 2016, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 1,001 adults, including 836 registered voters. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect, for the full sample, and 4 points for registered voters. Partisan divisions are 36-24-33 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents, in the full sample, 37-27-30 among registered voters.

More Democrats were asked so of course the polls are skewed towards Clinton. But most don't look beyond "Clinton double digit lead".

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Invicid

How on earth would you know who was or wasn't a shill? Ohh and that word is worn out, find a new one please.

Instead of using "shill" we should instead use - "highly un-educated hopeless person". More appropriate I agree thanks.
Watch out everyone, this one is triggered. You do understand that people like you are the main reason trump is doing so well. There is a certain satisfaction in taking you out of your "safe space" just to watch you flail helplessly like a fish out of water.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBDTheBeast

Watch out everyone, this one is triggered. You do understand that people like you are the main reason trump is doing so well. There is a certain satisfaction in taking you out of your "safe space" just to watch you flail helplessly like a fish out of water.

True, but TBH it's the exact same reason Hillary is doing so well, and I'm not voting for either one.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: JBDTheBeast

True, but TBH it's the exact same reason Hillary is doing so well, and I'm not voting for either one.
I hear you but most trump supporters are more than happy to engage in debate. Its leftists who try to shut down debate or when they are on a forum they cant shut down (like ATS), they can only offer little one sentence childish insults. I mean guys like this "Invicid", prove my point. First he cried about dude being a shill and tried to have the thread shut down..."WHERES THE MODERATION!"...and he goes on with the insults. The truth is that threads like this are helping to defog the media disinfo and the left is scared to death that more and more people are going to find out just how bad we need trump. People like Invicid and the rest of the Trigglypuffs of the world are by far our most effective way to get trump into the white house, and we thank you.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That may be for white people. But actually run a country? That means the while being of everybody.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
So when he bankrupts the treasury we will know a nice guy did it

Yay
Congress bankrupted the US, and it was both parties.

reagan won the cold war by forcing the USSR to spend on its military. putin will lead trump around by his nose

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: syrinx high priest

This comment is sooooo old. The country is in serious debt. Whoever the next president is will have two choices. Bring it down, even if by a bit or keep pushing it.

There is a very clear choice.

keep pushing it ?

lol

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Great video.

But of course you are going to get the propaganda machine drones trying to exaggerate and outright lie about Donald Trump and the policies he wants to implement in the U.S.

Trump 2016!!!
edit on 27-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
I see from the Russian heartland your society is sick and need treatment. you choose between a surgeon and a maniac Ripper

In russia a surgeon and maniac choose between you!
sorry, joke...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I'm a super skeptic, and you made me kind of tear up.....My skepticism is weakening .

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
LOL if you support Trump, there's no sound logic.

Please talk to me about anything ranging from economical policies, foreign policy, to civil policies from Trump that have solidified your support for him and I will eviscerate you from within.

Trump supporters are the best at crying, they are completely non-existent when it comes to real policy talk.

And no I do not support a criminal in Hillary Clinton. Talk pointedly or be considered handicapped and a cry baby.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
To say Trump is doing "well" is akin to believing that the Brexit is positive for the domestic and global economy. It's an illusion - the republican pool this year was quite honestly a joke when it came to the general election. Does anyone here actually understand politics, or is this just another void rah-rah type of thing. From Ted Cruz, to Ben Carson, to Jeb Bush, none of these guys had any shot in the general electorate, for a variety of reasons that don't need to get into - but it's simple math. To start being pro-life, and anti-gay marriage, is a mathematically losing formula. Try and argue with this against yourselves based off your opinions, but math is math.

Trump does not have the cash flow to continue his election without getting monetary donations from you - the civilians. When you register for an election as a candidate you must have an SEC filing, this man barely has $140 million in liquid cash, and he has been running based off his ability to self fund - this is the FACT behind the bull# that has you all so hopelessly hooked in. When he sends an emergency campaign email for $100,000 in donations (last week - research is a good thing), none of you even blink because you're so hooked in the rah-rah. You realize a "billionaire" who plates everything in "gold" is asking you, the lower - middle class to fund his campaign? And you're talking about corruption?

Let's now move to economical policies. Starting with taxes. if any of you actually READ Trump's tax plan, and were able to comprehend it, you would realize that it's all about entitlements and ESTATES, which doesn't effect or benefit 99.9% of you. Now let's take this back for a minute, we have a billionaire who has had (4) corporate bankruptcies, which the tax payers had to pay for, pays almost nothing in taxes himself, runs as a billionaire and asks his supports for a paltry $100,000, and has a tax plan that only benefits himself and you all are talking about corruption? Let's move on to more economy here - I think you all have been hoodwinked by the major media, we do not live in a closed domestic economy, nor does any civilized country - we live in a GLOBAL ECONOMY. Where do you idiots think 95% of your consumer products come from? America? Think twice, we are ALL DEPENDENT on ONE ANOTHER for this way of life we have now. To think otherwise is to know nothing, see nothing, hear nothing.

Please tell me how I say nothing while not being able to fruitfully argue any of these undeniable facts. You are all fools, working for a man who is near the very top of the triangle he calls corrupt, all while laughing at all of you.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Lol. I could discuss policies, but you are firmly against him so logic has no effect on you. Destroy me from within haha. I cant deal with people who go straight to name calling.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Lol. I could discuss policies, but you are firmly against him so logic has no effect on you. Destroy me from within haha. I cant deal with people who go straight to name calling.

And you did not talk policies or even attempt to combat my points because they are beyond argument - and you have no fruitful argument to present. What would you like to discuss that you think will change my perspective - which is based on objective fact, and not subjective opinion?

If you could explain yourself with policy you would have some sort of leg to stand on here - but simply saying "I'm firmly against him", is air and has no value to it. Pretty much like your support of Trump - which you can't even defend because you know it's only based in bias. This is what happens when you get technical with a shallow thinker, they whimper and do nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join